This is me

it started with nudes (don't let it end)

It happened at a party.

And it was totally Lisa's fault.

Sober Jisoo would never do such a thing.

Sober Jisoo is a mature author but drunk Jisoo is an idiot. An idiot who is stupid enough to think her best friend has so funny ideas. Sober Jisoo wishes she could strangle drunk Jisoo but that would backfire for obvious reasons.

​​​​So maybe she should just strangle Lisa but then she would have to pay the rent alone and that would be bothersome. How could Lisa think making Jisoo send nudes to a random number would be funny? And how could Jisoo agree to it?

It's ridiculous but they did it. Lisa was squealing excitedly while Jisoo was giggling like a schoolgirl as she send them. What if it was a ert she send them to? They didn't think about that. They didn't think, at all. Although they would look like the erts in this case.

The only thing sober Jisoo could praise drunk Jisoo for is that she was sane enough to crop her face out.

 

...

 

MC Chu [2:23]

Hi!

*image attached*

this is me !!

who are you ??

lezs be friends :)

 

MC Chu [3:56]

heeeyeey !!

I'M SO SAD

cause u stll didn't repyl :(((

u r so meaan ;-;

i don't wnna be your friend anymoer...

 

MC Chu [4:20]

I'M SORRY!

im an idoit :(

but i hope you can forgve me :'(

everone makse mistakes...

 

MC Chu [4:50]

x how dare you!?

i trusted you!

it was MY chicken!!

not yours to eat!

 

MC Chu [4:56]

ahh i'm sry

ths was supposde to be for my orher frind

shes a blonde gorillaz 

 

MC Chu [5:06]

you dnt't have to answer

i already knoiw your shy

is okay, ill wait

did you liek the picture? 

other firneds asking

 

??? [9:10]

Um.....

Why did you send me your nudes?

What if I was some ert?

For your information I can track you down!

So that's really reckless of you! 

Please don't do that again

 

...

 

Jisoo woke up in her bathtub thanks to her dog, Dalgom who kept her face until she opened her eyes slowly. Her head was pounding like crazy. She dropped him off her and managed to make her way out of the bathtub. Due to the ache in her head she strolled to the kitchen to take painkillers. The apartment was a mess. Empty beer bottles were scattered around in every corner, the couch was upside down and it reeked of vomit.

After slurping a cold glass of water down she went to Lisa's room and found Lisa in her bed, snoring like a car engine. Everyone else was already gone. The two are roommates and Lisa threw a wild party in celebration of Jisoo's third published book.

Lisa wasn't alone on that bed. Her body was sprawled on one side while their best friend, Rosé took over the other side.

"es," Jisoo shook their bodies. "Wakey wakey!"

Lisa groaned. "What time is it...?" She asked, rubbing her temples.

Rosé sighed. "I think I'm gonna–" She didn't finish her sentence as she ran to the bathroom.

They were all pretty hungover.

Jisoo opened her phone to look at the time and noticed the new messages she got. "10 am."

Rosé came back, feeling dizzy and threw herself on the bed. "I'm never going to drink again."

Lisa grinned. "Yeah, yeah, sure, Rosie." She winked at her. "Only people who drink again would say something like that."

Rosé threw a pillow at her face. "I mean it!" She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Also you are a bad influence on us! We wanted to have a quiet night with ordered pizza and a drama to watch but you just had to go ahead and throw a party..."

Lisa shrugged. "You were laughing your off yesterday. You totally enjoyed it, you can't fool me."

Rosé ignored her and turned her face to Jisoo. "Unnie... why do you look like a ghost possessed you...?"

Lisa gasped in shock, noticing Jisoo grasping her phone while shaking back and forth with a terrified expression. "What's wrong!? Did we run out of chicken!? I already told you it wasn't me who ate–"

"This is all your fault!!" Jisoo raked her fingers through her hair in frustration and ran around the room.

Chaeyoung nodded yes. "I don't understand but I do agree. It definitely is Lisa's fault. Whatever it is."

Lisa pouted. "Meanies! What did I do?"

"What did you not do?!" Jisoo exclaimed in panic. "Ahh!! I'm over! Kill me!"

Chaeyoung walked over to her and put her hands on both her shoulders to stop her from strolling around. "Calm down, unnie! Its going to be okay, just tell us what happened."

Jisoo took a deep breath before rambling down. "I didn't want to party but I ended up doing it anyway. It's the alcohol's fault! And Lisa's fault! I'm so stupid! How could drunk me send my nudes to a stranger!?"

Lisa started laughing but Chaeyoung shut her up with a glare. "Did the person see them?"

Jisoo showed them the messages. "Yes, and they even lectured me! Does that mean they were so bad that they hate receiving them, so they told me to never assault anyone's eyes ever like that and–"

Chaeyoung pinched her sides, startling Jisoo. "Excuse you!"

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Here we go..." She muttered annoyed.

"How can you say that!? No how can you even think that? That's so beyond me! You are so beautiful and anyone who got them should feel blessed because WOAH! Have you seen yourself?? Cause I have! Especially when you are krumping! And your abs! You don't even do anything, were you born with–" Lisa threw a pillow at Chaeyoung to make her stop gushing over Jisoo.

Chaeyoung never holds back in crushing over Jisoo. She is convinced the elder is an angel send from above.

"We get it!" Lisa groaned and turned to Jisoo. "That person doesn't seem suspicious, unnie. It's just your body, not your face. No one will know it's you." She chuckled. "No one but us."

Jisoo shook her head. "Not suspicious!? They said they can track me down, Lisa! They can find out who I am and then sell my nudes! Did you ever hear of an author whose nudes were leaked? That's something for singers or actors!"

The three of them then stayed in silence. Jisoo was a rising author. All of her books did well and people were excited for her next works. She even got many fans and followers on social media. Her first book was a crime novel, her second book was a romcom and her third book was the continuation of the first book. Her writings are versatile. She is not just writing for one genre. Next she plans a poetry book but surely she will be ridiculed once those nudes surface. She had to do something.

Jisoo ran off to her room. "You two! There are painkillers in the kitchen, take them! I'll manage somehow. I got an idea."

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa. "You think she'll be fine...?"

Lisa gave her two thumbs up. "Of course she will be. It's Jisoo unnie."

Back in her room she plumped herself on her bed and tried to muster the courage to send a message to that number.

"Here goes nothing..." She mumbled to herself.