Chapter One

Unbounded Immortality

Aerith POV

[ ALARM RINGS ]

Aaaaaaaah! i turn around and turn off the alarm immediately and check the time, 2:00 am... waaaaiit what?! who jakjsdbjdsgh! would set a time at 2 am in the morning damn it! 

[ Sound of someone knocking the door repeatedly ]

Someone is knocking  at this time? seriously? 

" I'm coming in! " 

What is she doing here at this hour 

" Why you still on bed? aren't you gonna be late sweetheart?? "

" LATE FOR WHAT?! IT'S 2AM! "

" Please stop shouting at me, it's 2 am and thank me later i already pack your things you should get ready by now coz missy you just forgot you have flight at 3am "

" OH MY GOD! "

" Yeah right hurrryyyy get a shower and be ready i promised that i'll sent you go! "

" Thank you! your the best love you! " 

Omg i need to hurrry how can i forget i'm so stupid good thing i got someone like her as a friend .. after a 25 mins finally i'm done and gonna be late hope not! 

As soon as i come out of the dressing room she huugsss me well were gonna miss each other so muchhhh 

" Aww i'm gonna miss you so much aerin zoe my sister forever! Uhhhhhhhhmmm! "

" Okeee let's say our good bye's later i'm gonna be late come on! " 

I don't really need to worry much coz it only take 15 mins before we got to the airport so we hurriedly get into the car and this friend of my is the sweetest for driving me how i wish she could go as well ... 

" Aerith " 

" Yes?? " 

" Please don't ever forget me "

" Are you crazy? I'm moving to a different country but i'm not gonna leave my memories! " 

" Just saying that if you found new friends you might forget me " 

" Yuki that's not gonna happen! we've been friends ever since so how can i? " 

" I just wanna make sure "

" fine then! so were here! "

" Yea were here, i feel like i'm gonna cry! "

*We hug each other so tight 

" Ok let's break this hug now coz i need to go " 

" Ok let's g- " 

I stop her before she said that i don't wanna see her sending me away it just feel so sad being apart with a friend you know? she's like a sister to me from another mom but i'm happy she drive me all through here..

" Please i can handle this you don't need to come out from the car "

I huuug her again and says my good bye's again

" I love you yuki please take care of yourself my dearest sister! "

" I love you too bat girl! be that bat girl ok! stay smart and strong! don't forget to call! " 

" Yeaa yeaaa byeeeee! "

I took my things and started to move forward but look back for a bit to wave good bye, i hate this moment but i want to start something new, experience something new and explore in a new place and maybe i could find my self here too so i check in and put my things in the place and started to get in the plane and by the way while i was sitting here at the plane let me introduce my self i'm Aerith Zoe my friend called me Aerin that's my nickname and i'm 17 years and good luck to me this coming school year because it's my first time entering school i've been home school ever since my parents dead i couldn't be able to see them for the last moment because they think it would be bad for me it was too painful i understand i'll be moving to this school called smallville high i hope i let my self try to made some friends coz me my self and i are introvert so ok let me take a nap this is gonna be a long journey.

[ After so many hours floating in the air the princess is finally arrived ]

Alright this is it i'm here welcome to me!

Waaaaaaaaait... is that my name?! yes it's my name.. so i step closer to this person that is holding my name . 

Him, " Oh Miss Zoe is it? " 

" Yes it's me.. who sends you? "

" Your uncle steve.. told me to. "

" Hold a sec. " 

[ Calling uncle steve ]

[ Phone rings ]

" Hello ?" 

" Hello princess! have you arrived? "

" Yes and by the way why did you sent a person here? "

" I just want to make sure you'll get home safely "

" But i can handle my self.. "

" Your still my responsibility and i allowed you to be on your own but let me sent you to your dorm safely please? and after this i'll let you go "

" Fine, i get it thank you " 

This sir is looking at me with confusion ..

" Let's go " 

So he sent me to the dorm i'll be staying in and here i am entering the house uhmmm it seems nice but only have one room with two beds side by side with a little space and two lamps in each side of the bed.. so i'll be living here with someone?? well that's not a problem i just hope she's nice. 

[Phone rings] 

" Hello? "

" So you've arrived yet and you didn't give me a call but you give dad a call? "

" I just arrived at the dorm and i just called him coz i didn't know he is gonna send someone to picked me up and to sent me here " 

" Dorm? you call it dorm? it's apartment jezz! "

" I'm sorry ok apartment then well it was nice but we only have one room and two bed inside "

" Yea i suggested that you should be with someone in the room "

" Why did you do that? "

" Because, just to make sure you don't do something stupid or in case something bad happened to you someone will be there to help you "

" What about my privacy ?! and we don't even know if i'll be living with a nice delicate person "

" Well then sis you got to deal with it coz your already there so.. good luck hope the roommate is nice! bye need to go! "

" Wai- "

How rude she hangs up on me, how could she do this to me?? oh i saw an ocean closer here at the dorm i mean apartment i should check it out to get some air ...  it was also on ou way to school good i could walk from here to school with a good view .

Woooh sea side is such a good place to be the healing feeling, the sound of the ocean and waves it just feel so relaxing! I guess i'm not alone at the sea side who's this little kid? why does her mom let her be by her self at this young age specially at the sea side.. Well i won't be bothering her since she seems enjoying her self .

Well i won't be bothering her since she seems enjoying her self     

End of POV

I Feel like i have a new life and i'm going to take full advantage of it a random quote by William Green .