With You - Yultomi/HiiYul

All for IZ*ONE
Please log in to read the full chapter

October 21st, 11:45 PM

Hitomi and Yuri had just come back from a late night dance practice on their own, the latter having asked the former to help her with some moves.

Hitomi plopped onto the couch and leaned back, closing her eyes, ready to knock out after the long day. And in typical Jo Yuri fashion, she naturally plopped next to her and snuggled up with her Japanese groupmate. Hitomi welcomed this action and hugged her. The two laid in silence for a couple minutes.

"Hey Yul, why'd you ask me to help you? You had all the other dancers to ask: Chaeyeon-unnie, Eunbi-unnie, and Yena-unnie. Why me?"

"Can't I just spend time with you?"

"But isn't that what Yena-unnie is for? I swear she wants to spend every minute of every day with you. Heck, I wouldn't even be surprised if she were to come over rn and drag you to her bed to cuddle. And she doesn't even like cuddling that much."

"But why be with her when I can be with you?"

"?????"

"I didn't get to be there on your birthday, so I wanna do it now."

"But-"

"Shush, you. I'm just so glad we've been able to grow so close over the past year. Thank you for taking my 'Whatcha lookin at?' jokes well, and having fun with me while doing it. I love you Hiichan."

And with that, the clock struck 12. October 22.

"Well, I guess I'm a lucky girl today."

"Why's that Hii?"

"Cuz I get to be the first to say this"

"Wait, I'm no

Please log in to read the full chapter