...Unpredictable

Can We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow thank you for all the love you guys are giving to this ff! I deeply appreciate it and thank you again!

And because of that here is a chapter that I'm pretty sure most of you have been waiting for...please read until the end ;)

ENJOY

 

 

Soft deep breaths are heard in her room.

Seulgi lays in her bed in a daze still remembering what had happened between her and Irene at her apartment for the supposed tutoring session they had.

It has been a few days since that had happened, and at every single hour of the passing days she is always brought back into that moment.

The heat.

The electricity.

The intensity.

It was not mistakable one bit.

She bites her bottom lip when she remembers Irene cupping her cheeks with a lingering gaze. She saw the way Irene’s gaze started from her eyes, eventually descending onto her lips where she bit her bottom lip, a reaction Seulgi did not anticipate whatsoever. However, such action just made her blush and heat up even more. She knew deep down at that moment, she could’ve kissed Irene then and there.

They were both ready.

But she stopped it…

Why?

Seulgi was unsure why she had said the food was going to get cold, releasing them from the intense situation and snapping them both back to reality. But that built-up tension and desire between them could have been settled that night…

It could’ve been her nerves or it could’ve been that she wasn’t ready, yet Seulgi didn’t know what triggered such response. But she was sure that when she sees Irene next or when the moment is right that it would happen…she would make it happen.

She turns on her side and looks at her bear plushie in the eyes.

“I’m gonna make it happen bear…”

------------

Irene lays still on in her bed hugging her pillow, gently breathing and blinking as she remembers what had happened in her apartment.

It was just a few days ago she was looking into Seulgi’s eyes, full of desire. Wanting to kiss her then and there, but weirdly enough she was glad Seulgi cut the intensity short by using the food as the reason. If she hadn’t stop it, she probably would have not known what she’d do…

She puts her hands on her cheeks, lightly slapping herself to calm down and not get too hot and bothered by the incident that she replays in her head over and over again. She further reminds herself that she needs to sleep as tomorrow was going to be a long day…and yet again another tutoring session with Seulgi.

As she shuts her eyes, her mind drifts and reassures her that her wishes will eventually come at the right moment, which she was more than looking forward to.

------------------------------

 

Next Morning…

Irene squints at the brightness of the sun passing through her window. Her hands fumble blindly reaching for her phone on her bedside table to check what time it is; it's 8:00 am. She stares at her screen for a few minutes, mind still foggy from her slumber when she realises she has woken up late.

Cursing to herself for not setting her alarm the night before, she jumps out of her bed and rushes into her bathroom. In a matter of minutes, she runs to her closet putting on anything that is work appropriate, before packing her bags with her laptop, papers and books, grabbing a banana and her car keys then proceeding towards her door.

Adrenaline and stress are an all-time high for Irene this morning, as she taps her fingers in irritation on her steering wheel waiting for the traffic light to turn green. She has never been late…probably once...back when she was a college student, but it’s a rare occasion for it to happen, especially now that she is  a professor and has at least 100 students waiting for her in the lecture hall. She eventually pulls into the campus parking lot, grabs the things she needs for the class and hurriedly rushes towards the lecture hall. It was 9:15 am and she was late.

“Good morning guys, sorry I was late. Just had a few…errands to take care of…” She lied.

“So, continuing on from our last lesson where I mentioned we will now be covering the organic chemistry side of the things. I hope you all remember the basic structures and terminology that was taught to you in the previous years, as you will need it to understand the more complex side of things for this year.”

A few murmurs are heard in the hall, while a few students look at her intently, gossiping. She tilts her head to the side, somewhat confused why her students were reacting in such a way.

The trio are sitting in their usual seats as they see their flustered professor look confused at her students why they were all whispering or gossiping in her presence.

Yeri leans towards Joy and Seulgi to ask them a question.

“Why is everyone whispering when professor Irene is right there?”

“I have no idea, Seul do you know why everyone is reacting like this?” Joy asks.

“I’m in the same boat as you guys…” Seulgi replies while she looks at Irene who is utterly confused. It concerned her why the rest of the students were behaving in such a way in the presence of Irene.

What were they talking about?

Were they talking about her?

Or…did they find out she likes Irene?

Or they found out that they had met up outside of school hours in her apartment?

The last two thoughts had scared Seulgi, so she tries to bury such them in the back of her mind not wanting any negative mindsets to affect her.

Yeri whispers to one of the guys sitting in front of them to know what this whole commotion is about.

“Hey, I was wondering what’s happening? Why is everyone whispering?”

“Hey…well don’t you girls know?”

“Know what?” The trio says in unison.

“Well our very own Professor Irene here is a model! I don’t know how it came about but when I heard about it this morning before the lecture, I immediately searched her up…and wow…just wow…Have you girls seen this photo? She is so hot!”

He pulls out his phone to show the girls the exact same photo Seulgi was amazed by that night they were at the park. The photo where she was wearing a black backless dress while partially facing the wall.

“Holy shi…”Joy says surprised while covering .

“My god… that’s our professor?! You’re kidding?!” Yeri says, who is also surprised.

“Of course it is…” Seulgi says, causing her two friends and the guy to look at her quizzically.

Seulgi gulps realising her mistake. Though Irene had told her previously that she was model, she didn’t tell anyone and they both believed it should be kept a secret while it lasts. Furthermore, it would’ve caused a whole lot of confusion between her and her friends if she said so, as they’d wonder how she managed to obtain such information on the professor, causing them to further pry into her unannounced love and attraction for her.

“I mean…it makes sense guys...Like everyone is saying she’s beautiful...and whatnot, so why should we be surprised she models?” Seulgi says slightly panicking inside, trying to divert their attention.

“Well you’re right Seul, anyone with a face like that can model and will definitely will be a model…” Yeri replies agreeing to what Seulgi had said, while Joy and guy nod in unison.

A sudden question from Chanyeol disrupts everyone from their gossip.

“Professor Irene, I can’t believe you model too?! Also, are you still single? Because if you are, have you not seen yourself? You’re hot professor! I’d date you in a heartbeat!” He says snickering with his group of friends.

Seulgi felt her anger boil inside. Not many things can trigger her to get angry, as most of the time she was quite calm and understanding, but she couldn’t fathom that most of the guys in the lecture were now fantasising and quite possibly, objectifying their professor even more now that they had found out she is model. She felt the need to protect Irene from this testosterone-fuelled madness that she didn’t deserve, until she spoke up…

“I don’t date boys…” Irene says in a matter-of-factly tone with a smirk across her face.

A crowd of ‘ohhhh’ and laughter is heard among the students as Chanyeol has embarrassed himself yet again.

Seulgi couldn’t h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter