What Is this Feeling?

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning after Chaeyoung and Nana was on their way to class they saw a bunch of girls screaming over at the school entrance. "Hey what is that" Nana said, they both looked over there trying to find out why they were gathering up and screaming like that. "omg omg I know! remember last year’s scholar graduate Kai aka Kim Jong In? I remember I read he was going to give a lecture today in dancing" Chaeyoung said. "OMO really? daebak! I wanna see him, he soooo handsome" Nana said. "Come let's run" Chaeyoung said and they ran over to the crowd. Kai was last year graduate who got the debut contract, every year the top 2 senior students of StarSky compete with each other on who gets the debut contract. Which ensures you fame right away.

 

Kai went into the classroom everyone followed him but were not allowed inside. Nana and Chaeyoung stood there just staring at him from a far through the windows to the class "Woahhhh" they both said. Hanbin came towards them behind, he looked through the window and said, "what are we looking at so passionately? a girl group?". "Hey you always think about girls" Chaeyoung said they all turned around. "Hey are you perhaps going to dance class today?" Nana said. "yea today we have a guest lecturer" he answered. "OMG you get to have class with Kai, you're so lucky he is so y" Nana and Chaeyoung said. "ah is that what you were staring at? aish he is not even that good and not as good looking as me" he said. They girls just gave him a weird look, Junhoe came running towards them screaming "hey hey hey do you know! Kai is here today". "We know" they all said. "Oh really hehe but he is so good looking" Junhoe said. "Yes exactly! See even Junhoe admits it! Junhoe this guy here says he is better looking than Kai" Chaeyoung said. Junhoe cracked up and said, "hey I’m a guy and I’m saying this, no way you can measure with him dude". They all laughed and went to their class.

 

It was Wednesday and every Wednesday Nana had an extra acting class, she loved and hated the class, loved it because she could do what she truly wanted, act, and the teacher gave her hope. But hated it because it was with Jennie. The school biggest and rich kid was Jennie, and most popular for her look. Jennie always had an issue with Nana even though they never really been friends or acquainted with each other outside school.

Nana came to class and sat with Jisoo, Jisoo was always nice to her, but Jisoo was also a part of Jennie's gang. So Jisoo was only nice to her when Jennie wasn't there. "Hey, I saw pictures on Instagram from your birthday yesterday, happy birthday!" Jisoo said when she saw Nana. "Thank you! Finally, I’m 18 too,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter