you make me crazy

Denial (Lime Series: Story #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C9: you make me crazy (final chapter)

 

Everyone kind of stood awkwardly around. My dad staring at Hongseok. My mom next to my dad and me next to Hongseok. I notice Jinho usher Kayoon, Hwitaek, And Changgu out of the room, leaving only my siblings left.

 

“So how long have you two been together?” My mom breaks the silence.

 

I speak up first. “Well we aren’t really together.”

 

“Huh?” My Dad scowls. “What do you mean by that?”

 

I again speak up first. “It means exactly what you think.” I say, no need to sugar coat it. “We slept together, but we aren’t together. Get it?” I huff firmly.

 

My dad’s eyes widen, my mom sheepishly looks at me and to my dad. She knows she screwed up. My dad wasn’t going to like this.

 

His eyes burned through Hongseok and I felt bad for him but it wasn’t like I was going to let my dad beat him or anything?

 

“I’m going to be real with you, us sleeping together is a long time coming. I mean there was this massive amount of tension between us and it was just bound to happen eventually. I mean this is just my side anyways.” I shrug glancing at Hongseok who nods.

 

“Yeah, the tension was really bad.” He notes and coughs. “It also didn’t help that I’ve liked her since junior year of high school either.”

 

My head whips in his direction. He likes me? And since junior year?

 

I sheepishly raise my hand. “I guess it also didn’t help that I’ve developed feelings for him in the past few weeks either.” It was Hongseok’s turn to whip his head in my direction. “Plus it’s an added bonus that he’s extremely attractive and has a nice body.”

 

I wasn’t even ashamed now that I knew that he liked me back.

 

“I mean you should see his abs.” I gesture towards his stomach and smile towards him.

 

My dad scoffs. “I don’t need to see his abs. Let’s get home.” He backs up and heads towards the door.

 

“I’ll give you five minutes to talk things out before we leave!” My mom smiles, she moves to usher Miseon and Minjoon out.

 

A silence follows until Hongseok is clearing his throat. “So do you actually like me? Or were you just saying that to calm them down?”

 

I glance at him. Wait? Did that mean he said what he to calm them down too?

 

I shake my head. I shouldn’t hide it, I mean I hid the fact that I liked Changgu and things didn’t work out with him. I just need to lay it all out on table.

 

“I like you, a lot.” I say my gaze meeting his chest. A hand rests on my cheek, my eyes dart up to his and he’s smiling.

 

“I never in a million years thought you’d say that.” His smile widens as he leans down to leave a peck on my lips.

 

“Time’s up guys!” Miseon is stepping back into the room. “I wish you two lovebirds could stay and be all lovey dovey but we have to get home.”

 

I turn back towards Hongseok. “I’ll be gone for a little over a month probably, I’m going to the countryside.”

 

He looks at me pouting. “Okay.”

 

-

 

Conversation with @yingyang has started:

 

@yingyang: I miss you! Has it been a month yet?

@parkkmina: I miss you too! And sadly noooo! This ole hicktown is so boring!

@yingyang: Want me to come visit?

@parkkmina: Don’t waste your money coming out here! Plus we have no room here for you!

@yingyang: I could always share a bed with you. ;)

@parkkmina: Why do I like you again?

@yingyang: It’s the abs.

@parkkmina: You’re right. XD

 

-

 

@yingyang: The date for Jinho and Kayoon’s wedding is set!

@parkkmina: Really?? I’m so happy for them!

@yingyang: Me too!!

@yingyang: Oh I almost forgot! You’ll never believe who I saw making out the other day!

@parkkmina: Hwitaek and Rihyun?

@yingyang: No Hwitaek is still wallowing in embarrassment from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter