Little Happiness

JOURNEY

Normal POV

Juhyun was cooking dinner in the kitchen for her little family. While she was cooking she heard a front door clicked.

 

“Yeri, your mama home!” She shouted to her 3y/o daughter who enjoy watching cartoon in the living room. Upon hearing her mommy said Yeri get off the the couch and do a little run to the front door along with her plushie.

 

“MAMA” Yeri hugging Seulgi’s leg as the latter taking off her shoes.

 

“Aigoo~ my baby! You miss me this much huh?” “Mama carry me.” Yeri pout and reach her arms out for her mama to carry her. Seulgi pick her daughter up and kiss the girl’s cheek before making her way inside.

While she walked inside the house, Yeri snuggle up to her Mama’s neck. She walk in and saw her wife in the kitchen.

 

“Welcome home darling.” Juhyun greeted her wife. Seulgi walked up to her while Juhyun turned her head a bit and give her wife a peck, their usual habit.

“What are you cooking?” “Your favorite. Why don’t you fresh up first. I’ll finish this. Yeri-ah, go to watch your favorite show and let Mama change her clothes okay?”

 

Yeri tighten her hold around her Mama’s neck before Seulgi walk back to the living room. She settle her daughter down on the couch and kiss her forehead before making her way to the master bedroom to freshen up.

After a while she came out and notice Yeri has joined her wife in the kitchen already. Her daughter sat on the high chair and enjoying her food while her wife feeding her. She smile at the scene as she walk up to her wife.

She lean down to give Juhyun a forehead kiss.

“Mama kiss Yeri too.” Her daughter whined with a pouting lips.

 

“Aigooo~ my baby want kiss too. Here you go.” Seulgi ruffle her daughter’s hair and kiss her forehead too.

 

“You eat first. I’ll just eat after feeding Yeri.”

 

Seulgi sat down and start eating her dinner. But of course she would feed her wife too.

The little family were enjoying their dinner times together. After dinner, Seulgi help washing the dishes while Juhyun bring Yeri to bath.

 

After washing dish, Seulgi walk to her daughter’s room and heard voice coming from the bathroom. She silently walk there and happiness overflow her when she spotted her wife and her baby. Her wife was singing baby shark song while their daughter playing with the shark toy in the tub.

She took out her phone and recorded the scene with a big smile plaster on her face.

 

She left to the master bedroom and folding the clothes which laying around on the bed. It’s always been like this since they moved in together years ago. They both helping each other out, doing the house chores. Both of them are working before but after giving birth to Yeri, Juhyun resigned from her job and now she works as a freelancer which she can work from home. Seulgi knew that taking care of kid is tired so she always help doing the chores after coming back from work.

Seulgi looked up when she heard the bedroom door’s open.

“Is she asleep?” Seulgi asked as Juhyun walked to sit on their shared bed.

“Yeah, after I read like 3-4 story books. Your daughter really have much energy.”

“She copied it from you.” Seulgi chuckled as Juhyun slapped her arms softly.

 

Seulgi finished folding the clothes and take it to the closet. When she walked back and saw her wife massage her shoulder.

 

“Are you okay? Do you need to see a doctor?” She walked up to her wife and massage her shoulder.

“I’m fine just aching a bit. I’m better now. Thanks hon” Juhyun replied softly and put her hand over Seulgi’s on her shoulder.

 

“Take a shower now. I prepared the warm bath for you.” “Awww~ aren’t you the sweetest?” Seulgi could only give her bear smile to her wife.

“Wait for me.” Juhyun said before walk off to the bathroom. While Juhyun was showering Seulgi reading some books on their bed.

 

After finish showering Juhyun applying some night lotion before joining her wife on the bed. Seulgi put the book aside and settle herself waiting for her wife. Juhyun tucked herself inside the blanket as she scooted closer and wrapped her arms tightly around Seulgi’s waist and snuggle to her wife chest.

Seulgi her hair lovingly and humming her soft lullaby which always put her to sleep.

 

“I love you bear. Good night” Juhyun whispered softly as she was about to doze off anytime. 

“I love you more, rest well my queen” Seulgi whispered back with a kiss on the crown of her head.

Juhyun smile and snuggle up closer to her before the married couple doze off to dreamland together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***********
W/N

another chap is up, Kang family. Aren't they cute?

any thoughts on the update? So I can improve.

 

thank you always for being with me.

till next times~