New ability unlocked.

Cheese in the trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul pulled Solar by the waist without interrupting their kiss and the older one moaned.

The brunette caressed the rapper's and they bumped into several pieces of furniture before finding the bedroom door.

The red-haired girl pressed her best friend against the wall and the singer sighed loudly, filled with desire.

Solar didn't plan to take her best friend to her bedroom but she was going with the flow to see where that was leading them.

Moonbyul caressed her roommate's face and they slowly got in bed.

The two girls lay side by side and caressed each other while exchanging another kiss.

The singer was feeling intoxicated and the more her roommate and , the more she wanted.

Keeping in mind that she assured Solar about being able to spend time with a woman without prioritizing , Moonbyul panicked a little and tried to hold her instincts.

" The kisses are great, Byul-ah. She's warm and her skin is soft. You just have to avoid the erogenous zones."

Solar squeezed the younger girl's and felt her friend getting momentarily stiff.

_____ Is everything okay?_____ The brunette whispered near the rapper's ear.

_____ Yeah. It's all good._____ The taller one murmured before exhaling.

Moonbyul was pretty sensitive around the neck and she was getting hornier by the minute.

"Nothing to worry about, Byul-ah. She's is gonna behave."_____ She kept mentally repeating.

Solar kissed the red-haired with more intensity and the girl squeezed her best friend's shirt not to touch her s.

They didn't go much further than having some body friction. However, the kisses were steamy and the singer couldn't avoid comparing how wet she was whenever Moonbyul barely touched her.

Meanwhile, she would struggle for hours to get aroused while dating a guy. 

The skinny girl leaned and almost got on top of her best friend but pretended it was a random move and sighed.

______ Yong, I hope you don't get offended. I'm feeling some muscle pain because of my soccer practice.

______ Hey, don't be silly. Go have some rest.

______ Thank you for not taking it the wrong way._____ The radio DJ got off the bed.

______ Before you go, I wanna tell you something.

______ Sure. What is it?

______ Thank you for not rushing things up._____ The older one smiled cutely.

______ No problem, Ddun._____ Moonbyul acted cool despite her inner cat being in heat.

She knew that her best friend was new in the girl-on-girl universe and it could make things weird between them.

Moonbyul adored Solar too much to jeopardize their bond by acting purely on physical attraction.

The artist took a long shower and watched some scary movie in her bedroom in an attempt to put out the fire consuming her soul.

 _

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter