Pastel Pink

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV


 

"I can't believe you requested for me" I smirked.
 

 

"Do you want me to request for Minji instead?" She looked at me before glaring at me.

 

 

"Why do I even need to interview you.." I smirked. Let me try and do a reverse psychology on this brat. 
 

 

"You don't have to, you can just tell Minji that you can't do it" She scoffed.

 

 

"As if I'm doing that" 
 

 

"Oh before you interview me.. I need you to do something for me in exchange" She looked at me annoyed. I laughed inside my head. 
 

 

"What?" 
 

 

"I don't think you wanted to interview me.. nevermind" I faked walking away before she stood up. 
 

 

"Just say it, goddammit" I chuckled. 
 

 

"I need the keys to the secret theater" She frowned.

 

 

"No" I scoffed.

 

 

"Then no interview" She sighed.

 

 

"You know it's off-limits"


 

"Says who? I just need it for tonight" She looked at me before sighing again. 
 

 

"With who?" She asked.

 

 

"Someone.." She looked at me suspiciously.

 

 

"Aish.. whatever, I'll give you the keys later" I cheered. 
 

 

"Assa! Ok, I'll do the interview. Just set up the date, whenever" She rolled her eyes before walking away. 
 

 

A few hours later...

 

I smiled as I lay on her lap comfortably while listening to my playlist. I looked up to see her still reading her book. I took my earphones out before clearing my throat.

 

 

"Joohyun-ah.." She put her books away before looking down at me. I smiled.

 

 

"Oh?" She asked. I shook my head.

 

 

"I just love calling your name" She scoffed. 
 

 

"Mwoya.." She mumbled but I can see the shade of pink on her cheeks slowly creeping in. 
 

 

"Any plans for today?" I asked. 
 

 

"Hm.. no, not really" She replied.

 

 

I sat up straight before looking at her. She raised her eyebrows at me.

 

 

"How about.. watching this old film with me?" She tilted her head.

 

 

"What is it? And where?" I smiled at her cuteness.

 

 

"There's this secret theater by the art's department.. technically, we're not allowed in but.. I know someone who can get us in" She looked at me suspiciously.

 

 

"And if we get caught and get in trouble?" She narrowed her eyes at me. Cute as ..

 

 

"I promise, we won't" I held out my hand to promise her but she gently pulled it down.

 

 

"I don't know.. I don't think I can risk that.." I pouted.

 

 

"come on.. trust me, I'll take the full blame" 

 

 

"I can't have you do that" She said. I sighed.

 

 

"Come on.. It was pretty hard to get permission from my bratty cousin.." She sighed before looking at me.

 

 

"Fine, I'll go with you" I smiled widely at her.

 

 

"What are we watching?" She asked.

 

 

"Gone with the Wind" 
 

 

"Isn't that a long movie? What if we get caught during in the middle of the movie?" I shook my head.

 

 

"Don't worry. I made a deal with my cousin, she'll stay outside to watch over for us" I heard her sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter