Chapter 2

Beautiful stranger

 

As I walk and put my earphones on and listen to my demo songs which i recorded everytime we are bored in the studio, but we never had a chance to release it because the boss said we'll release it one by one. Without knowing, i was in a park showing the river in front of it, i just smiled and breathe deeply, this is fresh air and perfect weather. 

As I try to lie and watch the starry skies tonight, before i shut my eyes i look around too see if there's more people like me loves to watch how wonderful the night sky is, i saw this lady in a boyfriend hoodie and a cap i guess, she's too big for that hoodie that's why assumed it was his' boyfriend's, she was dancing alone. I removed my airpods to listen to what was the song playing, it started like it describing her word per word... 

Your eyes, so crystal green
Sour apple baby, but you taste so sweet
You got hips like Jagger and two left feet
And I wonder if you'd like to meet~~

I haven't seen her eyes so close yet, you can sense her eyes with her smile, as the moonlit showed her face she was dancing and her head faced the moon, normal people think she's crazy but not for me. Some people will do these things because they have their way to express their emotion thru singing and dancing, and i rarely find them, and i found one tonight, the way she moves it goes with the song... But i found myself smiling because she kept on falling because of her two left feet. So i tried to move or hid under a tree and sit and just stare at her. I wish i can be like her, free. 

But as i observed i saw some bottles of soju with her, she's not yet drunk because she just opened it now, she's adorable. They way she hit the of the bottle to her elbow made me smile. Again, she roamed her eyes, and i begin to disguise that i was looking into the river. 

But I failed, she ran towards to where i am seated and there. 

"hi" 
"h.... i... " 
"Are you alone? “
Instead of answering i roamed my eyes
".. So, i guess you are, i'll get my things and bring it here. Stay put. "

I'm thinking to run, but i think my legs are not working. I'm glued there's in me that i wont leave her. There's in me that i want to know her more. Fck this, curiosity inside me, i just bit my lips to ease my uneasiness. 

" Hope you don't mind drinking with me? “
“Ahh.. Ne, she gave me a glass of soju" 
As she gulped it she tried to "AAAAAAH..it's refreshing" 

I must say that's annoying but i found myself grinning, "she must be cute" if my heart can talk. 

As we drink again, she talked about her life. She wanted to become an artist yet the instances doesn't seem to be on that way so she was in the stage play and begin to start again... 

"You know, I'm a good talker but is it okay with you? “ she said. 
“Uhm.. I'm a good listener...i guess.. " i replied. 

"great, so where am i? “

As we continue to drink and still she talk and talk about the jokes she had, she's like a living manga like she talks with action and show it to you, its like you're watching a comic strip and not reading it. No wonder why she did stage dramas.

"I came to catch the bad man and scolded him because he bumped me and i got mad by kicking a can like this" 

She kicked the bottle and get it later on as it roll over and run fast as she could so that she'll not be caught by littering . I laugh so hard. This lady is one of a kind. 

"Now, I see you smile, you looked great." 
"Oh, hahaha, and i thank you for that too."
"No worries, well people like us need to be happy for a while. You can open up to me too, they said that talking to strangers are like therapy that you can open up to them because they don't know you and they'll respect you.If you go, i'll just stay here for a while and take a nap. Aaaahhh~ the stars shined so bright tonight... "

I just look up with her...
" May I use your phone so that i can take a picture of the skies tonight? I forgot to bring my phone. It's okay if you don't... "

I don't know what to respond to her but i freely gave my phone. She opened the camera and took a photo. I looked up again and I smiled i just love the view. It's so relaxing. She gave me a phone. Then, there's a gift of silence. As I'm about to ask her something, my phone rang. 

I noticed her still lying and watching the night starry sky. I stood up to answer the call, 
"jjangmo, oppa i'm on my way back...Ne"

 

As i look back from where I left the woman. Whom I forgot the name, she's gone. 

As I walk home, i remember she took a photo a while ago, but it wasn't there, so I checked the recent apps she opened. It was in the notepad, there is the photo with skies and a note left it.

"here's my phone number of you need a listener. It's free of charge. Btw, I had fun."  Then i found myself smiling. 


Weeks later 

We went a vacation, after a long days of recording and dance practice, show guestings. 

And there i was bored i the room, after I'd roll in the bed, counting my stuffed animals, wrote in my diary. Fixed the pictures hung in the room. I begin to scroll my phone again and landed in the notepad, looking at the photo again, then questions follow

Is she okay? 
Does she think of me? 
Well, she's a stranger she may meet new people there... 

But there as i rolled again and again in the bed, i accidentally hit the number and it rang I'm about to end the call but I heard a familiar softie kind of voice. 

Then i tried to end the call but-"He-hello?“ I think she heard me cursed. Yet i heard her clearing and said
" need a friend? If you can't talk, just text me the details. See ya! “

From the tone of her voice you can feel her smiling as she speaks, then, i shook my head for daydreaming again, then i look again in my phone, should i text her? 

So at night, Spring invited us to party with the boys. And of course we cannot go out with jjangmo, but staying in parties, bores me, so then again, I was scrolling my phone there i remembered what happened a while ago. With these busy streets, i grab my cap and I decided to ride a cab, instead of saying where will i drop off i sent the message of my address which is our hideout house of us 3, yes we decided to have that house if we want to take a break from the company who's been watching us for years. 

Maam, where should we go? 
 Fyck
Maam? 
Oh shi-
Maam, you better get - 
Wait here's my address i sent it to somebody instead ksksms

I tired to delete it ahead of time but too late there this notice that it was already ''SEEN". I showed the address which i texted to that lady, aish. I bit my lip here I am again. Then i looked again, she replied. 

"Oh I live near this place, how come i didn't see you around? ;) I'm on my way." 
"" 

Absentmindedly I blurted out. Then I slapped my mouth. 

Maam, i can say you're having a stressful day?

I looked at the rear view mirror he looked at me with a smile. I don't usually talk with strangers but I feel that he's kind. So I just smiled back and hit myself again with my phone. 


Your voice is velvet through a telephone
You can come to mine
But both my roommates are home
Think I know a bar
Where they would leave us alone
And I wonder if you'd take it slow

Then I cleaned the room, I texted Spring and Minzy we'll meet here in our hideout place. As I lay in the couch, my phone rang... 

Spring: you left us, again Ciel, are you hiding something? Don't answer, we're going to the hideout now let's see if you're hiding something. 

Well, do i have a little secret to tell? That i met a stranger in the park one night and gave her number tho she's weird yet here I am waiting for her to come... Wait, is she really coming? Oh no, The girls may meet her anytime now... I grab my cap and hoodie then the keycard but as I went out i heard a familiar voice. 

"Hi you're leaving? “ her soft smiley voice again. 
I held her hand and gladly i wore the cap, hoodie and shades glad im fully covered. 
" Ohhkay" when we arrived in the fire exit, because i think of we use the elevator there's this chance they'll meet there. I was panting because we were running she waited for me to explain. 

 

 

a comment for your thoughts? ;>

Chapter 3 tomorrow :)