fabricated

trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaewon hates that she has morning class, so does her girlfriend apparently. Now she has to endure the constant nagging of why she didn't reply her text last night. It's not like she doesn't want to reply, it's just Chaewon didn't feel like it.

 

"I was worried that something might happen to you." The japanese girl grins as she cling on Chaewon. Yes, her girlfriend is the university's famous cheerleader, Honda Hitomi. Hitomi is cute and that's about it honestly, well maybe gets a bonus point for being a cheerleader but whatever. Chaewon doesn't even know why Hitomi chose honestly, she won't even choose herself.

 

Along the way, Hitomi seems to be spitting details about the dance choreography. Chaewon isn't paying attention at all, she is in a different headspace. She actually wants to avoid the topic since it's a pretty sensitive one right now but shrugs it out and just pretends to listen as a good girlfriend she can be for now. 

 

Time flies fast and now the twelve of them back at the dance studio they booked to practice. Chaewon understands the saying of 'fake it until you make it', it applies to her current condition right now but apparently she kinda forgets some of the dance moves. What a bad timing since the principal comes to check on them today. What's worst is that, he showers Chaewon with compliments and leave the room. The room is now very silent, fills with just thick air and heaving breathing. Chaewon never asked to be favoured in such ways. She feels bad for Chaeyeon, well technically for all of them but mainly Chaeyeon. 

 

"Sorry, i will practice more." Chaewon states as she picks up her airpods and dance in the corner by herself. The eleven of them exchange glances, seemingly confuse about the girl's actions. They stares at Hitomi, wanting an explanation but got none to offer them. Yena suddenly had an epiphany that what Chaewon said last night isn't just a mere joke but a real deal. The girl feels bad for treating it in a jokingly manner. Yena decides to nudge Hitomi and tell her that both of them should help Chaewon by dancing beside her. Chaewon seems what both of them trying to do and rolls her eyes. The leftover practice time went better than Chaewon think, she's now just alone with Yena since the other went back first. 

 

"I got chills when you try to bond with Hitomi just now you know." Well, Yena isn't good at faking what she likes and what she dislikes. Chaewon understands that Yena may have ill feelings towards Hitomi since basically she stole Chaewon from Yena but today was purely an eyesore to watch. 

 

"Come on Chaewon, we are one dance group. I shouldn't openly vocalize that i wish i am at her spot and you know that's impossible to do." Yena retorts and she chugs some sprite cans that Eunbi accidentally left at the room. Yena has a point, creating more inner conflicts is one of the things they should avoid right now. Nonetheless Chaewon feels bad for Yena isn't the latter doesn't even know the whole story regarding how Hitomi and her got together. That's a story to share in the future, when the timing is right.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter