point at my lips and stare

sign
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Olivia, is seriously frustrated.

She stomped her foor on the ground, putting on a poker face that instead of scaring Hyunjin, only made her laugh nonstop.

"Hyunjin I swear, I'm gonna rip your insides out." She signed, before glaring at her.

"You can glare all you want, but you can't hurt me, wolfie." Hyunjin chuckled. "You're too soft for your own good."

Olivia's eyes widened as she heard Hyunjin's joke, giving her a light punch on her arm. "Hey now, I killed your cat, remember?"

Now it was Hyunjin's time to glare at her.

"Hey guys!" A flash of brown passed through, resulting on Hyunjin tackled down on the ground.

"Hi Heejin." The girl waved back, before exerting all her force on her girlfriend, Hyunjin grunting from the unexpected heaviness.

"My goodness babe, have you been pigging with Yeojin again?!" Heejin scrunched her face, getting off of her grinning girlfriend and then latched herself on Olivia's side.

"I'm joking, Hee."  The latter just scowled further more.

"Aw, babe look I'm sorry." Olivia released a soundless chuckle, completely amused with what's happening in front of her.

"How's your leg, Heejin?" The latter shrugged, patting her leg as she leaned on her girlfriend for support. "The wound is stitched, I can handle the pain."

"Hey Hye, can you get Yves unnie to check that? I think she's still off at me from that last prank I did on her." Hyunjin thought bringing lots of old men inside Olivia's older sister's room was funny. Well for her, it was. But for Yves it wasn't.

She woke up with old men surrounding her and she thought she did the deed with them.

She didn't came out of her room for a week.

"She's still shook up from it. She ran off when mom and dad sent our grandpa home. They thought she'd feel better when she sees her."

They were having their usual talk about love, studies, love, girls, when suddenly a body collided on a body, this time it was on Olivia's.

"!" A crunchy voice muttered, but all Olivia could see was blonde hair, brown eyes hidden somewhere in it, pink luscious lips and reddened cheeks.

They were still on the floor, with the stranger's body still on top of Olivia's.

"Well isn't this awkward." Hyunjin coughed, disturbing the heated eye contact of the two girls.

Blondie stood up, offering both of her hands to Olivia which she didn't decline.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter