Chapter 6

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi doesn't know how she fell for Hyewon’s trap that now she is sitting in front of her, the two eating some noodles at a convenience store.

 

“Eunbi, will you be cheering for me on our next game?” Hyewon asked and Eunbi shrugged.

 

“Maybe, I need to go anyways since Yujin is there too”  Eunbi answered and Hyewon's raises her eyebrow.

 

“And what about me?” Hyewon asked.

 

“I guess I’ll be happy if you win or something” Eunbi shrugged, the silence stays dominant for a while but Eunbi quickly looks up as she felt a hand being placed on her's.

 

“Can we bring back what we were” Hyewon offered.

 

“I only agreed to come with you since my car broke down” Eunbi responded coldly, Hyewon sighs and places her hand back to it's normal position.

 

“I knew you would say that” Hyewon mumbled as she continued to eat, Eunbi noticed Hyewon’s disappointed expression, as how much she hated Hyewon there was something about Hyewon who made her feel calm.

 

“Just give me time, please” Eunbi responded as she hesitantly places her hand on top of Hyewon’s hand as she starts to eat again.

 

“Will you buy me food if I win?” Hyewon asked and Eunbi looked at her again.

 

“Ask me after you win,” Eunbi answered.

 

--

 

“Hey Chaewon” Minju whispered yells as she feels Chaewon trying to kiss her while she is on top of her.

 

“Take your punishment!” Chaewon whispered yelled back and Minju  gave in, seconds later they were both shirtless

 

“it tickles!” Minju almost shouts and Chaewon giggles as she looks at Minju again.

 

“It’s not supposed to tickle!” Chaewon responds as she continues to kiss Minju’s neck, they hear a knock making them both flinch.

 

“Minju?” They heard a voice say making them quickly stand up and it was Minju’s mom and Minju quickly put her shirt back on while Chaewon did the same and sat on Minju’s bed grabbing a book from the night stand and pretending to read it.

 

“Yes?” Minju said as she opened the door and finished fixing her shirt and Minju’s mom looked at Chaewon and smiled.

 

“Oh Chaewon! I heard some voices so I knew it was both of you” Minju’s mom said and Minju looked at Chaewon who was keeping her laughter in.

 

“I'm going to make some food, do you guys wanna come down and eat, Hiichan and Nako just arrived” Minju’s mom asked and they nodded.

 

“Yeah we’ll be down in a bit “ Minju said and her mom nodded before leaving Minju who quickly closed the door.

 

“Wanna continue?” Chaewon asked while raising her eyebrows and smirking and Minju scoffed and shook her head.

 

“I don’t think your sister would like to hear” Minju answered as she threw a pillow to Chaewon.

 

--

 

“I didn’t want to tutor you but I have to for my mom” Jungeun spoke as she sighed, Jisung raised an eyebrow as he looked at Jungeun.

 

“I could tell my dad”

 

“Shut it and do your work” Jungeun warned and Jisung nodded and continued to do his work, Jungeun felt someone glaring at her making her quickly look up to see Jinsoul who was standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter