Jealous

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seulgi woke up in the next morning, she realized she forgot to set an alarm the night before. She checked the time and saw it was already 9 am, meaning she overslept.

 

"Ohh ," 

 

Seulgi groaned as she got out of bed, stumbling her way into a shower and getting ready for work.

 

She wore her favourite black slim leather suit jacket with a black shirt underneath and matching pants. She made sure to put makeup on and fixed her hair as much as possible before leaving. After all, she had a busy day ahead.

 

She arrived at her office 30 minutes later and walked straight inside. 

 

Seulgi might be a freelancer fashion designer but she still needed an office for herself. Her building was located in an expensive part of Seoul. It was only a two floor building, but it was very spacious and was well decorated for her tastes. 

 

Seulgi renovated the whole building when she found it, which is why it looked so different from other offices. It was more like a homey and cozy office space. She also employed some employees to help her with everything while she worked in her private office space. 

 

 

"Good morning, Ms Kang. It is good to see you here again."  

 

Her assistant, Chaeyeon greeted her when she entered.

 

Seulgi smiled at the woman.

 

"Morning, Chae. How are you?"

 

The young woman smiled back. 

 

"I'm good. Thank you, Ms Kang."

 

Seulgi looked at the time on her phone, she only had a couple hours before her meeting at ReVe would begin. She had to be quick. 

 

"Alright then, let's start our discussion in my office."  

 

She started walking her office and Chaeyeon followed right behind her. 

 

After the discussion that lasted almost an hour, Seulgi finally ended the session.

 

"Chaeyeon, thank you so much for your input. I'll leave everything to you. Call me if anything changes." 

 

Chaeyeon nodded. 

 

"Will do, Ms Kang." 

 

With that said, Seulgi left and headed to ReVe. 

 

... 

 

Once she arrived, she went to her office and prepared her materials for the upcoming meeting. When she finished preparing everything, she sat in the chair and took a deep breath. Her stomach growled, reminding her that she hadn't eaten since breakfast. 

 

Seulgi groaned, 

 

"The meeting is going to start soon." 

 

She gathered her stuff for meeting and quickly made her way outside and towards the pantry. She grabbed two packs of cookies with water bottle and made her way to the meeting room where the meeting was about to take place.  

 

As she opened the door, the people inside turned their head and stared at her. 

 

"Seu- I mean Ms Kang here!" 

 

Wendy said cheerfully, gesturing her to sit next to her. Seulgi did just that and leaned back against her seat. 

 

She took a bite out of one of the pack of cookies while looking around the room. She saw Wendy's crush sat next to Yeri.  

 

"Why Park Sooyoung here?" 

 

Seulgi asked while munching her cookies.  

 

"Because she's in the development team. We need them now.”  

 

Wendy explained. 

 

Seulgi nodded. That made sense. 

 

After a while, the CEO of ReVe came in and everyone stood up to greet her. Their eyes locked for a second before she sat down, and began the meeting. Joohyun doesn't look as cold as yesterday, Seulgi thought. 

 

When they were done with the meeting, Joohyun satisfied with the designs and everything else so they could move forward with the next phase of the project. 

 

All of them were exhausted from this long meeting but the outcome was worth it.

 

It was already 5 pm when the meeting ended but Seulgi stayed in her office until 8 pm, checking some reports Chaeyeon sent to her. She stood up from her seat, grabbed her bag and jacket and walked out of her office.

 

Joohyun's office were still bright with light, Seulgi noticed. Joohyun had been giving her a silent treatment since yesterday. 

 

She won't be lying but she missed Joohyun. She badly wanted to see Joohyun so, Seulgi made up her mind and decided to talk to her. 

 

Joohyun was still doing her work silently inside her office until a knock on her door startled her. Her door opened revealing a very familiar figure. 

 

Seulgi stood awkwardly in front of Joohyun's desk with her bag slung over her shoulder.

 

"U-Uhm...Ms Bae?" 

 

Seulgi spoke up, her voice sounding slightly nervous.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter