Chapter II [Sweet]

You are mine, right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweet.

 

 

It was 3 pm in the afternoon, people are usually already up and about at this time, the only exception is a certain Thai girl who has been sitting on a sofa for at least 30 minutes.

 

If there was something that Kim Minnie would rather do, that would be strolling around at some park or riding her bike in the neighborhood area.

 

As much as she loves doing all of those, here she is waiting patiently for a late Korean (read: Miyeon) to show up from her room. This is a typical occurrence for them, Minnie will come in to Miyeon’s apartment, and Miyeon will be all over the place because she is not yet ready.

 

“Miyeon-ah, it has been 30 minutes, how much longer do you need to get ready?” The Thai asked as she looked at the time on the wall.

 

“I’m ready. I’m ready. I’m sorry, I overslept again” Miyeon came rushing from her bedroom. From her slightly fast and loud breathing, everyone can see that she did try her best to be fast.

 

The Thai took a moment to look at her friend. Iconic dark blue baseball cap, soft looking slightly messy hair, reddish cheeks due to all the running, tugged in white t-shirt, washed out jeans, completed with white converse and a small white bag. She doesn’t know how such a simple fashion can looks so good on a person, her only conclusion is God surely takes his time creating Cho Miyeon.

 

“How many times do I need to wait for you Cho Miyeon? How could you always be late?” Minnie tried her best to appear annoyed, she doesn’t want the Korean to know how soft she is for her.

 

“Well, I’m sorry. I should have slept over in your apartment. That way you can wake me up, so I’m not going to be late” Miyeon smiled softly. “What about we stopped by at some café before we go to Han River? I will buy you anything you want to cheer up your mood!” The Korean blinked cutely to Minnie.

 

To be honest, who is Minnie to be able to resist that aegyo.

 

“You better prepare your wallet; cause I’m going to buy a lot of expensive foods and drinks.”

 

“Yes Ma’am. Thank you for your patience to wait for me”

 

She saw Miyeon started to head out from the apartment, she grabbed the late girl’s arm, “It is going to get cold outside later in the evening. I don’t think that thin t-shirt will do Miyeon-ah. Go to your room, bring a scarf or a sweater with you.”

 

“I think I’m going to be just fine, it’s only the start of fall, it’s not going to be that cold.” The older girl tried to reason.

 

Minnie looked at Miyeon with squinted eyes. Miyeon gets cold easily. It has been a couple times where Minnie needs to lend Miyeon her scarf or hoodie.

 

“Are you sure? I only wear a crop top underneath my hoodie. I’m not going to lend you my hoodie if you suddenly feel cold like the last time.”

 

“Yes. I’m 1000% sure. Even if I do feel cold, I’m not going to ask you to lend me anything. Now, should we go Kim Minnie?” Miyeon said this while opening the apartment’s door.

 

“Fine. You better stick to your words this time around.” Minnie said this while following the Korean girl.

 

---------------------------

Miyeon sighs happily. She and Minnie just ate in a small and homey café near the Han River. Nice weather, full stomach, warm hand, and a happy Minnie. What else can Miyeon asked for?

 

“So, do you like the food?”

 

“Yes, I like it. Maybe we should go with the girls sometimes in the future. I think Shushu will love that Chocolate cake. Let me take a quick picture of the name of the café.” Minnie says, hand busy looking for her phone.

 

Miyeon stares at the concentrated girl. Black bucket hat, white crop top topped with soft looking black hoodie, black skinny jeans, completed with black Dr. Martens and a small red leather purse. Minnie looks super warm and comfortable, yet catchy and fashionable.

 

“You look like a celebrity today.” Miyeon mindlessly throw her complement to Minnie.

 

With a little chuckle, “I am a celebrity Miyeon-ah. But thank you anyway.”

 

Minnie always gets shy whenever she receives any complements. Her cute reaction makes Miyeon want to praise her even more.

 

“Your make up looks good too. And, that red purse looks amazing. When did you buy it?”

 

“Last winter. Okay, stop with all the complements, you are making me shy.” The Thai sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter