Chapter 4

My Ice Princess

"Unnie.....SooJung is my best friend, we are not that kind of relationship."

"Sulli........whatever you say, I'll just treat it I didn't hear anything. Is being friends enough with you only you will know." Jessica went back into cooking while Sulli didn't know how to retort back as in her heart maybe she was right about that. "Are you girls done? We're starving already, are you girls busy talking than cooking?" Jessica with one glare kept Taeyeon silenced as she retreat back to waiting. "Krystal seems like Ssica and Sulli need more time in cooking, let's watch tv?"

"S-Sure....."

"You're not that hungry yet right?" Krystal shook her head as her attention was towards the kitchen rather than the tv, Taeyeon who saw that didn't say a word as Krystal seems like want to be discreet about it. "Sulli is a nice girl right? Did she make any friends today in the class?"

"Taeyeon unnie are you close with her?"

"Ani....just being the student president is my duty to make sure the school environment is suitable for all students to study." Krystal looked at Taeyeon with a sharp stare making Taeyeon unomfortable. "You have Ssica unnie, you cannot flirt with other girls especially her." Taeyeon finally understand that Krystal was feeling a bit of jealous of sharing Sulli with the rest.

"Dinner is ready!" Taeyeon immediately sprint to the table while they are preparing the table, Sulli felt it was too quiet for dinner. She somehow felt Krystal was somehow feeling moody. "SooJung have some meat, is your favourite isn't it?" Krystal let out a small smile with the unnies saw it and glance at Sulli who was just happy ohaving her food while Jessica's face just darkened upon seeing that. "Sulli let's have some ice cream afterwards!"

"Ok!" Sulli who quickly finished her food upon hearing ice cream and went out with taeyeon who sent out some message with her eyes to Jessica. "SooJung let's clean up." Krystal who remained silent upon hearing that. "Something is on your mind? Got to do with Sulli?" Krystal stopped her movement for a moment before continuing. "Is just you and me here with no outsiders, you can say what's on your mind."

"I just don't understand......everything Sulli does makes me remember Jinri, like she would asked me what I want and converse with me in small talks and her actions all seems similar." Jessica could only think that her sister is so sharp in areas like that. "They are two different people Jungie......Jinri is just a friend to you right?"

"Unnie what are you trying to say?"

"I'm just reminding you that you don't meet someone like that who thinks of you all the time like Sulli. If you keep thinking around Jinri, you would grow old alone." Jessica makes sure her words went through her sister who refused to move forward. On the other hand, Sulli was happily choosing ice cream for herself and SooJung. While Taeyeon was just looking at her like the old times. "Sulli.....unnie has something to ask you."

"Wae unnie?"

"Ssica may have asked you also but I still want to ask you, do you like Krystal?" Sulli stopped eating her ice cream and stared at it, wanting to find an answer from it. "Unnie promised me you won't tell Ssica unnie. I like SooJung since we were kids, not as a friend but a lover."

"That's why you came back?"

"Yes.......I didn't want to regret in the future for not telling her, even if she hates me." Taeyeon just pets Sulli's back as a sign she agrees on what she thinks. "SooJung I bought ice cream!" Sulli saw nobody was in the common room and thinks maybe she was in her room and ran up leaving Taeyeon aside. "SooJung-ah ice cream?"

"Thank you......"

"Something wrong? You been awfully quiet since just now, I thought ice cream can cheer you up? Ssica unnie shouldn't have say any mean words to you, I don't think schoolwork has to do with it." Krystal saw Sulli trying to cheer her up but can't help and felt happy about it. "I just didn't feel like talking, where's the ice cream?" Sulli immediately opened the wrapper for her, and just looked at her eat. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing.....I'm just going for a bathe first." Sulli quickly looked away when Krystal caught her staring, Krystal who was trying not to put on a smile when she sees that. Sulli on the other hand is afraid she may not be able to tell krystal who she is if she drags, but she's also afraid of Krystal hating her. "Did the shower head turned her mood down?"

"SooJungie......" Sulli without any warning was hugging Krystal which the latter was feeling this familiarity in it as she wasn't a hugger to everyone but to certain people. "What are you doing?" Krystal pushed Sulli away which was stunned to see her shedding tears. "What are you crying? Unnie will kill me if you start crying out loud."

"No matter what happens, we are friends right?"

"We are friends no matter what happen, why are we suddenly not friends Sulli?" Krystal who's starting to get panic at her words, with no idea what's happening right now. "Let's sleep shall we?" Krystal dragged Sulli to the bed but the latter had pulled her down making them sharing one small bed. "It's too small for us!"

"It's fine." Sulli refused to release Krystal who gave up struggling after feeling comfortable under the arms of Sulli and drifted to sleep moments later. "What do you think happen just now Taeng?" Taeyeon closed the door and pulled Jessica away to their own room. "I talked to Sulli earlier while buying ice cream and she confessed about liking Krystal since they were young, she came back for Krystal. So if my deduction is right, the guilt of her not telling Krystal who she is are killing her."

"Why did she deny when I asked her?"

"Who will tell you the truth when you looked like you're going to swallow her while alive?" Jessica rolled her eyes when Taeyeon tries to joke like that. "I'm not going to stop them from dating, Krystal likes her I can tell. Krystal has many friends leaving her side one by one but she doesn't cry like when Sulli leaving her without saying any goodbye, I knew she likes Sulli when they were kids."

"So you don't opposed them?"

"Yah Kim Taeyeon I'm not a stepmother to my own sister ok! I just don't like to see her get hurt." A new plan starts to form inside Taeyeon's mind and she's determine to make them date each other.