One More Night

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 

"Tiffany! Thank you so much for letting me stay here."
"What is this? We're friends. Don't say something like that." Tiffany replied warmly.
 

Krystal arrived at Tiffany's apartment this evening while Tiffany just finished cooking the dinner. Taeyeon and Jessica phoned her to tell about it and she was sure that she's strong enough and moved on already from Sooyoung so she allowed Krystal to stay at her place. Besides, Krystal actually did nothing wrong to her. Her jealousy to her over Sooyoung made her acted unfair to this beautiful woman.

They had this little talk after dinner time.
"I didn't know you can cook... and it tastes so good!"
"Ah... Back in Korea, I used to cook every day. I love it."
"You should. Your partner must be so happy to have you." She smiled at Tiffany. "Do you have a new girlfriend... or boyfriend?" Tiffany was surprised by the question but chose to smile while shook her head. She looked at Krystal, realizing how beautiful and charming she is. It's impossible if Sooyoung didn't like her. Who wouldn't? Krystal suddenly started another conversation, but this one is a serious situation for Tiffany.
"After my unnie and... hmmm Taeyeon being together... are you ok...." Krystal started to communicate. "I just knew it a couple days ago when I came back to Paris. I didn't know they're together. I thought you're with Taeyeon..."
"I'm okay, Krystal. I realized Taeyeon love Jessica and letting her go was the best thing I could do to her."
"How could you do it?"
"She's happy with your sister. Even happier. And that's all that matters the most."
"Do you still in love with Taeyeon?"
"Sure. How can I not? I know her since forever. I love her, as a best friend right now."
"Did you leave to London because of that?"
"Ah? No no no... I left because I want it. And I have to. It has nothing to do with Taeyeon or Jessica."


Tiffany replied to her by smiling while she was washed away that suddenly the shadow of the woman she loved appeared again. "Uh oh. Let's finish this soon. It's late already. I think I should sleep earlier as I'll have a meeting earlier this morning." She cleared the tableware and immediately rushed to the bedroom.

"Uhm okay! Have a nice sleep, Tiff! I will follow after unpacking some stuff."
 

Tiffany, who was very tired that day, immediately fell asleep soundly. Krystal started to unpack some stuff, changed her clothes, and cleaned her face. 30 minutes passed, she's ready to sleep now but suddenly she feel so thirsty that she walked to the dining room. Near to the living room, she looked at some photo frames on the table. She walked closer to see it. Those are like Tiffany's best people gathered into one space. Taeyeon's there, of course. She suddenly looked at one frame, a photo of Tiffany with her father. She looked so beautiful with her smiling eyes. Later Krystal recognized one thing: Tiffany wore a mini pink scarf on that picture, and she realized she saw it before. That scarf, the one she found on Sooyoung's car.

 


 

That day, Tiffany had permission from her manager so she could come home earlier so that she could accompany Krystal. It was busy days close to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter