missing you

missing you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long and tiring day of attending her personal lessons, Minjoo finally had the opportunity to relax and rest buried under her warm comforter with the lights off and speakers letting out a soft hum of her favorite playlist. 

 

Tomorrow was her day-off and she vowed to herself to spend the entire day recharging and doing absolutely nothing productive. Maybe she’ll watch a movie too, or write some lyrics for a new song, whatever it may be, she knows she won’t be leaving her room anytime soon.

 

But before her planned lockdown she has to wash up, she can’t bear the thought of going to bed sweaty and dirty. So she picked herself up and headed to the bathroom to get the tedious task over and done with. 

 

Heading to the bathroom she bumped into Hyewon who was carrying an arm full of snacks as she headed to the living room. “Hey, Minjoo-ah” greeted the older girl, plopping down next to the awaiting girls. “Yena and I are having a game night, and Yujin and Chaewon wanted to join, how about you?” 

 

A fond smile appeared on Minjoo’s face at the thought of this being such a 99z thing to do, “No thanks unnie, I’m really tired.” She declined the invitation, besides, she was one hundred percent sure she would at whatever game they were going to play anyway.

 

“You better rest well! You’ve been working too hard lately!” Yena softly scolded her, warming her heart at the fact that her unnie always worries about her. 

 

“Our Minjoo always works hard,” stated Chaewon. “She should give some motivation to the rest of us, to be honest.” The older girl pondered, “We’ve been slacking off lately...” she trailed off.

 

Yujin interrupted her thoughts by saying, “Yah, unnie! You should speak for yourself, I’ve been working out every day.” she crossed her arms and pouted, “You said you’d go with me, but you always end up changing your mind at the last minute!” 

 

Chaewon avoided eye contact and rushed to change the subject, eyes roaming around the room before landing on the towel in Minjoo’s arms. “Minjoo-ah, you’re about to wash up, right? You can go ahead so you can rest.” 

 

“Way to change the subject!” Ignoring Yujin’s outburst, Minjoo gave Chaewon a soft smile and a nod, “Yeah, I’ll head on ahead. Enjoy your gaming night.” She suddenly frowned in thought, “But please be careful and don’t break anything. Eunbi-unnie will murder you if you break something again.”

 

All four girls visibly shivered at the memory of their leader absolutely furious when the 99z duo broke her favorite mug. “We promise to be careful Minjoo-ah, now go and rest well.” Hyewon shooed her away. 

 

After taking a long and relaxing hot shower, Minjoo immediately dove into her covers and cocooned herself in its warmth. The main visual practically melted in relief at finally being able to rest.

 

Half an hour after Minjoo closed her eyes and fell asleep, a small figure opened the door to her room and stepped inside. The figure glanced at the peacefully sleeping girl and very slowly closed the door behind her and tiptoed closer to the bed. 

 

“Yah, Minjoo-ah? Are you asleep?” the small figure asked such an obvious question. Minjoo, in reply, turned away from the voice and buried herself deeper into the covers.

 

“Pst, Minjoo-ah!” the voice whispered, but the visual stubbornly remained fast asleep. “Aish, you are so annoying!” the figure started shaking the sleeping girl. “WAKE UP!” 

 

“Leave me alone, I’m tired” Minjoo mumbled out, having literally no more energy left to argue with her member. Still, the figure persisted and continued shaking the no longer peacefully sleeping visual. “KIM MINJOO, WAKE UP!” 

 

“Nako, I love you, but if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter