Let Me See What I Can Do ^^

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is how it start. They're doing VLive together. But Yujin's bold move (more likely killing move) make Chaewon look like third wheel for the ship with name "JinJoo".

Minjoo clearly understand that Yujin was trying to play around but the frog lady can see Chaewon's meaningful smile that bring panic to her soul.

'Ahn Yujin! Back off! Chaewon's going to kill me!'

Meanwhile Chaewon still smile and think, 'Let me see what can I do to you this time :3'

Then it is how Minjoo sit beside Chaewon but completely neglected by the fairy. She was too scared to call her, Minjoo know it just happened yesterday but Chaewon never act like this.

The lack of skinship between them drive Minjoo crazy. Her eyes start to get teary when Chaewon suddenly hug her and said, "You must be feel tortured the whole day, I'm sorry..."

Minjoo is simply melt in Chaewon's embrace. She start to whine, "Don't let me have a day without your touch, that drive me crazy"

Chaewon chuckles before saying, "I know it, I'm sorry OK? I love you so much my other Kim" she smile softly before locking their lips with a longing kiss. 

What can I do? 
I can make you crave for my touch my baby;) - Love, Chaewon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter