A is for Alright what the hell?!

Stigma

Namjoon frowned as he knocked on the door of the managers office. If he said he wasn't slightly afraid he'd be lying- it wasn't often that he'd been called to the office. There had been that one time where Jungkook and Jimin had spray painted the door of their dorm as a dare with some very colourful language and another time where Jin-hyung had broken a piece of very expensive equipment (okay he had broken it okay?) but overall they were a good group, they worked together well and trained hard. The managers voice invited him in and he opened the door carefully, bowing deeply. "Annyeonghaseong hyung-nim." He said upon entry, more procedure than anything at this point. The manager sat behind his desk with an air of authority, but Namjoon found his eyes wandering to the boy stood beside him. Beautiful wasn't nearly good enough to describe him. His bone structure was delicate, his skin porcelain, his onyx coloured eyes blank and devoid of emotion, almond shaped, fringed with long lashes. His lips were parted slightly, deep red and his hair was dyed a soft pink colour and waved attractively over his forehead. His build was narrow, his posture arrow straight. He looked delicate, doll like.

The manager cleared his throat and adjusted the glasses on his nose. The noise jerked Namjoon out of his trance but the boys gaze stayed fixed on the ground between his shoes.

 "Namjoon-ssi." He began with something of a smile. "How is everyone?"

"Good sir, thank you." The manager nodded satisfied, and then beckoned him forewards. Without a word he did as he was told.

"I've been saying haven't I, about how the group is missing one person?" He said. "Six is a nice number, but honestly, seven is a better one."

Namjoon frowned processing this. He couldn't understand where the conversation was heading.

"I want to introduce someone to you, Namjoon-ssi." Standing up, the manager put a hand on the boys shoulder who frowned slightly at the touch. "This is Taehyung. Taehyung-ssi, meet Rap Monster or Kim Namjoon. Your hyung. He's the leader of Bangtan."

The boy looked up, slightly dazed, a confused glaze in his eyes. "Bangtan?" His voice was deep but soft, a pretty voice to match the pretty face.

"Yes, the new hiphop group you agreed to join?" The manager laughed nervously and Taehyung nodded slowly, understanding. "Oh. Yes, I remember."

The manager looked up. "So what do you think?" He asked, addressing Namjoon. Namjoon, who had been watching the strange scene, shrugged.

"Hyung-nim... We're so close to debuting though, and some of us have been waiting years-"

"I'm sure Taehyung-ssi will try his hardest to train as fast as possible."

"You mean he isn't a trainee?" Namjoon managed faintly.

"He is now." The managers tone was final. "Namjoon-ah take Taehyung to the dorms and introduce him to the other members. I know how important debuting is to you all but this is important and if it really matters to you all, you can have the rest of the week off under my permission."

And that was it, no explanation or apologies, just another member dumped onto him like as though he was a trashcan. Namjoon couldn't help the bitterness rising inside him. Ofcourse somethimg like this would come up, delayimg their debute even further than it already was. He just dreaded telling Yoongi-hyung, who'd been waiting even longer, and had worked even harder than him to get where he was- and their debut had been so close too, almost tangible.

He sighed, turning to Taehyung who was silently following him as they walked down the hallways. "Taehyung." The boy looked up, his eyes wide. "Welce to Bangtan, I guess." Taehyung grinned boxily.

"Thanks." His voice had a slight accent, something which Namjoon hadn't noticed before. He took a breath.

"Okay, so before we get to the dorms, I'll give you a quick briefing of members so that you know what to expect." Taehyung nodded. Namjoon continued. "Okay. So the eldest is Seokjin-hyung, but we just call him Jin-hyung. He's one of the nicest ones. He pretty much takes care of us and makes us food. Just compliment his cooking a lot and, uh, his face... You'll know what I mean... But just compliment him and he'll like you.

"Next is Yoongi-hyung. Stay away from him until you get to know him a bit more. He looks cute, but he's really sarcastic and stuff. He's really just a softie on the inside, but only if he likes you.

"Next is Hoseok or Hobi- also your hyung. He's just a ray of sunshine. I think you'll get along. Just don't invite any snakes and you'll be best friends... But yeah he's a nice guy.

"Okay so now for my dongsaengs. Park Jimin is your age. He looks pretty tough since he has some abs but he's adorable, really. He's got really cute mochi cheeks and a sweet voice. He's a really good dancer too, big on skinship though so make it clear if you don't like that stuff. Don't worry he knows to draw lines.

"Lastly is our golden maknae, Jungkook. He's really cute and innocent. He won't evoke a lot of skinship, but he tends to cuddle a lot. He also has nightmares so he tends to share beds sometimes but if you don't want to then you don't have to."

Taehyung nodded. "Okay. I think I got everything."

Namjoon pushed open the dorm door.

Everyone was sat in the tiny living room watching a movie. Hoseok and Jin were wedged together in an armchair and Jungkook was curled in Yoongi's lap, Jimin leaning into his hyung, and despite the elders protests, he secretly liked it. Namjoon cleared his throat and everyone turned.

"Everyone, this is Taehyung, our newest member."

There was silence and then Jungkook smiled. "Welcome to Bangtan, Taetae hyung. I hope you'll like it here."

Tae felt his heart flutter at the nickname and despite everything that he was feeling, he managed to smile the same boxy smile he had to Namjoon.

Everything is fine. He reassured himself. These people don't know you. They can't judge you. Everything is okay.

He bowed. "Please take care of me." He said softly.

Inhale. Exhale. Breath.

Everything was fine.