Chapter 51 (Plan)

Violet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rapper Lee Youngji's comment in a recent An Yujin video elicited an unexpected response from the channel owner of Once In A Blue Moon.

MariaLee_02 “I thought you died, An Yujin! I love hearing the voice of an angel who rises from heaven.”

Eugene_An “We're both aware that I rose from hell, not heaven.”

MariaLee_02 “But, you'll always be my Angel, Yujinie. You have my heart, my love, my everything. I'd like to kiss you. I'm missing you, Baby.”

Eugene_An “Are you drunk, Unnie? Put your phone away and go to bed...”

 

[+3101, -2] I always enjoy seeing them interact.

-> I miss them broadcasting together. I haven't seen them in a very long time.

->> We haven't seen them interact since Youngji debuted and moved to the United States.

->> Youngji loves kissing and hugging Yujin. She must miss her a lot.

->>> Their banter is usually amusing and makes me giggle.

 

[+2345, -7] I'd want to see them do another vlog together. No Prepare channel must come back as soon as possible!!

-> Their vlog in Finland was hella crazy!!

->> My favorite was when they went to Bali and played with a bunch of monkeys.

->>> The Thai vlog has the longest and funniest episode. I don’t know what they were thinking to entertain us like that.

->>>> Youngji revealed that the coming video will have a special guest. Perhaps the guest is Yujin.

->>>>> I don't think the guest is Yujin. Youngji is still in LA, and Yujin was just discharged from the hospital this week.

 

[+4037, -2] The interesting thing about these two is that while Youngji never appeared on Yujin's channel, Yujin was the first guest to appear on Youngji's video and show.

-> Another fun fact: Yujin always sends the first to text with Youngji, and Youngji frequently ignores her texts. When I watched the video of Youngji's apologies to Yujin for ignoring her text, I couldn't stop laughing. That “I'm trash” part was hilarious.

->> Yujin is always calm and composed on her radio show and her channel, but she loses her cool around Youngji. When they're together, they're both chaotic.

->>> They are part of the ASU community in the Film and Entertainment Department, according to Youngji's video. That is why their content and videos are always excellent.

 

***

 

After Boussole Gala, Seoul

Saturday, November 15th, 2025 

Wonyoung frowned as she read the news she had discovered. She focused her gaze on the driver beside her.

“Yah! Nam Dohyon!”

“Why?” Dohyon responded lazily without taking his eyes off the road.

“Why didn't you tell me?” Wonyoung asked, annoyed.

“What didn't I tell you?” One of Dohyon's eyebrows rose. He glanced briefly at his cousin, who pursed her lips while staring at her phone. “Yeah, I haven't told you I'll be spending Christmas in Copenhagen. I thought you didn't care, and I heard that Gyuri Unnie will be spending Christmas with you in Seoul.”

“Yeah, she said that a few days ago,” Wonyoung muttered. “But that's not what I meant.”

“So, what?” Dohyon asked patiently. Wonyoung was visibly agitated, and the best thing he could do was let his cousin dominate the conversation.

“Lee Youngji.”

“What about her?” Dohyon still didn't catch where this conversation was going.

“Do you know her?”

“Of course, I know her. She was one of my favorite rappers and our senior in Amethyst.”

“Yah! That's not what I'm saying.” Wonyoung sighed. “Why didn't you tell me she was a close friend of Yujin Unnie?”

“I haven't told you yet?” Dohyon stared as if he couldn't believe what Wonyoung had spoken. “I believe I've told you everything. Yujin Noona is connected to seniors who work on projects with her in addition to AnD. One of her close buddies is Youngji Sunbaenim. They're best friends, just like Kim Minjoo and Jo Yuri.”

“Stupid, you only told AnD Squad and their channel. You didn't say anything else after that.”

“Ahhhh..” Dohyon gave a nod. “I'm not obligated to tell you everything, Cous. You didn't even ask.” Dohyon stood up for himself.

Wonyoung snickered beside Dohyon. She couldn't blame Dohyon because her cousin was right. She never questioned it.

“Has Lee Youngji graduated from Amethyst?”

“She's two years older than us.” Dohyon seems to recall something. “I think she graduated last year.” Dohyon frowned a split second later. “What makes you so nosy about Yujin Noona's life? Are you a stalker?”

“What's wrong in getting to know the people closest to my lover?”

“That's not wrong. It's a great way to get to know your lover's close buddies and- WHAT?! YOUR LOVER?! YOU AND YUJIN NOONA?! ARE YOU DATING HER? SINCE WHEN?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME HUH?!”

Wonyoung drew away from Dohyon before slamming her cousin's arm with her punch.

“Don't scream! You're so noisy!”

“Are you serious?! Isn't this a camera prank?!” Once again, Wonyoung punched Dohyon as he peered around the car for the camera.

“I'm dating An Yujin, okay? She is my girlfriend. Now, happy?” Wonyoung looks smug as she announced her love life.

“But you told me you didn't date her. You lied to me, Cous. I feel betrayed.” Dohyon protested.

“I still haven't become her girlfriend since the last time we met.” Wonyoung sighed. “It's only a week or two, I think.”

“Oh, damnit! ASU Community was right when they talked about you and Yujin Noona.”

“What's this again? Why do you guys gossip so much?”

“Just so you know, Yujin Noona has done a lot of things out of the ordinary since you moved to Amethyst. You may not see the difference, but those of us who know her do. Aside from that, you guys are always together, even if you always pretend it's because you're on the same project.”

“Indeed, that is true. We're working together to get ready for the Syzygy Project.” Wonyoung shrugged, echoing her response.

“I know it has something to do with your project. However, you vanished the day after Yujin Noona's accident and were seen on campus on the day Yujin Noona announced live streaming. They believe you went missing because you accompanied Yujin Noona. Some students even say they heard AnD Squad talk about you visiting and accompanying Yujin Noona in the hospital.” Wonyoung remained silent since some of what Dohyon said was correct. “If you watch the live streaming with Eden Kim days ago, you can see Yujin Noona's expression when Eden Kim talks about someone she loves. At first, Yujin Noona seemed flustered and embarrassed. But everyone could see her eyes flickering happily. She never denied having a lover. At that time, I should have realized it was you who made her smile ear to ear bashfully like that. You guys even wear the same ring.” Dohyon pointed at the ring on Wonyoung's finger.

Wonyoung grinned as she touched the ring on her finger. She realized what had prompted her cousin to tell such a story. A warm feeling engulfed her heart once more. She looked down at her phone before patting Dohyon on the arm.

“Can you drive any faster?”

“Why?”

“I want to cuddle with my girlfriend.”

 

***

 

#VickyJang, Victory's heiress, seemed exquisite in her first appearance at the Boussole gala, saying, “I'm interested in fashion and entertainment. I will do my part to bring more colors to Victory.”

Vicky Jang looked stunning in a crimson gown that covered her beautiful frame at the Boussole gala dinner yesterday night. Boussole marks her first appearance as an official Victory Group representative. The student, who is now pursuing her studies at Amethyst Saga University, says that since she was a kid, she has never been interested in working for a company. But, in the end, she chose to return to Seoul and contribute to Victory Group.

 

[+6737, -78] She was gorgeous. I can feel Royal vibes in her.

-> She is like a princess from a fairy tale.

->> She looks classy, mature, and elegant at the same time.

->>> She was made from a silver spoon.

 

[+5499, -9] Vicky Jang is the warm and cheerful version of Gianna Jang, who appears sophisticated and charismatic.

-> Supergenes.

->> I'm willing to wait for her project with Victory.

->>> Jang's siblings look expensive.

 

[+3837, -22] According to rumors, she studied Business Communication in London and Graphic Design at Amethyst.

-> She is in the same major as me. She is my Amethyst senior!!

->> You must come to the Amethyst annual festival! Wonyoung Sunbae will be having an exhibition!

 

***

 

Astrape Palace, Astreaia

Sunday, November 16th, 2025 

“Don't you want to interrogate your attackers?”

Yujin's fingers stopped moving as a result of Hyewon's question. She shifted her focus from the screen, where she was reading about Wonyoung's appearance last night, to Hyewon.

“Should I meet up with them? Mingle and talking like an old friend who is going to reconcile their relationship?” Yujin responded by placing her phone on the table. She laughed at Hyewon's bewildered expression.

“Aren't you curious about who is behind your attack?” Yena was the one who asked this time.

“I'm curious,” Yujin replied calmly. “However, I'm not interested in meeting them just yet.” Yujin's response was vague, causing both Pillars to frown.

“What are you planning?”

“For one thing, I'd like to kill them.”

“We're dead serious, An Yujin.” Yena hissed angrily.

Yujin laughed when she heard Yena's furious tone.

“Would you still be on my side if I told you what I was planning?” Yujin put a scoop of pudding into while the two stared at her, their eyes wide with wonder. “Wonyoungie requested that our Ruler Line meet later. I guess she'll tell you about our mission.”

“Have you told her about your plans yet?” Yujin shook her head. “Then why did Wonyoung ask us to get together?”

“I think she wants to explain the plan. I'm not sure what that is, but I believe it has something to do with her desire to be prominent and draw attention. She should do it sooner and scratch those old farts with her power.” Yujin cleaned her lips with a tissue. She couldn't help but smile as she noticed Hyewon and Yena pondering her statements. They had no idea how deeply she had gotten into what they would have done without her.

“What did you find in RoadEye, Unnie?” This time, Yujin's question made Hyewon and Yena flinch.

“It's just an heirloom. Nothing out of the ordinary.” Hyewon struggled to keep her cool. Yujin smiled as she nodded her head.

“Do you plan to ask them for an explanation?” The next question from Yujin made Hyewon and Yena frown.

“Who are you talking about?”

“The portrait on the CEO of RoadEye's desk.” Yujin laughed amusedly. “You must find photos with familiar faces there.”

“You-” Hyewon muttered. “Since when did you know about that?”

“Since the first time when Yena Unnie took me to RoadEye. Around two years ago.” This time Yujin couldn't hide her laughter from seeing Yena's expression.

“Yah! Why didn't you tell me right away?!” Yena protested.

“What should I say to you, Unnie? Should I mention anything like, 'Unnie, I saw a picture of your cousin on the CEO of RoadEye's desk'? How about that?” Yujin shook her head in response to Yena's complaint. “I didn't know them at the time. I don't care what I found back then. But later, I found out that the gorgeous guy is Heeyeon Unnie's boss slashing Yerim Unnie’s brother, and the cute one is Titan Group's youngest heiress. They're your cousins.”

Yujin's eyes had a meaningful glance at Yena and Hyewon.

“I'm not sure what happened to me. But ever since that happened, I've never slept soundly without the help of medication. I kept having dreams about that episode— dreams about Wonyoung as if she had never left me. Even though I can still see Wonyoung in my dreams, it's exhausting. It turns out that I was already in love with her, even if I didn't realize it.” Yujin laughed to lighten the mood of the two people who were listening to her confession.

“After that incident, my body became hypersensitive to any change in my surroundings. Necromancers, Eidolons, and even heirlooms stood out to me. I'm not sure why I feel that way since I no longer need any of those things. It disturbs me greatly that I have nothing left to protect. It was useless. At the time, all I could think about was how to get over it. I want to put an end to my life.” Yujin smiled as if nothing had been said that needed special attention.

“Why don't you ever tell us about how you feel?” Hyewon seemed to be guilty.

“We each grieve in our own way. I can't say anything because I know you guys struggle with the same feelings. We hold ourselves responsible for what happened. I can't add to that load by expressing how I feel. It was my problem, and I'm responsible if I didn't manage myself.”

“I was relieved when you decided to leave Seoul to continue your studies and work in another country. We need time to recover. Or, at the very least, to accept the fact that Wonie is no longer with us.” Yujin laughed. “I wish I could forget that day, but your presence will only remind me of it. I need new people to keep living and distracting myself.”

“And that's what keeps you busy and makes you choose not to see us as much as possible?”

Yujin nodded.

“I can meet you one by one, but seeing you all at the same time will only make me depressed.” Yujin laughed again, making the two feel worse. “But I'm fine, Unnie. Something happened in the middle of my escape, and I managed to survive.”

“But how—” Hyewon shakes her head, “what made you stop thinking about dying?”

“Because I still have responsibilities that I need to get over,” Yujin responded with a smile. She paused for a moment before reaching for her glass and took a half-sip of water. “To be honest, I initially wanted to avoid that responsibility. But, in the end, I believe this is my only chance to atone for what they did to this Ruler Line.”

“Don't get me wrong. I didn't do it for revenge, but we needed to put a stop to it before the worst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter