Welcome Home

A Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so excited that my best friend will be back in Korea." Yuri says as she's driving to the airport with her girlfriend.

 

"I'm so nervous to meet her... I've never really met any of your friends." Jessica said holding her stomach.

 

"Well that's because she's my only best friend." Yuri smiles as she's almost at the airport.

 

Jessica smiles. "Very true. She's the only person that can deal with your . Sometimes even I can't even deal with you."

 

Yuri pretends to be hurt. "What? But I'm your girlfriend."

 

"Yeah but keep being annoying and I'll beat your ." Jessica smirks.

 

"You love my annoying ." Yuri says as she smirks.

 

Yuri parks the car into the parking lot and heads to terminal A, where Tiffany would be. They hold hand in hand to her terminal. 

 

After 10 minutes passed noon, they were looking for her. Still no signs of her best friend's arrival.

 

"Seobang, are you sure it's terminal A and she arrives at noon?" Jessica raised an eyebrow.

 

Yuri looks at her apple watch to check the time. "Yeah, I'm sure. She told me. Unless she was super sleepy and told me false information.."

 

Jessica smacks the back of her head. "Seobang, why do you always call her so early in the morning during her time? What if she did give you false information?"

 

Right when Jessica smacked her head, Yuri rubbed the back of head. "Ow" Yuri pouts.

 

Just then a black haired woman appeared behind them. "Aw, look at Yuri pouting because she got smacked. She must've really deserved that."

 

Both of the latter gasped and turned around. "You're here!"
 

"You betcha I'm here!" The latter shouts reaching arms for her best friend. Yuri goes in for the hug. "It feels weird to have you been in Korea. It feels weird hugging you again."

 

The latter chuckles. "I know right. I haven't been here since college." The latter takes a look at Yuri's girlfriend.

 

"Well, you must be the famous Jessica Jung that I heard so much about." The latter goes in for a hug with Jessica. Jessica was surprised in the hug because she's not really the hugging type. But still hugged her for respect.

 

After the latter pulls back, "Woah Yuri, I can see why you stopped playing with hearts. You really are the catch!"

 

Making Jessica blush. "Oh my gosh, thank you."

 

The latter eyesmiles. "Of course!"

 

"Did anyone tell you that you have the prettiest smile??" Jessica mentioned. 

 

The latter chuckles. "Oh yeah, I've been told since I tend to really smile with my eyes."

 

Just as Jessica was going to say something else, she realizes that the latter has a logo on her shirt. "Did you buy that shirt from Blanc & Eclare?"

 

"Oh yeah, I have tons of shirt from there. I love the quality of the shirts and how it's not see through. A lot of basic tee's are seek through. But these aren't, if you'd like I can give you one of mine!" The latter smiles.

 

Jessica sense the sincerity. 'Maybe she will get along with my best friend.' 

 

Yuri could only smile proudly. Jessica looks at her girlfriend. "Seobang, did you tell her to wear that?"

 

Yuri shakes her head. "I didn't even tell her that you're the CEO for Blanc & Eclare."

 

The latter widens her eyes. "You designed these shirts??? I love them!"

 

"Yes I did! I can't believe you're wearing them. They look so amazing on you. Yuri, not only you have good test in woman but you also have good test in friendship. We're going to get along perfectly!" Jessica interwined her arms with the latter.

 

"See babe, she easily made friends with you already." Yuri said.

 

"Okay, I didn't think I'd like her this fast. Can you be my best friend instead?" Jessica said making the latter laugh.

 

"Of course!"
 

"Now now now, before we become best friends. Let's get you into the car because I'm sure you are starving." Yuri said as she took her best friend's pink luggage.

 

"Sounds great, we can talk more over lunch." Jessica says as she walks arms with Yuri's best friend.

 

"Ah- look at you, still obsessed with the color pink." Yuri said shaking her head playfully.

 

"Very much." The latter says with pride.

 

Yuri puts the pink luggage in the back seat. They drive off to eat one of the finest restaurants in Seoul. As they were escorted into the restaurant, Yuri's best friend couldn't help to be awed at the apperance.

 

They finally sat down and ordered their food and drinks for the night. "Finally, I can now introduce you guys to each other properly." Yuri said with a smile.

 

"You could've properly introduced us at the airport but I'm not complaining." Her best friend smiles.

 

"Weeeeelll, it's better late than ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter