Chapter–Ten

The Journey of My Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Joohyun's POV

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, I wake up with my panda eyes. I can't sleep after Seungwan said `goodbyeʼ to me. How can she just so quickly give up about us? It seems like she's not serious. Did not she say she can't imagine how misery her life without me in her life. How dare her! say sweet thing like that..

I'm going to school alone while thinking deep about my Seungwan, never noticed that I already arrived at my classroom, I startled when Sooyoung speak to me. 

“Ohh.. There you are! Where you've been yesterday? You and Seungwan didn't join us for celebrate our successful event.” I heard Sooyoung said while she approached me

“Hmm.. I'm not feeling well so I go home early.” I made a poor excuse hope Sooyoung buy it what I say. Hope she doesn't ask for more.

I trying looked at Sooyoung, I feel relieved when she didn't asked for more.. Sooyoung just nodded lightly and she rub my back, maybe worried about me. 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi's POV

 

 

 

 

 

I'm super-duper worried my best friend didn't come to school, usually she will telling me but right now she didn't even giving me a call or texting. It make me worried to dead thinking about her. Because I knew she live alone, her parents and her sister's live in overseas.

I heard the school bell already ring, I looked at my wrist watch, it tell me is already a lunchtime, I rush go to my girlfriend classroom. Promised to eat lunch together. I smiled like an idiot thinking about my girlfriend..

Since the weather is nice today the three of us eat in the garden. We eat with silence, well I don't know why but it a super silence, I take a peek and notice that Joohyun seems a.. I don't want to talk about it.. I feel the situation seems to be tense. I try break the silent atmosphere, make a glance at my girlfriend, she noticed me then she started..

“Babe.. Where is Seungwan? She's not coming to school?” Sooyoung asked while I try to reading Joohyun reaction, she seems not care.

“I don't know, she didn't been call or texting me since last night.” I answer her truthful.. and smiling at her..

“Joohyun.. did you knew anything about it?” I heard Sooyoung asked Joohyun, I gulped my saliva, scared at Joohyun bad mood face

“How would I know.. I'm not her babysitting..” Joohyun said coldly, while aggresively grab her food.

Sooyoung and I exchange meet with each other already know they must been fighting.. 

I take a deep breath and asked Sooyoung to help me buy a drink for us, Sooyoung can understand me so well she didn't asked anything, clearly can read a situation.

Then I try to started again, asking Joohyun when Sooyoung already lost from my sight

“Did you have a fight with Seungwan?” I asked her with my serious voice but still scared she will snap on me, I don't want to make Joohyun pissed off

“Why don't you just asked her, she is your best friend.” Joohyun replied with her annoyed tone, but she looked cute when she put her food into , clearly can see her pout.. 

“Don't you remember, she your best friend too and.. her GIRLFRIEND..” I chuckle a little make she send me a laser eyes..

I clear my throat, waiting for Joohyun open a little about her problems 

“Eungghhh!!! We're have a big fight, totally a big one.. that's all about..”

“Want to talk about it?” I tried again

“I knew we new being couple but how can she doesn't trust me at all. How could she think that I will leaving her for just a random guy!” Joohyun say, 

I know Joohyun clearly feel sad.. well who's not feel sad, even if  I'm in her situation I will feel bad about it too but.. well.. In this situation I don't want to side with anyone, both of them are my friend.. I kept silence for a moment and try to thinking and say something..

“Erm.. Joohyun-ah. I say this doesn't mean I'm her side okay but please hear me out first.” I tried..

I saw Joohyun want to protest but then she just nodded her head, I continued.. 

“If I'm at Seungwan place, I will think that too.” Joohyun cut me already, clearly annoyed.. 

“What do you think I am? Some woman will go with any other guys after some guys trying flirting with me? Both of you should know what person I am.” She clearly dissapoint at me, as her friend

“I know, Joohyun.. I know.. we are know you better than anyone else!” 

“Then?” Joohyun question me

“It's not like Seungwan did not trust you, she just feel insecure.. Joohyun.. did you knew how long have been she liking you? She always watching you.. ALWAYS.. How could Seungwan want to trust you when you always talking about you want a Prince in your life, she can't be a Prince for you. She can't give what you want. Seungwan know you better than anyone else when you desperately want a boyfriend. Joohyun-ah.. How can she want to trust you when her rival is a man? If her rival was a woman I bet nobody can flirt with you..” What I said make her speechless for a moment maybe I say too much about Seungwan's secret.. 

I just kept silent waiting for her to respond, she don't know how to respond.. I started again

“You knew that Sooyoung have a boyfriend before right?”

“Yeah.. why you bringing up about that?”

“I never thought that she will be my girlfriend, I don't know what I do in my past life to got a perfect girlfriend like her.. sometimes I got scared if she just leave me, just like.. Seungwan feel.. you and Sooyoung so beautiful that every man want you guys in their life. Sometimes we will think that someday.. maybe both of you will just walk away from our life.. you..”

I stopped myself from speaking more before I reveal everthing..

“I'm sorry.. forget it what I'm saying.. I'm just mumble nonsense.. you should figure out with Seungwan.. talk to her..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter