Time to Say Goodbye

Of Idols & Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chahee chuckled as she stood up slowly, watching Jennie do the same. The two had been going at it for awhile, throwing punches and kicks to each other. Chahee had a bleeding lip and nose, while Jennie had a cut on her eyebrow. But she was feeling fatigued from hitting the floor just now. 

 

“Just give up, Chahee,” Jennie said. “It’s over, surrender yourself right now.”

 

“No. Now that I have you here in front of me, you’ll pay for sending me away all those years ago.”

 

“WHY?! You abused me, Chahee. You beat me up, called me names. I’m finally strong enough to take you out.” 

 

Chahee smirked, “Really now? You think you’ve won? How does it feel? To have your partner be murdered in front of you? Does it make you feel better that people die because of you?”  

 

Jennie gritted her teeth and swung at Chahee’s face, trying to wipe that smirk off of it. “You’ll pay for what you’ve done, I will kill you if nevessary.”

 

“Face it, Jennie. You’re nothing. You never have been. And never will be. You have people fight your battles for you. You’re weak, Jennie.” Chahee sneered, pushing Jennie to the floor. 

 

The squad leader fell on her back, her vision becoming blurry, watching and feeling, as Chahee straddled her hips. She gave her two slaps across the face, and then wrapped her hands around Jennie’s neck. 

 

She grasped her neck, but not too tight, almost in a threatening manner. “See? Doesn’t this bring back memories? My dear Jennie,” she leaned down and gave Jennie a kiss on the lips. “Your lips still feel the same, too bad I have to kill you otherwise we could’ve been together forever.”

 

Jennie let out a strangled chuckle, as Chahee began to tightened her grip on , blocking her airway. “I-I-I-In y-y-your f-ing dr-dreams, .” 

 

Chahee laughed evilly as she began to choke Jennie, the leader grasped at Chahee’s hands, struggling to get herself free, her legs kicking to and fro. 

 

This is it, Jennie thought, and I didn’t even get to tell Irene that I love her.

 

Jennie’s eyes started to slowly shut, as she felt her life slip away from her. 

 

*Bang Bang*

 

The Blackpink leader gasped as air filled into her lungs, she took a few deep breaths as she slowly opened her eyes, looking to her left, seeing Chahee’s lifeless body close to her. She had two bullet wound, one in the side of her stomach and one in the side of her head.

 

Jennie then looked to her right and saw Lisa with her head facing down, Jennie’s gun in her right hand as she laid sideways, with her left hand still on her wound.

 

“L-Lisa? Are you okay?” Jennie whispered, as she crawled over to her team mate’s body. She slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter