Day Thirteen

30 Day Challenge

What are you excited about?

There are TWO things I'm excited about. 

  • MONSTA X CONCERT!!!!

Next month in JULY I'll be going to my very first KPOP CONCERT!! LIKE LITERALLY!! I live in a small unknown city but its sort of known. Anyways, its my first concert and I can't wait to go!! I bought my ticket, one for my mom bc I know she wouldn't let go alone plus she does like some kpop stuff and she is currerntly watching a kdrama. Hahaha I got her into them! My friend is also going too! I have my LIGHTSTICK ready and I just need my shirt! I'm all set to go! So I'm exccited!! I don't know all of their songs though, but I know like 13 of them so I hope I can still enjoy the concert to the songs I do know. LOL!! 

  • STORIES!!!! 

I recently finished a story that I was struggling with. It was about a witch and werewolf and a stone. Anyways, I started that story like last summer and I stopped working on it since I really got into my Bobby and Jeongyeon stories. So it was basically a whole year away from it. But I managed to finish it and now I can just go back and edit. Now that that is over! I can really start working on OTHER STORIES that have been in my head and I have posters for. I'm excited because one is a continued series of Junhoe (iKON) & Myungeun/JIN (Lovelyz) its gonna be Part Two and Three will be later ^^. Another story is gonna be a short story of Bobby and Jeongyeon. I have the notes for them and the poster is amazing!! I love it! Another is of Donghae I haven't done one with him before so it will be interesting how it will come out ^^ And when July comes around.. I just want to focus on ONE story about a werewolf and a fairy. Its kinda like a spin-off from them werewolf and witch I just finished up. 

OVERALL.. I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED TO HAVE TIME TO TYPE EVEN IF ITS MESSES UP MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE!! HAHAHA AND THE CONCERT!!! 


A/N: Day 13! It's short but those are the only things I'm really looking forward too right now!