Chapter 5

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning when all the professors came to the meeting room of the principal. No sight of students were yet to be seen.

They were required to attend early for a meeting. No one knows what is the meeting all about.

All of them were already sitting at their chairs, waiting for the principal to come.

 

Yoona yawn and made joohyun also yawn beside her. "Aigoo. You're kinda in a bad luck, the school just started and yet you already experience this kind of meeting. Good thing joy didn't come with you eyy?" The professor smirk at joohyun. She also told the professor that they're sisters and start to live in a same roof.

But Joohyun can only chuckle. "I don't want to wake her up...besides, she needs to be responsible to wake herself up." Joohyun said and take a sip to her coffee that was place in the table.

The principal came in, everyone in the room greet and bow to the principal who smile and bow.

"Good early, morning to everyone...sorry for the sudden early meeting. This should've be done yesterday, but the head forgot to tell me. This wasn't really something to be ready for but unfortunately, they were schedule today." Professors just only nod and continue to listen.

"Lee Sunmi. A popular professor in a few high-rated universities, who also had a share in KU. In short, she'll be joining us for a month....but she only chose one position." The principal cliff hang and look for someone certainly.

"Ms. Bae Joohyun....Ms. Lee Sunmi, wants to teach with you." The principal said that made the professors attention turn to Joohyun.

'Why me?' Joohyun asks herself.

"It's not like I don't want to, I'm actually glad to learn experience to someone who's popular and well experienced. But, why me ms. Principal? It could have been ms. Park or ms. Im...do I lack, that's why it's me?" Joohyun said as she couldn't contain her negative thoughts running in her head.

The principal was about to say something when the door suddenly opened.

Revealing a tall girl, with hair waves.

"I hope I'm not late, but what you're thinking is wrong ms.bae. I'm here and want to be with you because your subject is also what I teach...being in BM 2 have a lots of complications." The girl who suddenly barge in spoke.

The principal cleared . "I appreciate your early presence and your good thoughts ms.lee sunmi...however, I don't tolerate manners that's irresponsible. I saw your good rank and position, but here in our school, in this room....I head. Please don't let me think that you're not deserving in your position right now." The principal gritted her teeth and ball her fist in a calm but furious way.

The girl who suddenly barge in who's known as Lee Sunmi, been more quiet than a person who's unable to speak.

She bowed. "I'm sorry for the reckless manners ms.principal...this won't happen again." Sunmi said.

The principal could only nod. "Ms. Im, please move and sit beside ms. Park so ms. Lee can sit there...also, mr. Wang, please close the door." All of them obey the principal's order.

While joohyun in the other side was a bit sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter