Chapter 6

Naive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost done hehe

 

~~~

Third Person’s POV

 

The moment Jessica opened her eyes, the first thing she did was to look for Yoona. She has this thought that Yoona might’ve been gone when she wakes up. She might’ve left her behind.

 

She sighed in relief when she saw her in the dining room eating breakfast with Yuri and Tiffany.

 

“Good morning, Ms. Nurse!” Yuri greeted her. “I didn’t ask anyone to wake you up since you looked like your having a peaceful sleep. Come here, let’s eat.”

 

She can’t do anything but to just sit beside Yuri.

 

She wanted to talk to Yoona and ask her if everything that happened last night was just a dream. She wanted to hear from the girl’s mouth that it is not true that she’s considering Tiffany’s offer to go to Australia.

 

“What’s wrong? Don’t you like the food?” Yuri woke her up from her thoughts. “Do you want me to c-“

 

“It’s fine. I’m just not used to eat breakfast.”

 

“Really? But that’s the most important meal of the day. You should start practicing doing it.” She lightly scolded.

 

“I know. My work schedule just really ruined my body clock. Being a nurse is really damn.”

 

Yuri and Tiffany just laughed at her remarks.

 

“So true.” Tiffany said.

 

Jessica wanted to pull Tiffany outside to talk to her. She wanted to talk to her about going to Australia. That way, Yoona wouldn’t need to go there too.

 

“Ughh, damn it.” She softly said. She thought that she just said it in her thought but everyone in the table is now looking at her.

 

All of them, including Yoona, is waiting for her explanation.

 

“Uhmm, my legs are kinda painful, might be because of all the walks yesterday. I just suddenly felt it again that’s why I cursed.”

 

“Ohh” That’s what everybody said.

 

To prove her lie, she acted like she can’t walk properly when they finished eating.

 

She’s not in the mood to stroll around anymore and just wanted to lay down on the bed and sulk so she told them that she’s not feeling well.

 

“Want me to take you to the hospital?” Yuri asked worriedly.

 

Jessica shook her head, feeling guilty that she’s lying to the girl.

 

“I’m okay. I just need to rest in the room then I’ll be fine.”

 

“Are you sure? Want me to stay with you?”

 

“Your auntie asked you to come here to relax and enjoy yourself from your busy life in the city. So go and enjoy yourself. I’ll go out later once I’m well-rested. It’s also our last day today so enjoy it to the fullest.”

 

Yuri nodded. “Okay then. Just call me if you need anything and I’ll come running for you.”

 

Jessica nodded and walked her way to the room.

 

When she was already in front of the door, she received a call from Yoona.

 

“Sica..” the caller said from the other line.

 

Jessica bit her lip trying hard not to cry. She knows that she’ll miss her calling her that way. She can already imagine that from now on, it would be ‘Fany’ that would leave often.

 

“What? Why? You’re in trouble again?”

 

“No. I’m just checking if you’re okay. You looked pale and tired this morning.”

 

“I’m fine. I was just really tired from strolling around yesterday. Yuri brought me to many places.”

 

“Are you sure? Do you want me to buy-“

 

“I’m fine, Yoong. If worse comes to worst, Yuri will be here for my aid. No need to be concerned and just enjoy your time with Tiff.”

 

A moment of silence came from the other line before Yoona talked. “Okay.”

 

And then the call ended.

 

.

.

 

All of them are now back in Seoul. Yoona and Jessica are in Jessica’s apartment. 

 

Jessica thought that once she went back from enjoying herself in Jeju, she would feel refreshed. However, the opposite happened.

 

“Are you sure that you can still cook our dinner? Do you want me to call for a deli-“

 

Yoona didn’t manage to finish her sentence when Jessica talked irritatedly. “I said I still can, damn it. How many times should I tell you that?”

 

Yoona didn’t reply, not knowing what to say.

 

“I’ll just take a shower before I start cooking. Go to your apartment first and take a shower as well before you go back here.”

 

Yoona just saluted and went to her own apartment.

 

.

.

 

“So, have you decided?” Jessica broke the silence between them while eating.

 

“Decided with what?”

 

“If you’ll go with Tiff to Australia.”

 

“Ohh” Yoona scratched her head. ”I’m not sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter