Chap 13

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday 

 

It was a pleasant weekend, Wonyoung is her girlfriend, and she got a new bike with two seats which can only mean one thing..

 

"Do you mind slowing down a bit?! We are extremely early!" Wonyoung exclaimed as Yujin was going in immensely speed since there was no cars in the streets.

 

"Early means late!" Yujin made up from her mind, Wonyoung stops burying her face onto Yujin's nape to look over at the older one.

 

"It's vice versa!" 

 

Finally the two arrive at the front of the school, Wonyoung gets off the bike and hands the helmet over to Yujin.

 

"So, tommorow is the day for your play.." Yujin started out with some small talk 

 

"Yeah, I really need to work harder," Wonyoung sighed, Yujin frowned as she saw the stress in Wonyoung's eyes.

 

Yujin raises her pinke and scooted over to Wonyoung. "Pinkie promise me that you won't over work yourself.."

 

Wonyoung giggled and locked both their pinkies together. "Fine, but promise me that you also need to train today for your game in three days." 

 

"Mmh, you should get to class," Yujin gave a swift peck onto Wonyoung's lips to seal the deal.

 

"Yeah..see ya!" Wonyoung waved before running along, Yujin stands there with a whipped smile. She was indeed whipped for the younger one.

 

--

 

"So who's the girl? Best friend?" A voice spoke next to Wonyoung, Wonyoung sighs in annoyance as it was a bold assumption from Kai.

 

"No, she's my girlfriend, and she is actually supportive of theatre at least." Wonyoung scoffed, Kai rolls his eyes as he hears the indirect comment. 

 

"Yeah right, she doesn't know anything of it, and since when did you even date girls?" He responded back, after the confusion a couple nights ago, he was right but Yujin gave it a chance.

 

"She does actually, unlike you. But now, I realized some girls are better than boys," Wonyoung said, He lets out a sarcastic laugh as he knew well that Yujin would never.

 

"Oh really? That Ahn Yujin is going to know anything about theatre," He pointed his finger over to Yujin who was playing tag with her friends.

 

"Are you just doing this to annoy me?" Wonyoung asked, she didn't like the fact that it seemed like that Kai was being pretty ignorant of her relationship. 

 

"I leave for a month and you already found someone," He complained, Wonyoung sighs, she slowly looks over at Yujin before looking back at Kai. 

 

"Too bad, I moved on." Wonyoung sarcastically answered before heading another direction to her first class.

 

--

 

"What's up with her?" Hitomi asked as Yujin seemed to be working harder on her homework, maybe harder than ever that she even got herself a tutor, well not really, her tutor is Minju, so the two don't even get their work done.

 

"So, how's you and Chaewon?" Yujin broke the silence b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter