-One-

The waitress

It was just a normal day. Three o'clock just past the lunch rush. Soojin was on her break looking down at her phone. She was eating her lunch silently scrolling through her Instagram. The door opened prompting her to look up. 

 

"Hello! Table for one?" Soyeon who was working hostess today asked the woman who came in. "I don't need a table my sister works here I need to talk to her please." Soyeon nodded. "And who is your sister?" The woman looked at her. "Cho Shuhua. She's a waitress." Soyeon nodded. "Wait here I'll go fetch her for you." She went to Shuhuas section. 

 

Soojin watched as the woman looked annoyed. "Wonder what Shuhua did this time." She mumbled to herself. After a moment Shuhua and Soyeon came back around the corner. Shuhua looked confused. "Unnie what are you doing here?" 

 

Miyeon crossed her arms looking at her. "I went to take your laundry cause you never do it yourself. And I found a note from someone named Minnie in your pocket. Wanna explain?" Shuhua widened her eyes. "Unnie let's not do this here please.." 

 

Miyeon sighed. "You got a girlfriend and didn't even bring her to meet me? I'm supposed to take care of you. You should bring her home and let me meet her." Shuhua nodded. "Yes unnie I will..." 

 

Soyeons girlfriend appeared beside her. "Who Minnie? She could meet her now. She's not bu-" Soyeon slapped her hand over Yuqi's mouth. Shuhua sighed. "I'll go get her..." She mumbled. 

 

Soojin watched from the table. She sighed and stood up. "Shuhua not now you're working and I know you've got a table." She crossed her arms looking at Miyeon. "You can wait to meet her she's at work now." 

 

Miyeon furrowed her brows. "Why do I need to wait. This girl just said she's not busy." Soojin rolled her eyes. "Listen you may be her older sister but she's got a job to do and so does Minnie. You don't have any power here miss. Now are you going to stay and eat? Or are you going to leave and wait for her to get off. She only has another hour anyway." 

 

Miyeon was shocked but nodded. "I'll be waiting. Shuhua I expect you to bring her to dinner tonight. Your friends can come too if you're worried." She turned to leave and almost immediately tripped over a rug near the exit. 

 

Soojin stepped forward catching the woman as she was just inches from hitting the ground. Miyeons eyes widened as she was pulled up. Soojin made sure she was upright before she let go. 

 

Miyeon blushed as she looked at the woman. She hadn't paid to much attention to her before now but suddenly she actually looked at her. She noticed the woman's curly hair with she had pulled back with a headband. Her eyes then fell to the mole under her eyes. Then to her lips they were fairly big and painted a red color. "Wow..." She mumbled. 

 

Shuhua grabbed her sister by the shoulders. "Unnie you're drooling. Yes we know she's gorgeous. Go home." She turned her around and drug her out the door. 

 

Soojin chuckled softly. 'She's kinda cute.' Shuhua came back and bowed. "Sorry about her she's been very overprotective since our parents died." She hummed. 

 

"Now let's all get back to work. And if you're coming to my house for dinner make sure to eat a snack before cause Miyeon unnie is a terrible cook!" Soyeon laughed. "So it runs in the family then?" She teased the younger girl. 

 

Seven o'clock rolled around and Miyeon had tried to cook something but ended up burning it. She sighed and ordered some pizzas. She heard a knock on the door and quickly made her way there. 

 

As she opened the door she was greeted by Soyeon and Yuqi. "Welcome come on in. Shuhua is in the living room waiting." Soyeon smiled and bowed her head politely. She handed Miyeon a box she was carrying. 

 

Miyeon looked raising an eyebrow. "Grapes? Thank you. You really didn't have to." Soyeon smiled. "It's polite to bring a gift when you come to someone's house for the first time." Yuqi nodded. "Soyeonie is very polite." Shuhua peaked out hearing Yuqi's loud voice. "You two get in here." 

 

Miyeon laughed softly as the two scurried past her to where Shuhua called them. Miyeon was about to close the door when a very tall and very nervous woman walked up with two bouquets of flowers. She bowed deeply. 

 

"H-Hello you must be Miyeon. M-My name is Nicha Yontararak o-or Minnie." She bowed again offering Miyeon one of the bouquets. "I-I hope you will accept this gift." Miyeon took them smiling a bit. "We will talk about you and my little sister later. For now try not to be to scared and enjoy dinner." She closed the door and led the girl to the living room. 

 

Minnie walked into the living room behind Miyeon. Shuhua shot up from her seat immediately smiling brightly. She ran to the thai girl practically tackling her as she hugged her. "Minnie! Did unnie scare you to much I'll fight her if I have to." 

 

Minnie blushed as Shuhua kissed her cheeks several times. "No no she was actually less scary than I thought. For now..." She remembered that the woman wanted to talk to her later. "Anyway I brought these for you Shu." She gave her the flowers a nervous smile on her lips. "Awe thank you Minnie!" Shuhua kissed her cheek again. 

 

She looked over to Miyeon still standing in the doorway observing them. She saw the flowers in her hand and chuckled softly. "You got Miyeon unnie some too? Smart she's a er for flowers." Miyeon rolled her eyes a bit. "Give me yours and I'll go put them in vases." Shuhua passed her her flowers. 

 

Miyeon took them to the kitchen and got some vases out. 

 

The door bell rang and Shuhua went to answer. "Soojin unnie! Hi welcome! What's this?" Soojin held up a bottle of wine. "A gift for having us over. Where should I put it?" Shuhua pointed to the doorway leading to the kitchen. "You can give it to Miyeon unnie in the kitchen." 

 

Soojin nodded and walked twords the kitchen. She watched for a second as Miyeon attempted to cut the stems of the flowers. "You're supposed to cut them at an angle. And you're not holding the knife right if you're not careful you'll..." 

 

Miyeon looked up the knife slipping and cutting her finger. Soojin sighed. "You'll cut yourself." She sat the wine on the counter and took Miyeons hand pulling it to the sink and running water on it. "Where are your bandaids at?" 

 

Miyeon pointed with her other hand. "The bathroom in the cabinet above the toilet..." She was embarrassed. Soojin entered the bathroom opening the cupboard and finding a small first aid kit with only a few alcohol wipes and bandaids left. 

 

She sighed to her self. "Should have brought them a new first aid kit instead of wine." She mumbled. She took the outer wrap off of the bandaid and dropped it into the trash can beside the toilet. She noticed the bandaid had rainbows on it and chuckled. "Cute." 

 

She went back to the kitchen with Miyeon. She took the older womans hand and turned off the water. She grabbed a napkin and carefully dried the cut. She held the girls hand up by her face as she opened and used an alcohol wipe on her. She blew gently on the cut to help with the burning til she was satisfied it was clean enough. 

 

She wrapped the bandaid around her finger and nodded letting go of her hand. "Be more careful next time." She took the knife the woman had been cutting with before and held it up to the her. "This is how you hold a knife. It gives you more control." 

 

She quickly and easily cut the stems for her. Miyeon was blushing even harder. "Shuhua said you were cooking?" Miyeon rubbed the back of her neck chuckling a bit embarrassed. 

 

"I might've burned it... The pizza should be here any moment..." Soojin nodded. She carefully arranged the flowers in the two vases Miyeon had already prepared. "There should we go join everyone?" Miyeon nodded shyly and led the way. 

 

They walked into the living room and Miyeon gestured. "Make yourself at home. Thank you for the help by the way." Soojin hummed softly and sat beside Soyeon in the couch. Shuhua tilted her head. "Soojin unnie what took you so long? Was Miyeon unnie drooling over you again?" Soojin chuckled and flashed a smile as she shook her head. Miyeon zoned out as she saw the womans smile. 

 

Shuhua was standing in front of Miyeon waving her hand in front of her face. "Unnie come in. Are you alive? Your gay is showing." Miyeon widened her eyes and blushed. She quickly scampered off to the kitchen. 

 

Shuhua laughed holding her stomach. "Sorry Soojin unnie she's not normally like this I swear." Soojin chuckled a light blush on her cheek. "Well if I had known I would get such a big confidence boost I would've asked to come over much sooner." She joked lightly. 

 

The younger woman shook her head. "Don't give her any hope please. She's still recovering from her last girlfriend." Minnie raised an eyebrow curiously. "Her last girlfriend?" Shuhua nodded and looked to make sure Miyeon wouldn't hear. 

 

She leaned in motioning for everyone else to do so. Everyone but Soojin copied her. "You know the pretty red haired girl from the salon down from our restaurant? Her name is Rosé. She and my sister dated for two years. But she decided she wanted to move back to Australia with her parents. Miyeon says she didn't want to go but I know she only stayed cause of me." She looked a little guilty. 

 

Minnie pulled Shuhua into a hug. "Don't blame yourself. She did it because she loves you." Yuqi nodded. "I would've gone to Australia personally..." Soyeon hit her arm. "Why are you so insensitive? Did you get a concussion or something you forgot to tell us about?" Yuqi pouted and crossed her arms. "No...Maybe..." Soyeon widened her eyes and was about to get onto the girl before the doorbell rang. 

 

Miyeon scurried past the living room to get to the door. She answered it and saw a small girl with pizzas. "Thank you." She gave her the money and smiled. "Whatever's left is yours." The girl looked at the money. "Are you sure that's a lot?" Miyeon smiled and nodded. "Have a good night." 

 

She took the pizzas to the kitchen calling out to everyone. "Come on dinners here!" Soojin waited for everyone else to get up before lazily lifting herself off of the couch. 

 

Everyone had gotten their pizza and taken it to the dining room except Miyeon and Soojin. Miyeon gave Soojin a plate. "Here get whatever kinds you want." Soojin looked at the pizzas there was one that had mushrooms and spinach a cheese and a pepperoni. 

 

There was only one piece of the mushroom left. She looked up at Miyeon. "Is this the one you want?" Miyeon tilted her head. "I'll eat from whatever's left. You're the guest so if you want it it's yours." Soojin rolled her eyes. "It's gotta be your favorite it's not generic enough to be one you just buy for a party." 

 

Miyeon blushed. "Fine it is my favorite but if you want it you should take it." Soojin nodded and took a piece of pepperoni as well as a piece of cheese. She then walked to the dining room with everyone else. Miyeon smiled softly. 

 

She was serious when she said the girl should take it. She had clearly wanted it but she left it for her. Miyeon got the mushroom and a piece of cheese then went to the dining room. She smiled as she saw Minnie gently tucking a napkin into Shuhuas lap for her. "You're a messy eater I know you need it." Minnie kissed Shuhuas forehead. "There all good." 

 

After they finished eating they all chatted for a bit. "Well we should go." Soyeon stood up. "We have breakfast plans with my parents tomorrow. Thank you for having us over and thank you for the food." She bowed before leaving with Yuqi trailing her. 

 

Minnie looked at the time. "Hmm I should probably go soon too..." Miyeon stood up. "Come with me please we need to have our talk." Minnie cursed in her head she had hoped the woman had forgotten. 

 

Miyeon walked into her office and motioned for Minnie to sit. She sat in her chair as Minnie sat across from her. "So how long have you two been dating?" She leaned back in her chair. "O-officially just three days. But I started taking her on dates about a month and a half ago..." 

 

Miyeon nodded. "That was a lot of time you could have come to introduce yourself but you didnt." Minnie looked down. "I-I was actually planning to come last weekend but I ended up having to cover a shift..." Miyeon nodded again. 

 

"Responsible. You know my sister is the most important person in my life right? She's the only person I have." Minnie nodded. "And I watched tonight. I saw how sweet you were to her...Welcome to the family. But if I find out you hurt her..." 

 

Minnie widened her eyes waving her hands in front of her frantically. "I would never. She's my princess I just want to give her all my love." Miyeon smiled at that answer. "Good now...Since no one wanted to tell me anything you're going to help me with a little prank." 

 

Soojin smiled at Shuhua as she was telling stories about Miyeon. "There was one time where a kid picked on me at school and she hooked him to the flag pole by his underwear and pulled him halfway up." Minnie and Miyeon came out of the office. 

 

Minnie had a sad and dejected look on her face. Miyeon had her hands on her hips and looked annoyed. Shuhua went to Minnie and hugged her. "Minnie? What did she do?" Soojin stood up ready to defend her friends. 

 

"Now wait..." Minnie cracked up hugging Shuhua tightly. Shuhuas cute face was enough to make her crack. Miyeon smiled. "You should've lasted a little longer." Miyeon playfully rolled her eyes. 

 

Shuhua looked at the two in shock. "You? Did you two try to scare me?!" She pulled away from Minnie and crossed her arms. "I'm sorry princess I couldn't say no." Minnie pouted back at Shuhua and held her hands. 

 

Shuhua stuck her tongue out at her. "Well now I'm going to date Soojin unnie instead." She went to Soojin clinging to her. Soojin smirked at Minnie. "Ooh I stole your girl." Minnie pouted more. "Shushu...” Shuhua couldn't resist her anymore as she saw her puppy eyes and went to her hugging her. "Come on I'll walk you out." She took Minnie's hand and walked her outside. 

 

Soojin chuckled. "So you're a prankster huh?" Miyeon smiled sheepishly. "Not a lot just occasionally. Can't a girl have fun?" Soojin smiled at her and nodded. 

 

"I suppose you can..." She went up to her and Kissed her cheek. "Well I'll take my leave as well...Unless you wanted to walk me out as well..." Miyeon stood shocked for a moment before going to Soojin. She led the girl outside. 

 

"Where's your car?" Soojin hummed. "I don't have one I'll walk home it's not to far." Miyeon shook her head. "Nope no ma'am I can't allow that it's dangerous to walk alone at night." Soojin tilted her head. "Well do I have another option?" 

 

The woman ran inside quickly and grabbed her keys coming back to a waiting Soojin. "I'll drive you home." Soojin chuckled. "If your driving is anything like your cooking cutting and walking skills I'm not sure I want to get in the car with you." 

 

She teased as Miyeon pouted. "I'm a great driver..." Soojin smiled at her and began to walk to the car. Miyeon rushed to the passenger side opening the door for her. 

 

She closed the door once she got in and walked around the back doing a little happy dance on her way by not realizing Soojin could see her in the rearview mirror. Soojin laughed softly. "Dork..." She mumbled. Miyeon got in and started the car. "That was some impressive dancing you did back there." Miyeons face turned bright red as she blushed. "Whoops I didn't know you'd see that." 

 

Miyeon got directions from Soojin and began to pull out. She spotted her sister pressed up against Minnie's car the taller girl holding her by the waist as they made out. She widened her eyes and wanted to yell at them. Soojin gently pulled Miyeons hand away from the controls almost as soon as she reached for them. 

 

"She'll be fine Minnie wouldn't do anything that Shuhua wasn't comfortable with. Now come on I've got pajamas and a movie calling my name at home." Miyeon pouted but nodded and began to drive twords Soojins house. 

 

The drive was quiet but comfortable. "Thank you by the way. For the ride. I didn't really want to walk anyway." Miyeon smiled. "What are friends older sisters for?" She joked. Soojin laughed softly. 

 

"Well maybe we could be friends as well? If I didn't scare you away already. I know I can be a little...harsh. I'm also pretty protective over your sister. I remember her first day someone yelled at her and...Well let's just say someone got their picture on the banned board." 

 

Miyeon smiled. "Well it's good to know someone's taking care of her at work as well." She parked just outside of a small duplex. "And we're here. I guess I'll see you around?" Miyeon asked. 

 

"You'll have to start coming to the restaurant more." She leaned in and kissed Miyeons cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow for lunch." She smiled getting out of the car and going inside her house. Miyeon sat there in shock. "Like a date? Or did she just think I'd show up then?" She blushed. "Well I have to show up now what if it is a date?" 

 

The next day at about Two o'clock Miyeon showed up at the restaurant. Soyeon smiled at her. "Well hello there Miyeon-shi come to get onto Shuhua again?" Miyeon shook her head and was about to explain but Soojin saw her. "Soyeon send her my way." Soyeon nodded and motioned for her to go through to Soojin. 

 

Miyeon walked twords the woman who pulled out a seat at a table for her. "What do you want to drink?" Miyeon looked up at her. "U-uh tea would be good." Soojin nodded and smiled before walking away. Miyeon pouted to herself. 

 

"Yep she just knew I'd be here...Not a date...Silly Miyeon." She sighed softly. After a moment Soojin appeared with a cup of hot tea and a Glass of water. She sat across from Miyeon surprising the woman. "Oh...You're okay to sit?" Soojin tilted her head. "Of course I'm on break I can do what I want." She smiled at Miyeon. "Did you think I was just gonna be your waitress and not eat with you?" She smiled at her. 

 

"I told Minnie to surprise us with the food." Miyeon nodded blushing. "S-so how's work so far today?" Soojin hummed "Well Shuhua and Yuqi made a mess as usual. I had to help clean it up as usual. But I got some pretty good tips so far today. What about you? I don't think I heard what you do last night." 

 

Miyeon rubbed her neck shyly. "Ah yeah I'm uhh I'm a writer. I've been working on my third book. A-and I also do online tutoring for middle schoolers." Soojin smiled. "Wow a woman of many talents. So what made you want to be a writer?" 

 

The older woman smiled as she thought back. "Well Shuhua actually...When our parents adopted her she had trouble reading Korean she was only six at the time. She would watch me read but she always looked sad. So I started reading out loud to her. And I would teach her words along the way. So I started to really like books and then it just naturally progressed." 

 

Soojin was staring at Miyeon intently. Miyeon blushed. "Did I say the wrong thing? Oh did you not know Shuhua is adopted?" Soojin smiled. "Well no I didn't. But I also didn't know she had such a sweet and caring unnie." Miyeon blushed. "I just did what any unnie would..." An woman who looked a few years older with long silver hair came to the table carrying two plates. "For Soojin one carbonara and for Soojins pretty friend one fettuccine alfredo with extra parmesan on the side." 

 

Miyeon raised an eyebrow. "Shuhua must've told her..." The woman smiled. "Shuhua was back there yes she always is when she's not busy. And you are?" Soojin smiled. "Byul unnie this is Miyeon she's Shuhuas older sister." Byul smiled at them. "Aha that explains her beautiful face." 

 

Soojin rolled her eyes. "Stop flirting with my date or I'll tell Yongsun unnie and you'll have to sleep on the couch again." Miyeon blushed. 

 

'Her date im her date!' Byul pouted at Soojin. "But that's how I get my tips. I can't help it." Soojin rolled her eyes. "Well I'm not a normal customer am I?" Byul smiled. "Fine fine you know who to call if you need anything." Soojin turned back to Miyeon. 

 

"Sorry about that. So Shuhua must know you're here? She won't be upset with us right?" Miyeon thought for a moment. "Maybe..But I know how to make her get over it pretty fast." She smiled. 

 

After a bit of eating and chatting Soojin looked at the time. "Well my break is over. I hope this wasn't to short of a date. Maybe the next one could be longer?" 

 

Miyeon blushed a bit as she wasn't used to hearing that. "You want a next one?" No one ever asked her for a second date. They thought she was to much of a dork. "Of course I do. I enjoyed it didn't you?" Miyeon nodded. 

 

"S-so can I have your number so maybe we can plan?" Soojin smiled and pulled her phone out of her apron. She opened it and passed it to Miyeon. Miyeon put her number in and sent herself a message. 

 

Soojin looked at the name she gave herself and smiled. "You two are so much alike... Jagi..." Miyeon blushed hearing it said out loud. "What did Shuhua put her name as in your phone?" Soojin showed her a contact with the name 'Baobei'. Miyeon laughed softly. 

 

"Yep that checks out...Speaking of checking out will Byul bring the check back to us or do I go to the counter?" Soojin smiled. "Oh I already paid. I'm the one who invited you out remember." Miyeon blushed. "Well thank you...Next time I pay though." Soojin winked. "If you're fast enough." 

 

Miyeon was sitting at home in her office daydreaming. "She said she wants a second date with me." She mumbled. Shuhua suddenly appeared at the door glaring at the older woman. "Unnie..." Miyeon smiled at her. "I've already got your favorite ice cream waiting in the freezer and PUBG is loaded on the TV waiting for you." Shuhua glared for a second more. "You're lucky you know my weaknesses..." She left the room. 

 

Weeks passed and Miyeon had come to the restaurant to have lunch with Soojin several times. But they never officially got to go on a date. They had also been texting regularly when they weren't busy. 

 

Cherry 🍒: I'm off at 4 today. If you still wanted that date we could go tonight. I'll need to stop at home and change first though. 

 

Jagi 💚: Of course I still want a date! I'll be there! Did you have anywhere specific in mind or do I pick? I was kinda thinking we could do the classic dinner and a movie. I know a nice restaurant not to far away. 

 

Cherry ❤️: ​​​I like the way you think Yeonnie. Dinner and a movie it is. But we really don't have to go anywhere fancy I know it's expensive.

 

Jagi 💚: It's our first real date. I want to take you somewhere nice. You deserve it. 

 

Cherry 🍒: Fine you win. Only cause you're so cute. I'll see you later. Good luck with your chapter today.

 

Miyeon clutched her chest dramatically. "She's so cute I cant." Shuhua made a face. "What is this like your 8th date?" Miyeon shook her head. 

 

"No the lunches at the restaurant don't count as real dates. I would never take a woman especially one as beautiful and kind as Seo Soojin to her own restaurant for a date!" 

 

Shuhua hummed. "When are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?" Miyeon blushed. "W-well maybe when I'm sure she feels the same..." Shuhua smiled. 

 

"Good news she has this stupid grin on her face every time you text her. And when you send her cheesy poems her face turns as red as her lipstick-" Miyeon blushed happy to hear she could make the woman blush. "Come on Shu I need help picking out an outfit. I want to make sure I look perfect." 

 

Shuhua had done Miyeons hair for her putting it in a braid. As well as picking out a green dress she knew Soojin would like. The dress was a dark green with a lace top. The dress went down to her knees with an asymmetrical bottom. 

 

The woman went inside the restaurant and stood by Soyeon. "I don't know why you wait for me anymore we already know where you're going. She's on B side today." Miyeon smiled at her. "Thank you Soyeon-ah." 

 

She had been here enough times to know exactly where to go. She saw the women looking busy and smiled. As much as she loved seeing the always put together side of Soojin she sometimes got a glimpse of the after work messy hair side. She didn't know which she preferred but she knew they were both great to her.

 

Once she saw she was less busy she called for her "Excuse me waitress? I know what I want to order. I think I'll have your heart if I could." Soojin blushed and lightly hit her shoulder with her serving book. 

 

The older woman chuckled and opened her arms asking for a hug. Soojin shook her head. "It's been a busy day I probably smell terrible. I don't want that to be what you remember about our first date." She checked the time on her watch. "I have fifteen more minutes. Minnie's here today if you want to go say hi you have time." Miyeon nodded and smiled. "Fine I'll leave you be for now." 

 

She placed a soft kiss on Soojins cheek before going into the kitchen. "Whoa whoa whoa no pretty dresses near the fryer!" Minnie called to her. She had gotten used to how accident prone the two sisters were. "Why are you dressed up? You're finally gonna ask Soojin to be your girlfriend?" Two girls peeked around the corner from the bakery section. 

 

One of the women had short brown hair. Her big bunny teeth showing as she looked excited. The second woman was a little shorter with her long black hair gathered into a ponytail. "Who's dating Soojin?" The taller asked.

 

Miyeon bowed. "I am Miyeon Shuhuas older sister. And hopefully the one dating Soojin soon." The smaller woman smiled. "Oh Shuhua the clumsy waitress?" Miyeon laughed. "Yeah that's my baby sister." 

 

The shorter girl gently nudged the taller girl. "Nayeonnie. Go take over early Soojins got a date to go to. She'd do the same for us." The taller one pouted playfully. "Yes Minari for a kiss." She puckered her lips. Mina pulled Nayeon just around the corner giving her a soft kiss out of sight. "Now shoo." Nayeon went to Miyeon. "Come on lets go get your girl." 

 

Miyeon stood up front as Nayeon told Soojin she'd take over early. Soojin came to the front clocking out a smile on her face. Once she was finished she went to Miyeons side taking her hand. "Ready?" Miyeon laughed. "Am I ready to take a beautiful woman out on a date? More than ready."

 

Soyeon who was still up front fake gagged. "Right here? in front of my salad?" Soojin rolled her eyes. "Don't be grouchy. It's not our fault Yuqi couldn't come today." The blonde woman smiled. "Enjoy your date. Take care of her Miyeon unnie." She said they 'I'm watching you' eye motion. 

 

They got to Soojins apartment and Miyeon parked. "I will wait out here." Soojin pouted softly. "I thought you could come in and have a coffee while I get ready." The older woman smiled. "I didn't want to invite myself in. But of course I'll come in if you want me to." Soojin smiled and nodded. "Come on then." 

 

They made their way in Soojin turning on the light and going to the kitchen making Miyeon a coffee. She gave the girl her coffee once it was ready and kissed her cheek. "I'm going to run through the shower so I don't smell like work. Give me twenty minutes. You can make yourself comfortable" 

 

After about twenty minutes Soojin emerged from her bedroom. She had a Maroon strapless dress on that went down mid thigh hugging her nicely. "Wow..." That was the only word Miyeon could muster looking at her. 

 

The other woman blushed. "You really like it huh? Well I saw how beautiful you look tonight and I had to try to match your level." Miyeon was now also blushing. "W-well should we get going then?" She offered Soojin her arm. The younger woman took it placing her hand on the others bicep. 

 

The movie was great they had chosen a romantic comedy. They both enjoyed it thoroughly. Once they arrived at the restaurant Soojin gasped softly. "This place is so nice..." She felt a bit nervous. Miyeon could tell but kissed her cheek. "You look amazing no one will even pay attention to us unless they want your number." 

 

Soojin looked at her. "They might ask for your number you never know. You're way more beautiful." Miyeon laughed. "Well I guess we'll have to disagree on that. You're way more beautiful. Don't worry I won't give my number to anyone else. Why would I? I'm already on a date with the most beautiful woman in the entire restaurant." 

 

They went in and were seated immediately as Miyeon had made reservations. They looked at the menu and Soojin looked a bit shocked. There were so many options. "Get whatever you want." Soojin blushed and nodded. 

 

Soon they had finished dinner and got ready to leave. Miyeon left the payment on the table as well as a generous tip. "That's a lot Miyeonnie." Miyeon smiled. "I've heard what waitresses have to deal with from you and Shuhua. I always try to tip well." Soojin looked at her with an unreadable expression. 'Why are you so perfect. Everything about you is so perfect.' Soojin thought to herself. "Let's go then." 

 

They drove back to Soojins house the younger woman holding Miyeons hand the whole time. Once they arrived Miyeon came to get side quickly opening the door for her. "I want to walk you to the door. If that's okay with you of course." Soojin smiled at her. "I'd love that." 

 

The two women made it up to the door. Miyeon looked a little shy but smiled. "You know I had a lot of fun tonight. I've really enjoyed your company..." Soojin smiled shyly at her. "I've enjoyed yours as well." Miyeon looked up into her eyes a light blush on her cheeks. "So miss Seo Soojin we've known eachother for a little over a month...I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" She started to babble nervously until she felt a pair of soft lips cover her own. It took her a few seconds but she eventually responded closing her eyes as she kissed back. 

 

After a moment Soojin pulled away. "S-so yes?" Miyeon looked hopeful. Soojin chuckled. "Yes my dork. My dorky girlfriend." She didn't want to let the older woman go. "How about you stay the night? No pressure just kinda want to sleep in your arms." Miyeon blushed and nodded. "I'd love to. As long as I can borrow something to wear this dress isn't exactly sleep appropriate." Soojin smiled softly pulling her into the house excited to spend the night with her new girlfriend.