Im gay

“I Am” Sequel of 'U R'




"So why do you want me to accompany you?" the younger girl with ponytail said.
 

"Nothing, I just need some fresh air maybe." the other girl said.

 

"So yena what are you going to do this coming 1week vacation?" Juri asks.

 

"Hmm. I think I might go back to korea and spend my 1 week vacation." yena said. 

 

"You really miss yuri don't you?" the younger girl nodded as she smile.
 

"I really miss her so much. Its been 3 years since the last i saw her in person." Yena smile as she remembering yuri's face.

 

"Yuri's lucky to have you ducky. You're such a good girlfriend. How I wish I have someone like you." Juri said as she left a soft chuckles.
 

"You'll find it in the right time juri ah, You're a nice girl everyone would fall for you" Yena said as she look at the girl beside her.

 

"But not you" juri whisper as she sway her feet.


 

Yena didn't heard what the older girl that she couldn't understand what she said.

 

"What? I didn't heard it." I look at her then she look at me too.

 

"Nothing. Have a nice vacation then." Juri said then I smile to her. 

 

"We should get going, it's getting late now." Yena said then she stood up.

 

"Thankyou for accompanying me." Juri smile. 
 

After that I walk her to her dorm and bid a goodbye, I just walk towards the way to my apartment. 

 

I slam my back to my bed then I check my phone, There is 2 unread message and 1 missed call coming from yuri. 
 

Jo Yuri 
I'm sorry about my attitude earlier.. I'm just.. nvm.

Jo Yuri
Goodnight, I think you're asleep since you don't answer my call. I love you duck😘
 

I smile as i saw yuri's message to me, and upset with myself since i put my phone on silent when me and juri was talking. 
 

I decided to call yuri even i need to be early tomorrow, I can't sleep without talking to her or see her face before i sleep. 

 

"Jooyuuul~" I called out as she accept the call, Finally i can see my baby hamster face.
 

"Yena~ i thought you already asleep." Yuri said.

 

"No, I went out with my friend." yuri nodded.
 

After I said that i went out with a friend, yuri stays silent and she's not looking at me. 
 

"Yuri ah~" i call her but she didn't look at me
 

"Joyul~ is there something wrong? Did I do wrong?" I was worried that she's mad at me. 
 

"Helloooo baby??

"baaabbeeeee"

"Notice me senpaii!!she still not looking at me.
 

"Is it because I went out with a friend?That question make her look at me. 

"So is it?" 

"You don't have to be jealous babe.. She's just a friend.
 

"I'm not jealous okay?"
 

"Then why are you ignoring me"
 

"I'm not ignoring you." 

 

"Yes you are.yena pouted.
 

"Don't be jealous joyuuul, She's just a friend"
 

"Yea friend.."
 

"Going on dates?yuri whisper but yena heard it.
 

"What do you mean date? I don't remember I date anyone except you.."
 

"Then what is this?" yuri shows yena the pic of yena and juri's hands. 

"I—"

"It's juri, my friend here in LA.. and it's not a date, i don't know why she caption it that way.." 

"I don't like her being close to you." 

"I'm sorry joyul~ please don't be mad. she's just a close friend."

"You're the only one in my eyes and heart yuri ah~"

 

"but what if you fall for her and she fall for you, you're not hard to love yena.. and she's always by your side.. that's what im afraid of."

Yena smile after hearing what yuri said, the younger girl give her girlfriend a frown. 
 

"What are you smiling for huh?" yuri feel annoy at her girlfriend smile.
 

"I love you yuri ah~" 

"No one can replace you here." yena pointed her heart. 

"You're the only one who owns it." 
 

"And in fact, I'm going to visit you." 
 

Yuri smile and then was shocked afterward because of what her ducky said. 
 

"What do you mean visit?" Yena just smile to her. 
 

"Do you mean—" Yena nodded while smiling. 
 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" yuri scream in happiness while yena just laugh at her hamster reaction.

"I miss you yuri ah, and I really need to see you.. so I can hug you ,kiss you and we can do cuddle" 

"I miss you too yena ah, but im still jealous. Please don't be too close around girls." 
 

"Yes maam! I won't!"  Yena raised her right hand.

"I'm going to sleep now my joyul. See you soon"
 

"I love you sooooo much, Goodnight" yena throwa flying kisses to yuri. 
 

"See you soon yena.. I love you too." 
 

Yena hang up the call and she sleep with a smile on her face. 













 

2Weeks had passed yena and yuri couldn't contact each other because of their busy schedule. Yuri was busy about their project while Yena was busy taking up her OJT. 

 

Yuri was doing their project inside the cafe with her classmates Nakyung and Ji-won. 

 

"Yuri ah." Nakyung called yuri up. 


 

"Nae?" yuri raised her head and stop what she was doing. 


 

"Look at your left" yuri obey nakyung and when she turn around she saw a guy looking at her. 
 

 

"And what about it?" yuri said as she continue writing. 
 

 

"I think he's interested with you." nakyung squeal. 


 

"I'm not interested." yuri replied. 


 

"Tch. He's handsome you know ,right ji-won?" ji-won nodded. 
 

 

"Omo omo he's walking towards you yuri." Ji-won said, yuri didn't mind about the guy they talking about. 
 

 

"Uhmm. Hello." a deep voice said. 
 

 

Yuri raised her head to look on her left and she saw the guy standing beside her. 

 

 

"Hi?" yuri said then she go back writing. 
 

 

"yah yuri, entertain him." nakyung whispered. 

 

 

"no im not going to entertain him" yuri replied. 
 

 

 

"Our friend is shy, what department are you?" nakyung asks. yuri glared at her. 
 

 

"Oh ah.. im from business department." 
 

 

"Oh, were also from business department." ji-won said, yuri just rolled her eyes as she really not interested. 
 

 

"Hmm i'll let you two talk, yuri were heading now. We will send you the other part of our project. Enjoy" Nakyung said as they grabe their bags and leave yuri with this guy. 
 

 

Yuri was about to scold the two but the two of them was fast to disappear. Yuri sigh then she look at the guy who is now sitting infront of her. Yuri find it annoying. 
 

 

"Uhm. so your name is yuri" the guy said. 
 

 

"yea, and what about it?" yuri said while not looking at the guy. 
 

 

"I'm Woojin by the way." 

 

 

"I don't care" woojin chuckles. 
 

 

"You really seems interesing person. I wanna know you more." yuri rolled her eyes. 
 

 

 

"Hm. Okay if you're here to annoy me please stop, im busy and im not interested." yuri said. 
 

 

 

"and if you're trying to hit on me, stop because I'm gay." yuri slam the book to close and grabs all her things and she leave the cafe. 
 

 

 

Woojin was dumbfounded he can't believe that yuri was gay but it doesn't mean that he should stop, woojin was eager to know yuri more.
 

 

 

'If its true that your gay, then I'll make you straight." woojin smirk. 

 

————————————————————————

(A/N; HI HAHAHAH SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE :( MY LAZINESS TAKE OVER ME HAHAH UWU BUT SINCE I SAW THE VID OF THEIR JAPAN SHOWCASE AND HD VID OF YENA KISSING YURI!!!!!! 

(A/N; HI HAHAHAH SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE :( MY LAZINESS  TAKE OVER ME HAHAH UWU BUT SINCE I SAW THE VID OF THEIR JAPAN SHOWCASE AND HD VID OF YENA KISSING YURI!!!!!!       

AHHKKK!! IM SO GAY FOR THIS TWO 🙈🙊 THEY MAKE ME SOOOOFT 🥰💕 UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU       

AHHKKK!! IM SO GAY FOR THIS TWO 🙈🙊 THEY MAKE ME SOOOOFT 🥰💕 UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU 

I'll be updating maybe on sunday? coz we have a practice and that's whole day :(( BUT ANYWAAAAAY!!!!!! 

THANKYOU FOR READING THIS BOOK!! WUV U GHEIS!! 
 

Let's be mutuaaaals 😉
Twitter; @_pandaevil03_

Ask meee anythingggg!!! 
curious cat; _evilpanda_