Fin

A Letter To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the loud ringing of the bell, every students rush out from their class and walked to their locker to get their things. Minjoo wasn’t different from them, she holds her books and walked to her locker when she spotted her two best friends was hiding behind her locker while looking at something.

 

“Yahh What are you two doing?” Minjoo smacked her best friend with the books that she holding, and the latter jerked up their body and whiny from the hit.

 

“What was that for Kim Minjoo” Chaeyeon as known as one of her close left out some whine and rub her back. “Baby it’s hurt” She turned to the black-haired girl beside her.

 

The black-haired girl just left out a chuckle and rub the spot where she got hit for her girlfriend. Minjoo just rolled her eyes “By the way, you haven’t answered my question” She raised her eyebrows.

 

Chaeyeon exchanged a glance with her girlfriend and planned to grab the latter’s hand to escape.

 

“Whoa whoa not so fast Miss Lee” Minjoo grabbed Chaeyeon’s bag.

 

“It was nothing Min” Chaeyeon faked a grin. Minjoo turned to look at Chaeyeon’s girlfriend who was tilting her head to look at something behind her back. Minjoo followed her eyes gesture and spotted a girl taking out a small pink letter from her locker.

 

Suddenly, she felt her eyes almost popped out from the socket while jaw-dropping. Monkeyface meme spotted

 

“T..Th...That” She points the girl, who was holding the letter. Thrilling was down from her spine, her legs gone numb, while her hand shaking while pointing. She grabbed her friend’s wrist

 

“What the hell are you planning Lee Chaeyeon?”

 

“Hey easy there Min”

 

Minjoo glared the black-haired girl. She was waiting for her best friend to explain how come that damn confession letter was in her crush’s locker.

 

“I was just helping you dummy” Chaeyeon gave a poker face. “You took ages to write down that letter and planned to take another ages or million years later to give to her?”

 

Minjoo released her grasped. Chaeyeon was right she didn’t have enough encouragement to confess to her crush. Because her crush is a popular girl in the college, while her well don’t even mention the list of outstanding students she doesn’t even get in there. To be exact, she just an average student.

 

“I could even count how many years you have known her with my toes too” Chaeyeon’s girlfriend rolled her eyes.

 

Minjoo snorted at the two lovers and took a glance at her crush. She saw her frown while holding the letter and flipped it back and forth.

 

Please throw it away don read it

 

Minjoo prayed hard in her head. Then she noticed her crush hold her letter and put it in her bag before heading out with her friends.

 

“I’m screwed” Minjoo banged her head softly with the locker. Chaeyeon looked at her friend with amused before pat the latter’s head “Don’t worry Min. I bet she won’t mind the anonymous letter”

 

“It’s not anonymous”

 

“What?” Chaeyeon left out a shock expression

 

“Don’t tell me you-“

 

“Put your name?”

 

Minjoo nodded her head as replied “That’s why I said I’m screwed Lee Chaeyeon” “Thank a lot”

 

Minjoo left her locker and walked away from her best friend. Chaeyeon and her girlfriend looking at each other “We are dead meat now”

 

“I told you it was a bad idea”

 

“Duh, but you helped to steal the letter for me”

 

“Because you kept threatening me”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter