(4) Christmas Flashback

Red Wine and Red Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day

 

Christmas Day

 

One of the precious moment they both had spend...

 

Let's get to the Christmas eve first.

 

Wednesday, 24 December 2014.

 

"Wonyoungieee!!! Tomorrow is Christmas, what do you think you will get?" Yujin said clinging to Wonyoung like she is younger.

"I do want a..... fluffy rabbit doll, maybe?"

"I want an ipad!!"

"I don't even ask you eonni"

'"Heyy you mean~" both parents laugh after what Wonyoung had said to Yujin.

"I always be~"

Suddenly Yujin move her face real close to Wonyoung and to her ear.

"Can i sleep in your room tonight? since it's Christmas eve, i wanna see you in the morning of Christmas" Yujin whisper cutely to Wonyoung

"Alright alright you can, but only for today and tomorrow , now let go of your head, it's so hot, you're too close" Wonyoung said annoyingly while trying to push her eonni away.

"yeayy chuu* thank you, you always the best" Yujin kissed Wonyoung's cheek and she is infront of Wonyoung and Wonyoung is backing the parents and When she see their parenrs talking to each other, she kissed Wonyoung in her lips, secretly.

"Heyy!" Wonyoung whispering and blush real hard. Yujin just smiled.

"Let me take my pajamas and bring my things to your room" Yujin said happily .

"yeaa i want to prepare my things too, Goodnight dad, mom, daddy, mommy" after the two bid their goodbyes they leave the living room

 

 

 

 

 

Well,without the two girls knowing, The four adult had saw what happen before and they all startled at Yujin's braveness to do that. They all know Yujin love Wonyoung and they found out that both of them is really lovely to be together.

 

 

 

IN WONYOUNG'S BEDROOM

"Heyy youngie~ i miss your room"

"Why would you?" 

"It's already 3 days since the last time i sleep in your room"

"It's only 3 days" Wonyoung rolled her eyes.

"I like to sleep in your room, It has a different vibe from my room"

"yeah because my room is tidy and yours is messy" Wonyoung giggle

"maybe you're right haha"

"Let's have a sleep over everynight 7 times a week"

"You can say it everynight only because a week has 7 night time"

"Is that mean you agreed?'" Yujin ask while showing her puppy face to make Wonyoung said yes

 

 

"No"

"Whyy~~???"

"no just no, bye!" Wonyoung jump to her bed and hide herself under her blanket.

 

"Wonyoung" The 11 years old girl suddenly turn real serious.

"What?"

 

"Why do you hate me so much? I didn't do anything wrong to you.." Yujin for the first time being sad in front of Wonyoung.

Wonyoung only stop moving and suddenly there is a sob being heard by Yujin.

 

"wonyoungie, are you crying? why? am i do anything wrong? why? hey? why?" Yujin felt so panic and she try to turn wonyoung's body around with the blanket. She see Wonyoung's face was already wet.

"Why are you crying? i don't even touch you.." sometimes Wonyoung would cry when she feel Yujin just too touchy.

Wonyoung got up and take a sit properly, still on the bed and sniffing a little bit.

"I don't hate you eonni. I just....*sniff  It's just....*sniff"

"It's just what?" Yujin ask with a smile printed on her face.

"It's just.....i love you so much that i should hate you as much" Wonyoung blurted out.

"Why is that?"

"Because...*sniff... because i don't know eonni... i can't explain...*cry"

"O-okay stop stop don't cry anymore, it's hurt me when i see you cry shh" Yujin patted her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter