Everything has changed

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything used to be perfect. Everything about us used to be perfect--even our relationship. Our relationship was every couple could ever dream of, and it can even beat every fairytale we had ever seen. Our story was perfect. We understand each other and nothing seems to break us apart. If we misunderstand each other, every embrace and every kisses we gave us to clear all the misunderstandings we had that day. And everything seems to go the way we wanted to. We were happy. 

 

 

 

But everything changed. 

 

 

We start to fight over small things, we're making everything a big deal and fighting over it. None of us wants to lower her pride and say sorry to each other, Not trying to fix our problem before the day ends, and we start to use different rooms to sleep.  I started to become embarrassed at my friends wherever I am with you. You, pointing fingers at my childhood friends that I haven't seen for a long time and lost contact with. You, becoming jealous with them. And I started to become distant because you became so possessive towards me. Asking me where I was going and who I will go with. My job is to go out and film when I have to, but you can't even understand it. You can't even trust me, Eun. So I started to stop telling you about everything that is happening about my life. Everything about us became stressful and started suffocating me. And this is not what I wanted to picture  out between us. I started doing these as a sign that I want out--That I wanted to be out of our story. Our once beautiful story. That I want to disappear in our movie. 

 

 

 

Maybe we could work everything out when we change and try to understand each other.

 

 

 

But no one did. Even though I love you, everything is really not working out the way we wanted them to be. 

 

 

 

And so I left.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 





 

It was the first day of filming when I felt that someone was watching me. And I've find out that you are working in the same movie I'm working with. How do I know it was you? It's because spending two years with you make me memorize your every features, and I knew that it was you the moment I saw your eyes. Those eyes that used to make me love and make my heart futter every time i saw them. I miss those eyes who looks at me with love. I miss you, Eun. But all the negative things that had happened on our story had crossed my mind, making me think that my decision was right all along, leaving you behind was the right thing to do. Because I can't really stay, I wanted to be happy too. And I wanted it to try to be happy again with Chaeyeon. 



 

It was the first night of filming, when Chaeyeon asked me for a date. And everything she did was every girl could ever dream of. Making efforts to make me feel special. She makes me feel butterflies in my stomach by how genuine she is. And I want to return her love to me. Perhaps, she can make me happier than before when I was with you. We were happy taking all our sweet smiles, and we even shared our first kiss under the stars, it was my dream. Everything was perfect, until I saw you. 

 

Did you perhaps saw everything, Eun. I'm sorry, but I just wanted to be happy. 




 

“Eun~” I miss you . I wanted to say it. But I just can't .

 


 

“The director asked me to give this to you and Miss Chaeyeon” You said and smiled. But your eyes are still the same, full of love and care. Like they are telling me thay you will always treasure me. I miss those eyes that I once loved. 

 

 

I nodded and walked to the mat to look at the nightsky. “I don't have an idea that you’re working here” I lied, but I just looked at you to look at your face. Just because I miss you. 

 

 

I can feel that you are looking at me. 

 

 

“I can’t also believe that we're working under the same film” 

 

 

I just looked at the stars to keep the silence. I dont want to say a thing which I will regret later. 

 

 

 

 

“Kkura?” I heard you say and I can feel that once again, you are looking at me. 

 

 

 

“Hmm?” I said without looking at you. Unsure what to do anymore. 

 

 

 

“How are you right now? Tell me honestly”

 

 

 

I'm… missing you…  But not our memories. I'm happier now, but I still miss you. 

 

 

“I’m…” 

 

 

“I’m happy,” I said and nodded, saying half of what is on my mind. Because it's true, then I'm happy--with my memories with Chaeyeon for the short time. 

 

 

How about you, Eun? How are you? 



 

“That’s good” I heard you say and once again, the night breeze was all we could feel. 

 

 

 

“What if we’re still together, Kkura? Will you be happy like you are right now?”

 

 

 

No Eun, I won't be happy like I am now. Because everything we had have will not work out because we both can't understand each other.

 


 

“I don’t know, Eun. But I was happy at first'' It was true, I am happy at first because of our memories, not until everything changed and made our memories a sad one and ruined the happiness that we had. The colors in our story had started to ran out and had been replaced with black and grey colors.

 

 

“I miss you, Kkura” I looked at her and she was crying. Those tears, I wanted to kiss those tears away. 

 

 I miss you too, Eun.  

 

 

 

“I miss you too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter