All out

Draw me in

Jessica stirred from her sleep. She sighed when she finally woke up. She looked to her side and checked her phone, frowning when she didn't get any notification from Taeyeon.

"Did she just leave after sending me home?"

Jessica stretched her arms before sitting up. She got up and decided to shower early. Once she's done, she put on her office attire and some make up. She tied her hair into a ponytail this time.

Jessica was checking her phone as she went to the kitchen, put down her handbag on the table before making a hot tea for herself.

She was sipping her tea while going to the living room and stopped in track when she saw Taeyeon's sleeping on her sofa.

"She stay."

Jessica put down her cup of tea before she approached Taeyeon who's sleeping peacefully. She smiled and took a picture of Taeyeon.

She looked at the time on her phone. 8:26am.

"I have a meeting soon." She told herself.

Jessica leaned down and pecked Taeyeon's cheek softly. Her heart felt satisfied for doing that. She left her apartment with a happy heart.

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

Breaking News!

Jessica Jung was seen last night at GrandSeoul Restaurant, having a fancy dinner with Kim Taeyeon, Kim Woobin and Shin Minah. It seemed like it wasn't a business meeting as they all looked close and having fun.

Jessica Jung was also seen to be clingy with Kim Taeyeon, there were so many skinship happened between them.

Ever since the incident that happened at The Jung's fashion show, public have been curious of Jessica Jung's relationship with Kim Taeyeon but to no avail, both side stay quiet.

Another interesting fact was that Kim Taeyeon was seen hugging both Kim Woobin and Shin Minah before leaving last night.

What's Kim Taeyeon's relationship with them all? Who is she?

 

Stay tuned for more updates!

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

As the news spread faster especially to the media. Reporters were all out, determined to get more details into Kim Taeyeon's connection with Kim Woobin, Shin Minah and especially Jessica Jung.

Both Jung and Kim families were well awared of the news except for Jessica who's still in the meeting room and Taeyeon who's not awake yet.

It was around 9:30am when Taeyeon finally waking up. She jumped up when she remembered she fell asleep at Jessica's place. She checked her phone and received alot of text messages from everyone.

 

From: Jessica Jung
-I need to leave before you wake up because I have a meeting but feel free to use anything and make yourself home.

 

From: Jessica Jung
-Lunch with me later? Come to my office then we'll go together if it's ok with you.

 

Taeyeon looked at the time, she still have time to get ready so she quickly replied to Jessica to let her know she'll have lunch with her.

 

From: Woobin Oppa
-Rise and Shine pretty sister. Mom and dad want to talk to you later so you should come back home. You can bring Jessica if you want.

Alsooooo, here's a morning gift for you. Hehehe.
*click the link below...

 

Taeyeon frowned but clicked the link her brother sent her. She widened her eyes as she read the articles and the comments.
"I'm completely exposed!"

 

From: Hyoyeon
-Yo! Wow. You're all over the news and internet!

 

From: Mom
-Taeyeon honey, where are you? Can we talk?

 

From: Mom
-let's talk later ok?

 

Taeyeon replied to all of them before she quickly went to wash up and borrowed some of Jessica's clothes as the woman already gave her permission.

Taeyeon gulped when she saw so many reporters outside Blanc and Eclare's headquarter. She drove in slowly towards the entrance and rolled down the window, the guard there quickly walked to her.


"Good morning, Ms. Kim." He bowed.

"Ms. Jung told me to take care of your car and she is waiting upstairs." He said.

"Oh. Ok, thanks." Taeyeon quickly get out of the car.

Unfortunately for her, one of the reporter saw her and started to shout to let everyone know its her.

"Oh boy." Taeyeon got panic and walked quickly inside as all the guards outside tried their best to prevent the reporters from coming in.

"Ms. Kim." The receptionists there all stood up and bowed to Taeyeon. Taeyeon stopped and smiled awkwardly to them all.

"Good morning, have a good day Ms. Kim." They all said.

'What's with everyone today. Don't tell me it's because of the news.' Taeyeon thought.

Before Taeyeon manage to greet the staffs back, she caught Jessica's figure just coming out of the elevator. Her breathe hitched seeing her girlfriend approaching.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

"I uh, just came and your staffs were just greeting me." Taeyeon answered.

Jessica looked at her employees and they all looked down.

"They're not flirting with you, right?" 

"What? No."

"Good. Because I'm in a bad mood today and I might fire anyone who ruin my mood even more." Jessica said, purposely making it loud enough for the staffs to hear.

They all quickly bowed few times and apologised to Jessica.

"Don't be mean to your employees." Taeyeon frowned.

"I'm not. I'm just saying."

"Why you're in a bad mood?" Taeyeon asked and Jessica sighed as she pointed outside.

Yep, the annoying crazy reporters.

"Well. You can't expect them not to be like that when you're like... You know..."

"I'm what, Kim?"

Taeyeon smiled nervously at Jessica when Jessica waited for her to finish her words.

"Um, you're... You?"

"Please be more specific."

"I mean, you're Jessica Jung. Come on, don't tell me you don't know you're that popular."

"I know. I just want to hear you say it."

Jessica smirked when Taeyeon never reply anything after that.

"Now come, let's leave before I decide to kill all those reporters." Jessica said and clung to Taeyeon's arm.

"S-Sica."

"Shh. We'll talk in the car. Today we're using my car and my driver will drive us."

Both of them walked out of the building together, arm in arm. Taeyeon looked down to avoid the cameras while Jessica just being herself, cold face and emotionless. Taeyeon let Jessica get in first before she followed her in.

Jessica let out a heavy sigh once they're leaving.

"Taeyeon."

"Huh?"

Taeyeon is still not used to Jessica calling her name like that and Jessica looked serious right now.

"I need to do something to stop the reporters. So I need to ask you for the last time, are you really sure about going all out with me?" Jessica asked her.

"Yes."

Jessica smiled when Taeyeon answered her with no hesitation.

"Ok."

Jessica made a phonecall to her secretary.

"Hello Irene. Please do a press conference as soon as possible. I want you to announce my relationship with Kim Taeyeon officially. I want the reporters to back off after the announcement and stop making chaos outside my building or else, I will sue them. I'll make another official announcement through my official page on Instagram after that. Thanks Irene."

Jessica ended the call and put her phone back into her handbag.

"I can't imagine to be you"

Jessica turned to Taeyeon and asked her why.

"I don't know. Its like, complicated. The attention and all."

"I don't want it all but I had no choice since I was born to grab everyone's attention."

"Oook."

Jessica giggled and pinched Taeyeon's cheek.

"But I only want your attention, girlfriend."

"..."

"You should say something in return."

"I... Don't know what to say."

"Hm. Let's see. Oh! I heard you called me Sica for the first time earlier. Can you say it again?"

Taeyeon looked at Jessica then looked to the front.

"Come on, Kim. Say my name."

"Jessica Jung?"

"No. Sica only."

"W-What?"

"Just say it."

"Why out of sudden?"

"Say it or I'll bite you now."

"W-What?! Yah yah... Stay away from me."

"Come on. Say it first."

Jessica scooted closer to the panic Taeyeon and hugged her waist tightly.

"Y-Yah... Why are you being like this?"

"Just call my name the way I want you to."

"Uhh..."

"Hm?"

Jessica leaned her face and Taeyeon closed her eyes as she said "Sica?" softly.

Jessica smiled widely and put her lips on Taeyeon's cheek for 5 seconds that make Taeyeon opened her eyes and froze for the nth time because of her.

"I like it. Call me Sica from now on." Jessica whispered.

She tilted her head and peeked to see Taeyeon's reaction, she chuckled seeing Taeyeon's blank face but the blushing cheeks were just too visible.

"You're too cute you know." Jessica said and kissed her cheek again.

"I shall kiss you more from now on so you'll get used to it."