Suits for All Occasions

Suits for All Occasions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo parked his car in front of a posh restaurant, putting on his suit jacket as soon as he turned off the engine since it's already chilly outside. Apparently, his friends had reserved the whole of the second floor to celebrate his birthday tonight , despite it being a day later than his actual birthday. He had just came from work and he could really use some time to relax with his friends.

 

He walked towards the restaurant’s entrance where a waiter was standing. “Welcome, Mr. Do. Your friends are waiting for you upstairs.”

 

He followed the waiter who led him to the hall upstairs, all the way to the table where his friends are seated. But his friends are not the only people there. There's a couple of strangers seated with them and one of them is wearing a party hat.

 

"Birthday Boy No. 1 is here!" Baekhyun announced to everyone in the hall, putting a party hat on Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo, meet Birthday Boy No. 2. His name's Jongin and he's Junmyeon hyung's cousin. His birthday is tomorrow so we decided to have him share the celebration with you today."

 

Kyungsoo smiled. "I see. Happy birthday, Jongin."

 

Jongin smiled in return. "Happy birthday, Kyungsoo hyung. Sorry, is it okay if I call you that? They said you're old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter