My Gorgeous Mystery

Enchanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara Park’s POV

I tumbled down completely on my bed and shut my eyes off, tiredly. Well, who wouldn’t? After putting up with five interviews in just a day. It was such a long day of forcing laugher and faking smiles for the media. I feel depleted all the time, all along. Doing all of these just doesn’t feel perfect to me. Although, it makes me happy occasionally though. Since I have all of my fans and family who have always been there for me. But I constantly think that there’s something’s lacking. God, what is it?

“Oh, I — wanna die,” I sought.

Then, someone hit my forehead softly but it does annoy me. I rolled my eyes since I always knew who’s behind it. No one but my one and only sister Park Bom, who loves to annoy me all the freaking time. I guess she can’t live for a day without displeasing me but I love how she constantly makes me laugh though. She’s like my best friend.

“Leave me alone, please.” I calmly said.

“So you can kill yourself?”

“Yes, you just gave me an idea.”

“YAH — stop joking about killing yourself. Just ask it directly from me. I can kill you with my bare hands!”

“Do it right now, then. I’ll even pay you for it.”

“YAAAH!”

“AISH, STOP SCREAMING! I’m taking a nap here.”

“Uhm, well, I know. You can have your rest and peace of mind in Seobin Baeksa, Udo, Beach. You wanna go with me?” Bom said excitedly.

My eyes widened in amazement when she said that. Beach? A beach rest? YES. I need a soothing beach for my peace of mind. She’s right. ABSOLUTELY. RIGHT. Why haven’t I thought of that? I have a one-week break, though.

“Let’s go,” I asserted and stand up quickly to start packing my things up.

Park Bom figures out what I do like at times like this and that’s what I like about her the most. But, I still hate her for irritating me all the time. No one can change that. My anger issues and tiny patience can’t just withstand her existence. Oh, I was just kidding. I love her so much.

“I know how overwrought and depleted you are, that’s why...” She squeezed me and I smiled slyly. She’s the sweetest.

We arrived at the beach at exactly 8:00 PM. Every time I’m feeling the cold fresh breeze on my skin excites me even more. Oh, how I wish no one would recognize me here. I’m tired of always entertaining them and acting like I’m always i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter