Relationship 2

Relationships...are complicated

This second couple, I used to have a crush on this guy. But I stopped having a crush on him since he....

To begin with, we went to the faculty but different departments. Sorry, not telling you. When I first met him, I told him I don't want to befriend a guy who's in a relationship. He was pretty sad at first but I told him my reason, and he was okay after that. I was so happy knowing him because I actually have a friend to go to class. We became close eventually. We hang out often, not the two of us, but there were four of us. Like a group of friends.

Long story short, one day he called me at 3 a.m. I told him I'm in my room. He texted me saying he wants to see me. So I went down and waited for him. While texting him, I say he changed his picture. From a picture of him and his girlfriend to none. I suspected something then. After about 5 minutes, I saw him in the corridor. As soon as he sat in front of me, I asked him "Are you okay?" and suddenly he started crying. I didn't know what to do, so I just patted his back. Turns out, they broke up. Because the girl said he raised his voice. Oops forgot to mention his name, his name is Darwin. Darwin was so kind, he wouldn't raise his voice unless there's a reason. 

After his failed relationship, I started to develop a liking on him. That's when I have a crush on him. After a few weeks, he started to behave weirdly. He started to text in hiding. I suspected that he got back together with his ex. But I didn't ask him any. Until one day he confessed saying he got back with the girl. I told him, if you still love her, then go for it. That's when my heart was broken. 

So, ever since then I stopped talking to him. It was awkward for me because, I used to have a crush on him, now I need to let him go. After a few months, Alice told me, Darwin broke up, again. I told her, if he ever gets back with her again, I won't be there for him again. Which he eventually did get back with her. I was so done with him, I couldn't care less.

A few months after that, another friend of mine asked me about Darwin and his girlfriend. So, stalked him and the girl on Instagram. There were no pictures of them in any of their accounts. So, I DMed Darwin to ask. Yup, they broke up, again. So, I asked him why, how, and when? He said it has been 3 months since they broke up. He wanted to call it off. I guess he was tired. The girl was controlling. They broke up and get back again 7 times! Like, who in their right mind to go through a break up for 7 times with the same person?

Now, Darwin is happy with his new girlfriend. I know her. She was one of the sweetest and the nicest girl I have ever met and their cute together. I like to with her.