When I Saw You.

On The Of Midnight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When I look at you,

I feel that you and I were destined to meet."

A POEM CALLED YOU - TAEYEON

 

 

"Come on, Chanyeol! Just one party, it's New Years for god's sake!"

 

Chanyeol groaned, but Jongin and Sehun kept tugging at his arm. "How about you all go, and I stay here?" Chanyeol motioned at their dormitory, and Jongin shook his head.

 

"Come on. It'll be fun." Baekhyun says, smiling. Chanyeol stared at him, pleading to not go but Baekhyun just walked out the door. While he was distracted, Jongin and Sehun had managed to pull him up his feet. Chanyeol lets himself get dragged by the two, not having the energy to resist.

 

They both shoved him in his room. "Hurry up or we'll be late, Hyung!"

 

Chanyeol absent-mindedly changed his attire, murmuring blasphemy under his breath every few minutes. He could already hear the loud music that was going to be playing at the party, getting a slight headache.

 

All of them got in Junmyeon's car and drove to the party, Sehun and Baekhyun being obnoxiously loud. He just stared out the window, silently cursing everyone he had ever meet that encouraged him to be an idol, because now he's stuck with these freaks.

 

They get to the party, and the slight headache that Chanyeol had increased. He sighs, getting dragged in by Baekhyun who seemed more than eager to get drunk.

 

Half an hour at the party, and Chanyeol was already losing focus. He wasn't drunk, just a bit tipsy. He didn't want to get drunk in fear of the hangover that would come the next day.

 

Chanyeol gets up, wanting to get a glass of water to clear his system.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter