Chapter 12

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived back at Chaeyeon's place and Eunbi was still dumbfounded with what Chaeyeon said to her.

 

"I'll pay you back!" Eunbi aburptly said determinedly making Chaeyeon look at her.

 

"Let's see.... I payed your debt twice the amount and you have no job. Now how are you going to pay me back?" 

 

Chaeyeon stated all the facts with a straight face making Eunbi feel dejected. She saw how the girl's determined face shift to despair and her shoulders slumping down, she suddenly felt guilty for being too straightforward.

 

"What I mean is you don't have to pay me back" Chaeyeon clarrified.

 

"But you always help me out and we barely even knew each other. You payed my debt and you even let me stay at your place. I feel like I'm taking advantage of your kindness and I don't like it" Eunbi cleared out.

 

'She is so stubborn, why can't she just accept it?' Chaeyeon looked at Eunbi with that thought on her mind. 

 

"You won't let this go will you?" Chaeyeon questioned her while pinching the bridge of her nose.

 

"No" Eunbi answered while crossing her arms.

 

"Then tell me, exactly how are you going to pay me?" she challenged her.

 

"uh..."

 

Eunbi was still thinking intensely when an idea suddenly pops into Chaeyeon's head.

 

"You do know that money isn't the only thing that can be used as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter