Ch10

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 

HWANG INYEOP KIM JISOO

 


 















 

 










 

All of the boys including Chaemin were continuing to search for Heonsu but Black Raven kept popping out preventimg them to get the searching done. Most of the boys were so in silent as they are walking their way through the alley. Since only Donghyuk is left while the rest are not his team at all. He tends to walk behind them. Chaemin saw him looking so down and she went ro walk beside him.














 

You are worried arent you.




 

You bet. I didnt even know why she would do that




 

Its called sacrifice. Because you boys have bad eye sights than her. She can spot little things from far. She is saving your own brother too.




 

I know that but still...




 

Whats your gang motto.




 

My gang motto. What do you mean.




 

Like your slogan or anything





 

Keep slaying the dead till we live.




 

Thats decent. She must be a great leader to you guys.




 

She is. At this point Bobby hyung would blame himself.




 

Which is why i said he is weak. He needs to focus. Without his focus he cant fight like he used to. He cant fight like the guy that i fell in love with. Which is why i left him. To see if he change.




 

Do you perhaps. Like do you still.




 

Have feelings for him. Well im still breathing am i.




 

But Chaemin ah...




 

Chaemin we got another company.




 

Man we are so out numbered.




 

Dont worry. My troops are here for back up.




 

Really assaults guns. I thought we gonna have manchinery




 

Sir Donghyuk we heard your words.




 

Nice give them the best weapons. Is everyone here.




 

All South and East side is here. Thousands of them knows whats happening.




 

Is the valkery arriving.




 

They are. But we cant confirm if they will last. The air sights are affecting them.




 

Then we fight through this.




 

Woah i didnt know they have good weapons.




 

Well M.B Gang is well prepared the last time i know off.




 

I swear i hate this black ravens.




 

Not only you Yunhyeong. Now slay and kill.




 

Slay and kill it is.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Its okay Rae we are gonna reach soon.




 

Oppa it hurts.....




 

Yah Chanwoo are you sure this is the right place.




 

The only way through and to get to Lady Hwangs medic place.




 

I didnt know she have medic place.




 

Dont even have to know. Lady Hwang is rich with most of the places we always go to.




 

More like she owns most of the basement hide outs.




 

Well we have reached. Oh please wear this. Lady Hwang Medics cant recognize you. They will kill you instantly if they know that you are member of BxVII.




 

Easy to say. The staff hates you and your gang.





 

Oh... that . Then both of you get inside. I will stay out of this.




 

No. I wont allow that and you cant leave until Mirae told us so. Here take this.









 

Chanwoo gave B.I. a Mask that has M.B logo at the side. Chanwoo key in the numbers and they are finally in the medic place. The staff quickly went to you and help you out leaving the boys alone. Bobby drop on his knees and sigh. His tears starts to fall. Chanwoo shook his head and cary Bobby up and lead both of them to Lady Hwangs room. Some lady was talking to her phone and was shock to see Bobby and B.I . Chanwoo let him go and let Bobby went straight to that lady who is still shock.









 

Yah what had just happened.




 

Jisoo ah...




 

Yah what had happened. Hanbin whats wrong with him. Chanwoo. Anyone speak up, why is this idiot crying.




 

Its a long story and Mirae is injured.




 

Oh no.... Lady Hwang is not here yet. Did any of the staff handle her.




 

Yeah. We need Lady Hwang to help Mirae out. She been strike with an arrow. Sharp one which we dont know if any of her internals are affected.




 

Well i will take care of Bobby. You guys stay here till Lady Hwang son call you guys out.




 

Yeah sure.




 

Who is she.




 

Bobby hyung cousin. Come one we have to get to Mirae.



 

 



 

《TIME SKIPPED》











 

Any status or anything.




 

Well they are still searching for Heonsu fort. Also they arent injured since the valkry help them.




 

Must be nice to be prepared.




 

Well we know that north and west arent that good with us. So we called in South and East troop. Its okay. She will be fine.





 

You think so. Like...




 

Jung Chanwoo.




 

Inyeop hyung. Is she okay.




 

Some nerves are severe. Lucky it didnt hit her kidney but it kinda cut one of the artery. We might need to see if theres cuts at the liver or any other internal organs. Other than that does anyone here have O blood type. She lost a lot of blood from what i guess she been enduring the pain since she got shot from it.








 

My blood type is O....




 

Well then. Lets proceed to the withdraw of blood and test on you. Meanwhile Chanwoo. Donghyuk needs you.




 

But....




 

Its okay. Im sure this gentleman knows how to take care of Mirae. Besides, Bobby and Jisoo is here. They will help out. Now go. Before my mom found you here.




 

Well i will just go then.






 

Chanwoo left B.I look at the doctor called Heang Inyeop. Inyeop sigh and pulled the mask away. B.I. was so shocked that the mask was taken away by Inyeop.








 

If Jisoo can recognise you. Im supposed you arent from here at all.




 

I... its just....




 

I know you are here for Mirae. Now lets get you test out and hopes Mirae will recover. Hurry follow me.