An Open Secret

An Open Secret

TIffany's Pov 

I'm in my penthouse in LA although I could see my family who lives here I felt so lonely it's like my heart can't settle. So I decided to call sooyoung who have been the source of my strength this past few months since I started my career here in america. It only takes two ring then she answered my facetime 

=Facetime=

Soo: hey fany? (She was lying down on her bed)

Fany: hey soo! How are you? (I decided to get myself comfortable so I lay down on my bed)

Soo: that's a weird question cause we just talk to eachother earlier before the concert? Is there a problem? ( She frown looking at my eyes I felt so weak it felt like I'm gonna breakdown any moment) 

​​​​​I tried to avoid looking in her eyes 

Soo: tell me tiff you know I'm always here for you right? Don't be afraid to tell all your worries to me. 

I Just smile sadly at her 

Fany: I really can't hide anything from you soo. It's just that I'm starting to doubt myself again you know what if this doesn't work out or what if -

Soo: hey hey hey! This will all work out okay the fans they will love you. You are the most bravest women I know you will kill it! Don't worry about those hater they can talk all they want show it to them that you're that !

That made me laugh 

Fany: thanks soo for being there for me. I know you're busy but you still make time to hear all my nonsense rumbling 

sooyoung laugh 

Soo: don't worry about it! When I confessed to you I told myself that I'll be your rock and I'm prepared enough to face this with you. 

I Frown and ask her 

Fany: why don't we just tell the world about us. 

Sooyoung laughed 

Sooyoung: you know i would love that but you're just stress right now you might regret it later maybe let's talk about it when you're definitely sure. 

I just nooded and we talk till the morning

=End of Facetime=

I woke up still a bit stress but I can get through it. Sooyoung really knows how to handle my overthinking that's why I love her. It's been a year since she confessed that she fall in love with me and broke it off with her long time boyfriend. I was hesitant at first cause idk if that's just confusion but it made think that were both grown up and I know how sooyoung thinks. When she made up her mind on something she's not afraid to risk it all even if it would cause a lot of changes in her life. I made her wait when I'm sure that what I felt for her is really more than friends that's where I accept her we already told her family and my family and also our soshi family they are shocked but they accept us. My thought caught off when I heard a knock on my door I look at the intercom and saw sooyoung standing infront of my door so I fastly open the door and pull her in a hug I heard her laughed and said "you really miss me that much" I playfully smacked her in her arm and pulled her inside I asked her " what the hell are you doing here soo?!" She laughed and sit down on the couch and pull me on her lap and said " I saw you so sad last night and I can't remove the feeling to comfort you in person so crazy as it is here I am" I buried my face on her shoulder and said " you really are crazy choi sooyoung" she laugh and said " yeah crazy for you ms.Tiffany young" we stayed like that for a while then I felt her breath softens so I look up and saw her sleeping so I took out my phone and take a picture with me burying my face on her chest still sitting on her lap I posted it on instagram with a caption " Guess who came to visit me to just sleep at my couch? Sleep tight you crazy woman I ing love you 😘" when I posted it many people react many comments were " is tiffany sitting on soo's lap? Is soofany real" so I decided to like one of the people saying soofany is real then I saw taeyeon commented " congratulation ppany~" I reply with " thank you taeng" then yuri " wow she's already there we just go out last night" that made me laugh and reply " you're friend is one crazy woman" hyo commented " but you love her anyway" and I reply " of course who wouldn't ?!" Then sunny commented " congratulation girl! That girl need to treat us when you both got back here" I replied " why of course haha" then I saw yoona commented " congrats unnies! I'm proud of you!?" I replied " thank you yoong" then seohyun commented " congratulation unnies!!" I replied with "thank you seo" then an unexpected comment from the one and only Jessica jung " congratulation tiffany and sooyoung! Message me when is the wedding okay! " I laugh that made sooyoung slowly wake up when she look at me and I showed her my phone she frown for a moment and then smiled and kiss my forehead and said " are you really sure about this?" I nooded and said " I'm 100% sure about this since I already posted it! And look even jessica commented" that made her laugh then I replied to Jessica " of course no one will be left behind when that time comes" then I look at her again giving her my famous eye smile and she just shrugged her head and kiss my lips and when we pull away she said " I guess we're both crazy huh" and we laugh.