Short Blonde Hair

Luce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon's POV
"Who's Sakura" Chaeyeon asked.

"Huh? Sakura is yo-" "Nevermind, I think I'm just tired" I said.
“Ok bye kwangbae!”

Hmm Sakura, I could’ve swear I’ve known her. Isn’t she Chaeyeon’s girlfriend, but why would she deny it. 

 

I should get some rest, maybe I’m just tired.

 

I was awaken by Yujin and Chaewon saying they’ll be leaving already. I got up to guide them to the exit and bid my goodbyes.

 

It’s kinda sad when your friends leave after a gathering, I think it’s just because I got really attached to those kids. Back in my childhood,  I was really shy on talking to someone, not until Yena showed up. I became friends with Yena and Chaewon that time. I became friends with Chaeyeon when we have the same class in 1st grade, and Yujin, she is a close friend of Chaewon and Yujin’s bestest friend that time is Yuri. That’s how I got to know them. I remember Yena asking Yujin to introduce her to Yuri and I remember her being jealous about Yuri and I saying that we’re too close HAHAAHAHA.

After that, we just became close friends. Well we hardly have a hard time hanging out with Yuri now because she’s studying in a different university.

 

My reminiscing was stopped when I remembered that I still have a project. I have to paint a face but my friends won’t let me paint their face. Well, I think I just have to paint Yena’s face since I see her everyday. The painting was a quarter finished when I was about to sleep. 

 

*Well I still have until the last day of the week* I thought

 

I woke up, same routine then head to the school early

 

Chaeyeon’s POV 

 

7:00 am

 

I am just getting ready to go to school, I didn’t really need to wake up early because my house is just walking distance from school.

 

As I entered the classroom, I see Hyewon studying, “Goodmorning kwangbae!” I said.

 

“Good morning Chaeyeon-ah” Hyewon greeted.

 

I sat down on my seat and remember something about yesterday.

 

“Kwangbae, so who’s Sakura”

“I heard you say that name yesterday” I said

 

Hyewon stopped reviewing for a brief moment and stare at the floor for a few seconds.

 

“Ohh Sakura s-she’s just myy uhh gaming buddy” Hyewon said.

 

“Ohh ok” I said.

 

Hmmmm I really find Hyewon strange these days, must be because of the exams. I went back to my seat and started reviewing.

 

Thirs Person POV

 

Fastforward 

 

It’s the end of the last day of exams and the friend group are planning to eat to celebrate it.

 

After the bell rang, they gathered at the gate,

 

“Soo unnies, where will we eat?” Yujin asked

“Yah, don’t worry Kwangbae’s gonna take us to some new place”

“Kwangbae’s kinda the foodie here so I trust her” Yena said while Hyewon chuckled. 

 

Hyewon’s POV

 

After we ate, they watch a movie but I already went home because I have to finish the painting due in 2 days.

 

I went to a store to buy a few things since I am running out of materials to paint. 

 Hmmm what colors should I pick

“You should try this Ms.” A lady said. 

“Oh this is a great color, Thanks!” I said.

The lady gave me a color that is like a light shade of blue-magenta. 

I really think it’s a great choice because the unfinished painting is full of light blue and red.

I went home and started to paint.

It’s already 2:23 am and I just finished the painting, the crazy thing is I am not a good painter myself I can admit that so the finished product does not look like Yena at all, but she looks beautiful. I pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter