What next?

The different pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to someone splashing my face with water. I slowly shook my head and tried to open my eyes and look at the person but I was unavailable to get a clear look at them since my eyes were so bloated after the beat up.

???: Unnie! You alright?!!

Jahoon: Joy?

I tried to say her name but it only came out as a whisper. I closed my eyes and keep my head down. I felt so embarrassed for her to see me like this. As being the oldest child of our family, I still felt responsible for being the face of the family and try to look my best not to disappoint or embarrassed anyone of them. I could feel Sooyoung cup my face and pulled it up lightly, not to hurt me. She turned it from side to side to examine my face.

Joy: I can’t believe that father would be so evil to make his people hurt you so much like this unnie…. I’m so sorry I’m not available to protect you unnie.

Jisung: Me too noona…

Jihoon: Me three noona but can you guys hurry up and release noona from the chains? I’m worried that they would be back soon and then we all would be in trouble.

Jisung: Oh , right!

Jahoon: Language Jisung.

Joy: You even have the energy to scold us. Please be quiet unnie and save the energy, so we sneak you out from fathers grip. Jungkook oppa and Taehyung oppa is waiting for you outside our house. Covered from the securities view.

Jungkook was working for the police, while Taehyung was in the military. They are a few of my friends, who are working with the police and military and still on my side, trying to protect me and the girls from Mr. Park. Both Jisung and Joy released me from the chains and threw my arms over their shoulders, helping me to walk. I opened my eyes to at least see a bit of where I was walking to. Jihoon opened the door for us and we walked outside of the room and our house, while Jihoon was walking in front of us, as a lookout for Mr. Park or his people. We finally got out without any trouble and they led me to where Jungkook and Taehyung were waiting with their car.

Jungkook: Jahoon! What the hell happened to you?! How can a father be so brutal against his own daughter?!

Taehyung: Can you shut it for a moment? Even though I like to listen to your voice honey, we have to help Jahoon into the car and hurriedly get away from here, so Joy, Jisung, and Jihoon can get back inside without Mr. Park getting suspicious of them.

Jungkook nodded and helped Taehyung placing me carefully in the back seat, while Joy, Jisung, and Jihoon ran back to our house and into their rooms before Mr. Park noticed that they were gone. Jungkook into the driver seat, while Taehyung got into the passenger seat and we drove away to the hospital. On the way, I fell asleep due to exhaustion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up to lights blinding me. I closed my eyes and frown before slowly opening them again, adjusting to the bright lights. I looked around and noticed that I was now lying in the hospital.

Mom: Jahoon! You are awake!

My mom, who was sitting on the couch in the room, stood up and ran over to me before taking my right hand in her hands, squeezing it.

Mom: I can’t believe he did this to you…. My poor child…. are you alright? Do you feel pain anywhere?

I placed my left hand on her hands, which were holding my hands, and squeezed it back. I shook my head and smiled at her, reassuring her that I was fine now.

Jahoon: I’m fine now mom. It just hurt a little bit but don’t worry it will go away soon.

Mom: Oh dear. How can you keep it all to yourself? You know that you can always come to me if there is anything, I will help you no matter what. It’s okay to say if you aren’t feeling well honey.

My mom kissed my cheek and used one of her hands to caress my left cheek, while the other was still holding to my right hand. Before she could even continue, we could hear loud noises right in front of my room. Suddenly the girls entered the room, pushing against each other to come first, making some of them fall and the rest fall with them, like a domino. I sat up with mom’s help and looked at her before looking back at the girls with a look that said: “You guys are unbelievable”.

Loona: Jahoon! Are you alright?!

Jinsoul: Tell me who hurt you!

Hyejoo: Who do I have to kill?!

Choerry, Kim Lip & Gowon: My baby! Are you hurt anywhere?!

The girls began to bombard me with questions, making me all dizzy. I covered my ears and shook my head, making them all stop and look at me with a worried expression.

Jahoon: My head… My head is hurting… I feel like someone is stabbing my brain with a knife right now….

Mom: Girls, please look after Hoonie for a moment. I will get a doctor fast.

Mom ran out of the room. Jungeun moved to stand by my right side and side-hugged me rubbing my arms and whispering reassuring words into my right. Jinsoul stood at my left side, taking my hands in hers, and my head, whispering into my left ear that everything will be fine. After a few moments mom came back with a doctor. I looked up to see that it was aunt Irene. Aunt Irene was my mom’s younger sister and also our family doctor, she would always help me and my mom every time that Mr. Park was hurting us.

Irene: Unnie, please take the girls outside and wait. I will just examine Jahoon, then you are available to back in here.

Mom: Come girls, let’s give my sister some space so she can help Jahoon. Don’t worry she is very great at her job and I know for sure that she will do her best to help out Hoonie.

Jungeun, Jinsoul & Choerry: But I want to be by Jahoon’s side.

They all said it at the same time, making them look at each other with a glare. I cleared my throat, making them look at me. I looked at them and smiled a silly smile, making them smile at me.

Jahoon: Thank you for the love girls. I feel so loved~ and I feel very precious right now~ but don’t worry I trust her and I know that she will do anything to help me, she is my aunt after all. So please do as she said. It won’t take long.

They nodded at my words and let out a sigh. By turns, they came over to me and kissed my forehead before leaving the room with my mom and the other girls, leaving me and aunt Irene alone. Aunt Irene sat on the edge of the bed and placed the back of her right hand on my forehead.

Irene: How are you feeling dear? Your mom told me that you were complaining that your head was hurting.

I nodded and told her everything that had happened. She nodded and carefully listen to me, taking in the different kinds of symptoms I had. She did some small basic checkups on me, like checking my heartbeat and checking my reflections. When she was satisfied with her checkup, she called my mom and the girls inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter