one/one

of insecurities and i love yous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so... what you're saying is—" yuri stopped poking his already cold and soggy pancake he bought thirty minutes ago. "you and your girlfriend has been dating for years, yet she still hasn't said i love you eversince?"


"or even like, reply whenever you do?" sooyoung asked, supporting whatever yuri is trying to say.


taeyeon could just nod while absentmindedly ripping off the tissues he accidentally grabbed after paying for his meal (out of habit, i know. he usually does this because his girlfriend tends to be a messy eater most of the time). yuri and sooyoung just blankly looked at him, flabbergasted on what he suddenly confessed.


here's the thing, it's not that much of a big deal to taeyeon honestly... well, atleast he DOESN'T make it much of a big deal because he won't force anyone he loves on something that they wouldn't like to do. however, he just realized how he and his girlfriend has been dating for almost two years now, yet she still hasn't said i love you back to him eversince.


"well..." sooyoung awkwardly cleared his throat. he honestly can't think of a decent advice, so he goes for showing sympathy instead. "sunny pretty much took a lot of time too before replying to me back whenever i tell her i love her, so i think you don't really need to worry that much,"


yuri suddenly snorted and continued to laugh when he realized something. he then smacked sooyoung's chest, earning a yelp and a deeper frown from the other guy.


"dude, it's been like, what? just five months since the both of you officially became a thing," yuri chuckled. "it's faster compared to taeyeon's almost two years, so you really can't say she took a long time,"


" you," sooyoung threw at him one of the ripped off tissue taeyeon had been fumbling with. "i'm just trying to give him my sympathy. i understand his worries, dude,"


"nah," taeyeon sighed and tiredly threw the remaining tissues he had been playing with away on his food tray. "maybe i'm just over thinking. i know she loves me even if she doesn't say it... like you said, we have been together for almost two years, i don't think i needed to worry that much..."


"just think of it," yuri leaned forward to hopefully emphasize his point. "what's the point of not saying it anyway? i mean... you had been together for such a long time—"


"maybe she's just shy—"


"what's there to be shy about expressing your feelings to the one you love?" yuri counterfeited. sooyoung nodded at him. "maybe you should talk to her about this, bro,"


-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter