She's confusing me.

𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙅𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙚🍊 ⇢ 𝙢𝙞𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣 / 𝙙𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—Do you like it? —Dahyun whispered close to the japanese's ear, moving her fingers in a constant rhythm. 

—Mhmm, keep going. —Mina said breathlessly. —Don't stop.

Dahyun continued to massage the older's head, lightly rubbing and the hair of the girl who was clinging to her in a hug.

They had only spent about thirty minutes in bed, but Dahyun could already feel the damn heat between the covers – Mina intertwining her legs with hers was not being of much help, she felt the heat rising even more.

Her cheeks were frozen from the AC that she forgot to turn off, that and her slightly damp neck were the only parts of her body receiving any kind of air - slowly, the same air was also beginning to leave her lungs.

Both had their eyes on the TV, attentive to each frame of images that the screen reproduced.

Mina started to snuggle against Dahyun's chest.

—Why? —The older said in a quieter tone than normal.

Dahyun just hummed in confusion, the of her fingers stopping. 

—Why are you here?

—What do you mean? —Dahyun was still confused. Under her own gaze, the japanese's profile was beautiful, but it was not her beauty that caught her eyes quickly, there was something else, something nostalgic in her face. Her body felt the need to hold Mina tighter in her arms. Maybe that was the kind of answer Mina needed. After a soft sigh she continued speaking. —I am here because i want to, because i want to take care of you and i want you to be okay, unnie.

Mina returned the hug with the same intensity, buried her face in the neck of the younger. Dahyun only limited herself to feeling that contact and letting the blush on her cheeks come out, it was somewhat embarrassing to be in that situation with the person with whom she always maintained a serious facade.

As embarrassing as it was exciting. 

—Are you okay? —She tilted her head, saw the small beads of sweat on the older woman's forehead.

In the absence of a response, Dahyun made the decision for both of them - they couldn't take it anymore. She broke free from the tangle of limbs under the blankets and began to kick them aside, simply leaving the sheets on top, finally feeling the air conditioning reaching the warmer areas of her body.

Mina settled back in, crawling up slowly so that she was at the same height as Dahyun.

Smiling, once again she passed one of her legs between Dahyun's, closed her eyelids and dropped her head on the pillow.

—How did you know I wanted you to do that? —She outlined a huge smile, her eyes still closed turned into little crescents. 

—Anyone would've guessed. —Just like Mina, the younger began to close her eyelids. —You are very persistent, Minarin. I'm sure you would've rather drenched yourself in sweat than throwing the covers yourself and losing to me. But guess what? You were right... —Dahyun let out a heavy sigh, her breath passing slowly between her lips. —It feels like hell.

—Mmm... you must be really good at guessing things, don't you? 

—If you're the one saying that then, i guess i am.

—Well then, could you guess what i want now, Dahyun?

The younger opened her eyes and turned her body, raised an arm and with the tips of her fingers began to caress the japanese's dark hair again.

Mina let out a sigh. 

—Not really.

Dahyun stopped the caressing and began to scratch. Mina gave a silent laugh, shook her head in denial. 

—Do you want more juice? —The korean asked.

Mina shook her head. 

—You want to eat?

She denied once more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter