Uncover

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Saranghae…Saranghae!”

 

I cannot believe that I just said that with thousands of people watching us. Jennie cannot even look at me and the way the two youngest are screaming out loud makes me even more embarrassed and awkward. I do not understand how I can utter this kind of word to Jennie all the time when I honestly always find it hard to express the love that I have directly into words.

 

And I do not even know what is happening to this woman beside me as she seems to just go back to her usual self who loves to cling to me, even when we are in front of cameras right now. I smile to myself as I let her be, it is our happy day anyway, let us just enjoy it to our fullest without needing to hide all the time.

 

“Marry me?” I just blurt things out without thinking and when Jennie said ‘ok’, I find my eyes look up nervously to the managers only to divert my attention to my lover again as her hand easily slips into mine, and naturally, we intertwine our fingers together.

 

“We’re married now.”

 

Without looking at her, I know that Jennie cannot hide her blooming smile as she squeezes our hands together, especially when she knows that I am starting to get jealous when Lisa reads one of the comments from our blinks.

 

“Jennie, I love you.”

 

I know that I should be sending gratitude to our maknae because blinks would definitely turn their attention away from us, but I just cannot hide what I am feeling right now and it is written all over my face that turns sour immediately.

 

But all the jealousy is gone right away when Jennie just naturally rests her arm around my shoulder as we are about to say goodbye. She just seems to have doubled up her courage as she clings to me even more by leaning her body on me while her face is lingering next to mine. The way my heart beats so fast is the proof of how I need to double up my resistance to stop myself from just lunging onto her and…capture those lips that I already miss so much.

 

“What is it, Jisoo unnie?”

 

I do not even know whether she is feigning innocent right now or she really is that dense. But being with her for years let me realize that the former is more like her.

 

“What happened to you Jendeukie? It's just that the last time you cling to me on-cam is like years ago already. So why today, love?”

 

Jennie looks around the empty studio that I pulled her in minutes ago so that we can talk without other people’s presence. She seems trying to come up with something and when she thought that she finally got it, her voice is full of hesitancy. “You know, my scent is all over your body and to hide that it’s not driving me crazy is impossible, Chu. I’ve warned you to not use my perfume today anyway.”

 

“And then?” I know there’s more, Jennie.

 

“Then…I-I just-” Jennie turns her back towards me as she runs her fingers on MIDI controller. I understand that she needs some time to assemble her thoughts so I step back from her and rest myself on the black couch behind us.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter