Chapter 19

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai took the tickets for both of them for the movie eventhough Baekhyun told him that he would pay for his. They went into the cinema hall and seated on the booked two seats. But the thing both of them surprized was,the moment they got seats, Chanyeol was standing beside them. Without words he sat on the empthy seat next to Baekhyun. Kai and Baekhyun looked at the other like he had two heads. Chanyeol snapped his head towards them.

"Oh! Kai? Baekhyun-shi? What a coincidence?" Coincidence? It would be a coincidence only if he didn't put a tracking device on Baekhyun's phone when he got the latter's number.

"Why are you here?" Kai asked.He really felt that there's something about Chanyeol and Baekhyun more than he knows. He suspected the way of his friend's sudden change of behaviour. Chanyeol can't live a day without mocking Baekhyun. In the other hand he is coming regulary at the company where he hardly came before. Actually, what's the relationship he had with Baekhyun? He is curious.He doesn't know but the feeling annoyed him. He didn't like the presence of Chanyeol when he was with Baekhyun.

"Why am I here? I just wanted to watch a film."

"So you loaded me a hell of work and came here just to watch a film?" Baekhyun interrupted.

"Then what about you? You neglected your work to go on dates?"

"Mr.Park !It's not a..........."

"Yah! People are watching.Can't you two just shut up only for a one minute? And what the hell Chanyeol? You've never watched horror films."

"I did !" Chanyeol looked at the front.

"I didn't because it was someone else who doesn't like to watch horror films."

Chanyeol murmured and it was heard only by Baekhyun. He looked at his lap because he knows that someone is no one else but him.He didn't want to watch a horror film with Kai because he usually doesn't like horror movies, but he didn't want to dissapoint Kai again either.

From the begining of the movie Baekhyun fell on to sleep.Thank god otherwise probably he will get a heart attack. Kai didn't aware of that because he was fascinated with the movie.Baekhyun's head fell left to right continuously.Chanyeol noticed it and he slowly put the latter's head on his shoulder. So the latter can sleep comfortably.

Chanyeol stared at the latter for a long time.He really missed his old time.He didn't care about the film anymore.His eyes are only looking at  Baekhyun's face. His missed love. He missed their love.                                                                              They stayed still same for more than two hours and the film is nearly end.Baekhyun was fully awake thanks to a girl who screamed in the film hall.And Chanyeol.....Well he can really hit that girl who broke his puppy's beautiful sleep.After the film end the three of them went out together.

"Did you enjoy the film Baek?"

"Hmm....It was.....fun sometimes." Baekhyun replied. Lies. Kai was watching the movie but he saw how Baekhyun was sleeping on Chanyeol's shoulder and Chanyeol's caring eyes towards the smaller. Baekhyun didn't watch the movie but fell a sleep. May be he doesn't want to dissapoint Kai by saying he didn't watch the film.Yes, may be....Kai covered his uneasiness with a happy mood.

"So Baek, Where should we go next?"

"WHAT? Are you two going somewhere again?" Chanyeol suddenly jumped in.

"Yes and why? Do you have a problem with that?"

"Huh, no. I just asked because it is nearly midnight."

"We are not children anymore Chanyeol? Anyway thanks for your concern." Kai said and interwined Baek's hand showing a little warning to the giant .Chanyeol took it and obliviously he felt he is getting irritated.

"Then we will leave first." He dragged the smaller with him and Baekhyun took a glance at Chanyeol before go with Kai.

***************************************************

They were playing in the amusement park like little two children, running here and there,playing games and eating whatever they see.After too much fun Kai and Baekhyun sat on a bench under a large oak tree with their favorite ice-cream on their hands. Eating ice-cream in mid night? They don't care.

Kai is more than happy.Like he promised to himself, he will take slow steps forward to Baekhyun's heart like this. Yes. Slowly. If not, he is scared that Baekhyun will disappear too like his Luhan.

And for Baekhyun,it's been yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter