Chapter 19

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon’s POV 

 

I woke up with a Minju beside me. 

 

I remembered the scenes from earlier, and it instantly put a smile on my face. 

 

I kissed her shoulder and smelled her hair. 

 

I’m so damn lucky. 

 

I know she truly loves me when she gave herself to me. I’m also aware that it’s her first time. 

 

I promised you this already but I will promise it again just in case you forgot, I’m never gonna let you go. I love you so much my Minju. 

 

“Good morning~” 

 

“Wake up my lovely Minju”

 

I poked her cheeks. 

 

She stirred. 

 

“Uhhhmmm”. She mumbled almost inaudible. 

 

“Cute”. I grinned after pecking her lips. 

 

She opened her eyes slowly. 

 

“Morning love”. She kissed me back. 

 

“I can’t get enough of how beautiful you are.” I praised her. 

 

“You’re beautiful too”. She blushed. 

 

“How are you feeling? Do you feel sore?” I asked her worriedly. 

 

“No, not at all. You’re so gentle. How about you? Do you uh-” She blushed even harder. 

 

“Of course, I’m a gentlewoman. And no, I’m totally fine. Thank you for asking”. I smiled at her. 

 

“I still get shy. I’m sorry but I’ll get used to it.” 

 

“You’ll get used to it? You mean, we’re gonna do it again?” I grinned again. 

 

“SHUT UP! MOVE I’ll GO GET A SHOWER”. She pulled the blanket leaving me with nothing but the pillows. 

 

I laughed at her. 

 

Oh my innocent Minju. So cute.

 

I decided to take a shower on the other room and also wake up my drunk friends. 

 

“Wake up duck!” 

 

I kicked Yena’s leg. She’s with Eunbi, Yiren, Hyewon, Chaewon, Yuri, Nako, and Hitomi. Three separate beds but they’re all lying in the floor with big comforter. You know the typical sleepovers. 

 

“Five more minutes Mom!” She groaned. 

 

“I’m not your mom! Get up now! We still have to eat breakfast downstairs”. I kicked her again. 

 

“Stop kicking me! You !” She fight back. 

 

“Oh my god my head hurts!”

 

“Why are you shouting?” 

 

“Yah! Keep quiet you’re making me dizzy!” 

 

“Unnie! You drolled on my shirt!” 

 

That’s how they woke up. Unending shouting. 

 

I went straight to the bathroom after waking them up. 

 

 “Kids! After you’re all done freshening up, let’s have our branch on the garden okay?”. I heard Wendy unnie from the outside. 

 

“Nae Unnie”. 

 

11 am. Almost lunch. We’re now going down for our brunch. 

 

“How is everyone? You sure drank alot!” Irene unnie who’s now preparing the grilled fish greeted us. 

 

“Let’s do this again unnie! It’s so fun!” Yeri unnie butted in. 

 

“Sure but this dumb bear here will no longer have any alcoholic drink!” 

 

“Ha! That’s what you get for killing the roses!” Joy unnie nudged her. 

 

“Stop teasing me! It’s not my intention to kill them!” She’s now tearing. So cute Seulgi unnie! 

 

“Awe. My Gomdori’s crying”. Irene unnie comforted her by kissing her on the lips. 

 

“No PDA! There are kids here for God sake!”

 

“They are not kids anymore Wendy Unnie! Who knows they did more than kissing already!” Yeri unnie smirked while looking at me. 

 

Why is she looking at me like that? 

 

I divert my eyes only to be met by Irene unnie’s pair of eyes. 

 

Oh God save me. 

 

She raised her eyebrows like asking me if I did something. I just smiled nervously. 

 

“You all are old enough. Gather up! Let’s eat!” 

 

We positioned ourselves on the table. I’m sitting beside my girlfriend who looks uneasy. 

 

“Hey, are you okay?” I asked while giving foods on her plate. 

 

“They knew it”. She whispered to me. 

 

Of course. I just confirmed it with Irene Unnie’s glare. 

 

“Don’t think of it for now. Just eat up. No need to diet okay? I want you to be healthy.” I smiled at her. 

 

She smiled at me in return. 

 

“So what’s your plan for today?” Seulgi unnie asked with full of food. 

 

“Yes, I was going to ask that but this gross unnie here asked first.” Joy unnie 

 

“I think we just want to stay for a swim. If it’s okay with Irene unnie”. Yena responded.

 

“Of course, But we have to go to a sponsored event. I’ll leave the house in your care.” 

 

“Thanks unnie!” We all said in unison. 

 

Yena and Eunbi washed the dishes after we eat. We all prepared for the swimming. By the way, in case you’re all wondering how come we have spare clothes, I always have one or two in my car while the others went home first to get some clothes. 

 

We’re now enjoying the heat of the sun. It was a sunny day today. Everyone’s happily chatting with each other. Taking selfies to be posted on their instagram accounts. 

 

“Minju-yah, smile!” I called her. And she instantly smiled. 

 

“You’re so beautiful. I’m gonna post this.” I showed her. She’s wearing a two piece bikini by the way. 

 

I was so willing to post this but when I thought of people seeing her body like this, I changed my mind. 

 

“Sure, if you want to”. 

 

“No. I won’t post this anymore. I’ll just keep it here.” 

 

“Jealous”. She teased me. She threw a ball on my face and run. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter