Part 2

A One Night Stand in Boston
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I am so sorry. I guess it’s the alcohol.” Tiffany pulled herself from the kiss. She knew it was wrong of her to kiss someone she just met. Sooyoung didn’t say a word back. She just looked down. She didn’t know what she was feeling at the time. She was surprised, yet disappointed at the same time because the kiss was so short. She couldn’t even remember when was the last time she shared a kiss with anyone. She needed the kiss. She needed this woman.

“I really need to get going now.” Tiffany quickly grabbed her phone, purse and jacket. Before she could stand up from the floor, Sooyoung grabbed her arm. “Wait.” She mumbled. Then, it was Sooyoung’s turn to initiate the kiss this time. The kiss was so tender and slowly Tiffany wrapped her arms around Sooyoung shoulders to deepen the kiss.

After a few seconds of kissing, they pulled it off and stared at each other. “I don’t normally do this.” Sooyoung admitted.

“Neither do I.” Tiffany responded.

“Please don’t take me the wrong way.” Sooyoung said. “Sooyoung, what are you talking about? I kissed you first.” Tiffany chuckled. Sooyoung just smiled over the response.

Tiffany then went even closer to Sooyoung and then she softly placed her hand on the woman’s cheek. A few seconds later, they shared another tender kiss. This time around their hands started to wander around each other’s bodies. Before Sooyoung realized, her shirt was ed revealing her bra and she didn’t mind at all. Sooyoung then did the same thing to the woman in front of her.

Sooyoung unlatched Tiffany’s bra and took it off. She then leaned in so that the woman’s back would softly land on the carpeted floor in front of the fireplace. It was clear that both of them had the burning ual desire to each other at the time. How was it possible to have that instant connection with someone she just met? Having a one-night stand with a random woman had never been in Sooyoung’s book. But that’s what happened. She really spent the night with a woman she just met a few hours ago.

****

Sooyoung woke up the next morning to the sound of her phone. “Urghh..” She reached for her phone and saw it was the towing services. She then answered the phone slowly since the woman next to her was still deep in her sleep. Both of them were inside the thick blanket covering their bodies.

“Yes Mark.”

“Ms Sooyoung, I’m reaching in 5mins.”

“Oh yeah. Alright.”

Sooyoung sat up and looked at Tiffany who was still sleeping. She was indeed the most beautiful woman she had met. And the that they had was the best. Sooyoung couldn’t even remember when was the last time she had that good. Although she only had a 3 hours’ sleep, she felt really good.

She slowly got up from the floor and put on her pants and shirt. Then, she went to the toilet to wash her face and brush her teeth. A few minutes later, she left the house to wait for the towing vendor. The towing vendor arrived shortly after and Sooyoung instructed for them to tow the car to a workshop near Pond Street. Since Tiffany worked around that area, Sooyoung thought it would be easier for the car to be repaired there.

“Can you get the technician to call me once the car reaches the workshop? I don’t want my friend to get rip off.” She informed. Because she knew how the local technicians were. The moment they knew the owner was a lady, they would tend to mark up all the prices and advised irrelevant parts to be changed.

“Yes Ms Sooyoung.”

As soon as the towing was settled, she went back inside the house. She looked at the time and it was almost 10am. Her parents would be reaching in an hour and half. So, she still got time to maybe had breakfast with this woman and sent her home.

She went to the living room and saw the woman was on her phone still lying down on the floor in front of the fireplace. The same spot where they pleasured each other last night. Sooyoung sat on the floor near to the woman.

“I will be on my way soon.” She said over the line before she ended the call.

“Hey.” Sooyoung smiled as she greeted the woman.

“Hey you. Morning.” Tiffany sat up and covered herself with the blanket since she was still . Surprisingly, she leaned in to Sooyoung for a peck on the lips.

“Good morning.” Sooyoung smiled. “I would love to have breakfast with you, but I heard that you need to get going.” Sooyoung said. 

“Urgh..” She covered her face with the blanket.

“I arranged for your car to be towed to a workshop near your school, if its okay with you.” Sooyoung informed.

“Thank you so so much. I don’t know how I could repay you.”

“No worries. It’s nothing.” Sooyoung said politely. “Come, let me drive you. I don’t want you to be late meeting your parents.” Sooyoung smiled before she got up from the floor and walked out of the living room. She went up to her room and changed her clothes. After sending the woman, she might make her way straight to the airport.

Both of them left the house and walked towards the basement. “Soo, you are driving a GLE?” Tiffany asked in surprise the moment she saw the car.

“Again, it’s a company’s car. It’s not mine. In fact, nothing is mine.” Sooyoung smiled, being all humble.

“You must be holding a high position to be able to enjoy all these perks.” She commented. She was somehow proud that a Korean woman managed to be in working in that position in the US.

“Imagine if I got fired, I would be living in the streets.” Sooyoung joked.

“If that happens, please call me right away, I would offer you my street.” Tiffany laughed.

“Can you spare a few minutes for coffee?” Sooyoung asked. There was Starbucks ahead. “It wont take long.” She added.

“After everything you’ve done for me, of course I can spare time for coffee.” Tiffany smiled as she placed her hand on Sooyoung’s lap. Sooyoung enjoyed all the little flirty gestures the woman was doing.

Sooyoung stopped by Starbucks and both of them went in together. Tiffany demanded to pay for it which Sooyoung could understand why. So, she just let her.

“Thank you for the coffee.” Sooyoung said as she blew to her hot medium roast coffee.   

“Aish Sooyoung, it’s only $2.25.” Tiffany responded.

“Regardless of the price Tiffany. I am still thankful.” Sooyoung replied back softly. “Anyways, what do you teach at work?” Sooyoung asked as she wanted to get to know the woman in front of her more.

“I’m currently teaching IGCSE program for 9th and 10th Grades.” Tiffany informed. “It’s only been a year because I was teaching Middle School before.” She further added.

“How do you find teaching middle school compared to high school students?” Sooyoung asked.

“I’m actually fine with either. But just to state the differences in terms of teaching, for high school students, y

Please log in to read the full chapter