Admitted Fool

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How is it?

Let's sail all the pairing :)))))

 

 

So.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here comes troubles ;)

Nah... Just another roller coaster ^-^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Eunbi unnie, let me help you.”

“It’s okay, Chaeyeon-ah. You should join them in the living room.”

 

“Eunbi unnie, don’t forget the bread.”

“Sure, Hii-chan.”

“Should I go with you, unnie?”

“No need, Chaeyeon-ah.”

“Unnie, let me go with you!”

“Hurry, Yuding!”

Chaeyeon frown.

 

“W-what?” Eunbi was quick to look after someone snatched the groceries in her hand. Eunbi stopped after seeing who it is.

“Come on, unnie. Bet the girls already complaining if we not arrived in few more minutes.”

“Chaeyeon? W-what are you doing here?” Eunbi a bit surprised to see the younger.

“I was on my way going back from practice when I saw you. So, come on, unnie. Move your leg.” Chaeyeon said as she grabbed Eunbi’s hand.

Somehow the two feels awkward because nobody starting any conversation.

“Why are you avoiding me, unnie?”

“What’s nonsense is that, Chaeyeon-ah?” Eunbi said but not looking at Chaeyeon.

“Yeah. What’s nonsense it is for you to keep avoiding me.” Eunbi sighed after hearing the unpleasant tone of Chaeyeon.

“I’m not avoiding you.” Eunbi finally looked at Chaeyeon.

“Really? Then what it is about you don’t want me to go with you to the store but gladly inviting Yujin? Or not needing my help with the dance but asking Yena? Or telling me out from the kitchen when you clearly need help? And glad that Hyewon help you instead? Or asking Nako to tell me about group dinner when you can tell me yourself? What else you going to do to avoid me, unnie?” Chaeyeon’s tone clearly irritated.

Eunbi was taken aback after hearing the younger. Did she really do that? For the sake to avoid the main dancer. Yes, she indeed avoiding her.

“I’m sorry if you feel like that, Chaeyeon. But I didn’t mean it.”

“That’s too much to lie about, unnie. What did I do that you avoid me that much? It’s stressing me too much and it’s frustrating that I still cannot figured the reason why.” Chaeyeon huffed loudly, showing how frustrated she is.

“Is that why you always at the practice room? To dance it out?” Eunbi asked out of curiosity. They know Chaeyeon will engrossed herself with dancing when she stressed.

“Yes, unnie! Now please tell me why? Please~” Eunbi looked away, flustered when Chaeyeon shows her aegyo.

“Let’s go. They are waiting for us.” Eunbi said as she leaves Chaeyeon behind.

“Unnie, please. Screw that few minutes. Just tell me first.” Chaeyeon grabbed Eunbi’s wrist. Chaeyeon was wearing a serious expression.

“It’s nothing, Chaeyeon. I’m sorry if I made you feel like that.” Eunbi has an unreadable expression.

“What did I do?” Chaeyeon lowered her head. Eunbi feels the mask she been wearing starting to peel off after seeing the discourages Chaeyeon.

“Stop looking down, Chaeyeon-ah.” It was hard for Eunbi.

Chaeyeon put down the plastic of groceries in her hand and hold onto Eunbi’s arms, trapping Eunbi. Eunbi feels her heart beating faster than normal. Eunbi tries to pry Chaeyeon’s hands but Chaeyeon was persistent. That action makes Eunbi’s irritated.

“Kwon Eunbi!” Chaeyeon still wanting answer.

“Screw that few minutes.” Eunbi give up as she drops the groceries.

Chaeyeon’s eyes widen, her body freeze. Eunbi was kissing her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What took you so long?! Chaeyeon?” Chaewon quickly asked after heard the door opened but shocked to sees Chaeyeon behind their leader. She didn’t know Eunbi went with Chaeyeon.

“I bumped into her on way home.” Eunbi said, noticing the questioning looks from the angelic girl.

“Oh...” Chaewon just gives a short response as she quickly helps them with the plastics of groceries.

“What with you two anyway? I didn’t know it’s too hot outside for the both of you burned red like that.” Yena commented as she saw the two. So far as they know, it’s already dark outside.

“I have to go.” Chaeyeon quickly said and left to her dorm. Eunbi also quickly went to the bathroom without saying anything.

Yena and Chaewon exchange looks, confused by the two’s action.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunbi-chan, please wait for a moment.” Eunbi not knowing what to after the Nako leaves her in the living room. Eunbi clearly uncomfortable knowing that there are Chaeyeon and Sakura having breakfast on the kitchen. Mostly, because of Chaeyeon.

“Eunbi unnie, why don’t you join us here?” Sakura said and Eunbi slowly make her way to the table, finding it more uncomfortable to stay in the living room alone.

“Eunbi unnie, have some bread.” Chaeyeon serve their leader as soon as Eunbi takes seat.

“T-thank you.” Eunbi flustered by the younger’s action and Chaeyeon hummed with huge smile.

Sakura furrows her brows at the two interaction, not forgetting the clear crimson red on both cheeks.

“Eunbi unnie!”

“Nako-chan, I’m here!” Eunbi flashed a huge smile after seeing the young bunny.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter